View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 2015 Summer Seasonal Event 2: The Chuhn 

Pitch Ninja wrote:
I think he may be meaning if you didn't get it last year, you have no chance of getting it this year. You can only get the 2015 one, just like if you didn't get the auric lepus medals from last year or prior, you have no chance now of ever getting them.

unless you are a Genetarr mindreader, DONT think you will only end up hurting your self
and I'm sure senatorhung doesnt need you as his press cordinator to explain what he realy meant with his post

and as I sayed, the medal isnt gone....

cant say for sure where or not you might still be able to get tho old one or not, If the only 2 artifacts you didnt get last year was the Chuhn Stem-Bolts and/or Triangulum Sparkmatter

havent found any Chuhn Stem-Bolts so far this year, but still managed to get credits for the new medal from one I picked up last year
so it is still posible that you might get credits for both medals if you find and use a Chuhn Stem-Bolts/ Triangulum Sparkmatter this year
unless Dan blocked the old How bazaar medal

and it 20 + 25 = 45 points for both medals
so this one might add a new difrence betwen players total medal points just like the lepus medals

Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:49 pm

The UST buff is available now, although now my overall aph is down about 2% for no discernible reason. Not sure if there's any connection

Edit: It was actually the Salvage Arms. The size issue appears to have been fixed, but if the increase causes you to go over your actual total decks, it will make your stats go a bit haywire until you add the necessary ship-bots.

Last edited by comaface on Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Trading with the Chuhn Merchant costs 50 CTP and 100 E, not 40 CTP, or that they just don't like dealing with me. :(

Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:41 pm

no, prices just increased compaired to last year.....
and everyone presumed it was the same price as last year

40 / 20 refund for merchant in 2014
and
50 / 30 refund for merchant in 2015

Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:51 pm

DarkMar wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
I think he may be meaning if you didn't get it last year, you have no chance of getting it this year. You can only get the 2015 one, just like if you didn't get the auric lepus medals from last year or prior, you have no chance now of ever getting them.

unless you are a Genetarr mindreader, DONT think you will only end up hurting your self
and I'm sure senatorhung doesnt need you as his press cordinator to explain what he realy meant with his post

and as I sayed, the medal isnt gone....

cant say for sure where or not you might still be able to get tho old one or not, If the only 2 artifacts you didnt get last year was the Chuhn Stem-Bolts and/or Triangulum Sparkmatter

havent found any Chuhn Stem-Bolts so far this year, but still managed to get credits for the new medal from one I picked up last year
so it is still posible that you might get credits for both medals if you find and use a Chuhn Stem-Bolts/ Triangulum Sparkmatter this year
unless Dan blocked the old How bazaar medal

and it 20 + 25 = 45 points for both medals
so this one might add a new difrence betwen players total medal points just like the lepus medals

no, if you didn't get How Bazaar last year, it is gone.

it makes more sense for Dan to make the previous medal disappear if not completed since some of the drops from 2014 will no longer appear, and policing all the partials for those with only the duplicated ones remaining would be a challenge. so, i will never be able to choose the title "The Dealer".

maybe next year Dan will give us "Wheeler Dealer" and i can go for that.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:09 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
no, if you didn't get How Bazaar last year, it is gone. .

are you 100% sure about that senatorhung
and did your total medal points drop 20 points when it was "removed" ?

total Medal Points Awarded: 2400 of 2650

becourse, I know for a fact that as long as you have the artifacts needed for the season medals, it quite posible to get them after the season have ended.

so until a few days ago, if was still posible to get it, if you had the artifacts sitting in your cargo

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:32 pm

DarkMar wrote:
senatorhung wrote:
no, if you didn't get How Bazaar last year, it is gone. .

are you 100% sure about that senatorhung
and did your total medal points drop 20 points when it was "removed" ?

total Medal Points Awarded: 2400 of 2650

becourse, I know for a fact that as long as you have the artifacts needed for the season medals, it quite posible to get them after the season have ended.

so until a few days ago, if was still posible to get it, if you had the artifacts sitting in your cargo

it is gone from my medal listing. maybe Dan was able to parse which players were still able to complete it with existing artis .. but if they included the v.1 Hatch, the Andromeda, or the D spanner, the medal itself is gone.

_____________Image

Last edited by senatorhung on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:44 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
still missing the scrap value for the Fornax Jewel and confirmation that it did not change from last year.

also could probably use a bit more detail about how the goridian crates work .. but until someone lines up 3 of them ...

scrap values 5-10ctp

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:52 pm

senatorhung wrote:
it is gone from the medal listing.

that isnt the same as it's gone or that you can no longer get it.....
it could just be hidden, just like the Firewall? What Firewall? medal

if it gone, everyone that didnt get it, should see a 20 points drop in total Medal Points - Awarded: xxxx of 2650
but so far, I havent seen anyone that experienced that and posted about it on the forum

so my bedst guess is, it is still theire but hidden, but where or not you are acyualy still able to get it, if you have the neseary artifacts,
is a difrent storie

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Eye of Sagittarius

E-Spanner

Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:03 pm

comaface wrote:
The UST buff is available now, although now my overall aph is down about 2% for no discernible reason. Not sure if there's any connection

Edit: It was actually the Salvage Arms. The size issue appears to have been fixed, but if the increase causes you to go over your actual total decks, it will make your stats go a bit haywire until you add the necessary ship-bots.

