View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22  Next
 The Oruas Eye - Ally 

It's a bug, and unsurprising to be honest given that when you upgrade the adumbrate stations it says they've been upgraded to Hypergates.

Report it. :)

Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:01 am

STILL no Corruption Market items? I bet still no new follow-up mission for the Ravyn chain, too. Shame, Dan, Shame, no cookies (GPs) for you any more from me! Seriously.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:59 am

Dominioon wrote:
STILL no Corruption Market items? I bet still no new follow-up mission for the Ravyn chain, too. Shame, Dan, Shame, no cookies (GPs) for you any more from me! Seriously.

There is no follow-up. Confirmed by someone a couple of days ago and confirmed by me just now. :P

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Finally hit 40 corruption and got the medal. Still nothing in the Corruption Market. Was kind of toying with the idea that maybe it didn't open up until you got the medal....but, no. Oh, well, we'll just wait and see. Hopefully there will be something terrific in there someday for all the effort....

Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:12 pm

lol i was having the same idea thanks for confirming that the market still not there after 40 but who knows maybe 41 when it comes active :) or who knows 400 lol

Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:23 pm

MrSpock wrote:
I have updated some of the images for this thread as well as fixed some errors (thanks kirk). I will still leave it sticky until we have the following:
-Images of the upgraded items
-Someone gets 40 corruption (medal) and corruption market is still closed.

Just FYI...I completed the medal on Feb 14th and the corruption market is still empty. Have even more corruption now, but no change.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:50 pm

PurFikshun wrote:
MrSpock wrote:
I have updated some of the images for this thread as well as fixed some errors (thanks kirk). I will still leave it sticky until we have the following:

Just FYI...I completed the medal on Feb 14th and the corruption market is still empty. Have even more corruption now, but no change.

Thank you. Still awaiting the Continuum Parser Upgrade image.

I did update to include the Vision of Adventure.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:42 pm

MrSpock wrote:
PurFikshun wrote:
MrSpock wrote:

Thank you. Still awaiting the Continuum Parser Upgrade image.

I did update to include the Vision of Adventure.

It's the same image that the actual cont parser itself uses.

Same with the adum station & the upgrade arti.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Again, a vision of Prosperity gave me nothing at all. Not a single event on my logs.

I guess instead of a +10% RP on a Terra (95% of the time) there is not much of a difference; perhaps less frustrating actually.

Will this bug ever get solved ?

Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:25 am

paul, with ya mate...seemslike the planet vision is the onlhy one that fails ....repeatedly..all the others working fine

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:44 am

Sooo... As I expected corruption is a nothing. Get the medal then never use that ability ever again.

Not like the visions are that great anyway got all my parser upgrades, station upgrades are nice don't get me wrong but i'm in no hurry to get them.

If Dan did have plans to add items to that market I think they would have arrived by now, plenty of time has passed.

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:39 am

Hallucinations wrote:
If Dan did have plans to add items to that market I think they would have arrived by now, plenty of time has passed.

Still waiting lol

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:31 am

Vision of Prosperity gave me a big fat nothing again last night.

Is this issue being looked into at all ?

Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:15 am

CapitainePaul wrote:
Vision of Prosperity gave me a big fat nothing again last night.

Is this issue being looked into at all ?

Are you reporting it via the correct channels?

If so, perhaps asking via that channel would get you a response because quite clearly it's a person by person issue & not just something that affects everyone.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:53 am

vision of prosperity worked for me again today (3rd time this week), just like it has EVERY time i've had it.

42 mins ago
Othrase has been designated as a major galactic Trading Hub. All production on the planet will increase by 10% for 1 week.

so there's probably something you're leaving out of your story.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:28 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
vision of prosperity worked for me again today (3rd time this week), just like it has EVERY time i've had it.

42 mins ago
Othrase has been designated as a major galactic Trading Hub. All production on the planet will increase by 10% for 1 week.

Could well be that there isn't as well.

I didn't take a copy of the email because I didn't forsee the need but Support are aware of the issue that some players (such as myself 3 times) have been experiencing and threw me several events at once in lieu of the missed ones.

They thought the situation had been rectified, but maybe not for Capitaine. In my case, a response came several weeks after my last failure.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:18 am

Deigobene wrote:
senatorhung wrote:

42 mins ago

I didn't take a copy of the email because I didn't forsee the need but Support are aware of the issue that some players (such as myself 3 times) have been experiencing and threw me several events at once in lieu of the missed ones.

They thought the situation had been rectified, but maybe not for Capitaine. In my case, a response came several weeks after my last failure.

oh i'm not saying it's not happening. but it's not a general issue. if it were .. there would be more people posting here.

so maybe there's something with the server connection or system setup that is causing the hangup. or maybe a bugged planet from the old days or something ? i really have no clue why some players are being hit with this issue.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:54 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
Deigobene wrote:
senatorhung wrote:

42 mins ago

oh i'm not saying it's not happening. but it's not a general issue. if it were .. there would be more people posting here.

so maybe there's something with the server connection or system setup that is causing the hangup. or maybe a bugged planet from the old days or something ? i really have no clue why some players are being hit with this issue.

Totally mate. In my case, I stopped hitting the ability if I had less than an hour left to Daily Upkeep, which was a bit of a pain but had too often coincided with the failures for my liking.
Could have been coincidence of course, but (fingers crossed) it seemed to do the trick.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:02 am

Insults aside; I decided to send a help ticket as this was the fourth time for me that it gave me nothing. That is the times I noticed so it could be even more.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Fortunately, I haven't had any issue with that vision to date.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22  Next