Everyone who bought the arms should be checking this. I noticed at lunch I was down 2.5k+ arti production per hour, but I had not lost any planets. I checked my ship decks and sure enough Dan's unannounced change was the issue. I added two more ship bots and my production returned to normal.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:46 pm

DarkMar wrote:
senatorhung wrote:

if it gone, everyone that didnt get it, should see a 20 points drop in total Medal Points - Awarded: xxxx of 2650

i don't think that is how the lepus medals worked. i have heard nothing about automatically getting the previous auric medals when you get the subsequent one. if you missed out, there is no impact on the total Medal Points available. you just can never achieve that number.

i haven't gotten any auric lepus eggs. my medal tab still reads "Total Medal Points Awarded: 1870 of 2650"

_____________Image

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:21 pm
Profile WWW

DarkMar wrote:
senatorhung wrote:

but so far, I havent seen anyone that experienced that and posted about it on the forum

so my bedst guess is, it is still theire but hidden, but where or not you are acyualy still able to get it, if you have the neseary artifacts,
is a difrent storie

Total Medal Points Awarded: 1240 of 2630

I no longer have the How Bazaar medal in my list, and it was started, but not completed, last year during the event (I have 2 Furlinium-D Spanners installed from last year). Have all but two of the needed items from last year to have completed it (missing the Grav-Hutch and Eye). Can't say with any certainty at this time whether the medal is just hidden for now or was made defunct, as I don't think I can get the two missing items (unless you can get credit for using their replacements).

Anyway, that's my perspective on this. What others see may vary.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:30 am

Raigonne wrote:
DarkMar wrote:
senatorhung wrote:

is a difrent storie

I no longer have the How Bazaar medal in my list, and it was started, but not completed, last year during the event (I have 2 Furlinium-D Spanners installed from last year). Have all but two of the needed items from last year to have completed it (missing the Grav-Hutch and Eye). Can't say with any certainty at this time whether the medal is just hidden for now or was made defunct, as I don't think I can get the two missing items (unless you can get credit for using their replacements).

I can confirm that though the medal is not in list, you can still get the medal by using the arties from last year, if you've saved them :)

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:09 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
it is gone from my medal listing.

DarkMar wrote:

is a difrent storie

Raigonne wrote:

asquall wrote:
I can confirm that though the medal is not in list, you can still get the medal by using the arties from last year, if you've saved them :)

if DarkMar had made that statement, i would have taken him at his word, but you asquall, have unfortunately had a history of making unsubstantiated statements.

_____________Image

Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:29 pm
Profile WWW

Ooh...nice effect. Apparently the Chuhn salvage arms multiply their effects, rather than being additive to the percentage bonus (assuming that the chuhn CTP bonus is normally 25% anyway...)

A legionmate just sold a continuum parser for 91 CTP. It normally has a range of 30-60 CTP. If Chuhn is +25% CTP and the Salvage arms are 2x+10%, I'd have thought it would be +45% (or 44-87 CTP.)

But, if it's multiplicative, then he must have max rolled 60 CTP plus gotten a 1.25*1.1*1.1 bonus for 90.75 (91 CTP.)

Either that or the Chuhn bonus is at least +31% this year. (60*1.51 would yield the 91 CTP)

If that's the case, and it is the normal additive effect for percentage bonuses before being applied, I'm guessing it's a +33% increase.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:49 pm

asquall wrote:

I would love to see a screen shoot of that for confirmation.
as I sayed, I dont know for sure if the medal is Gone or just hidden - so it would be nice to see some evedence that suports one of those 2 posibilityes

Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:34 pm

i can confirm that you do not get the 2014 How Bazaar medal when completing the 2015 How Bazaar, How Bazaar medal. but now i have to find 3 more crates of goridian ale damnitalltochuhn ...

also:

Goridian Courage : Attack +12% (duration 1 hour)
Goridian Withdrawal : Attack -2% (duration 4 hours)

4850 NPCs to get 1 of each of the 7 drops from 12 merchants. average of 404 NPCs per merchant. this is comparable to last year's spawn rate.

p.s. NINE t.o. troop carriers in the last 13 hours !

_____________Image

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:22 pm
Profile WWW

I couldn't find any Chuhn yesterday. We'll see what happens tonight.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Last edited by asquall on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:58 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next