View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next
 The Oruas Eye - Ally 

swinephil wrote:
Yea I'm sick of seeing the invasion vision too, I get excited when something else turns up! But then it has made me invade more so not all bad

Glad for you that something else occasionally turns up. I've been invading rubbish to turn the ability over and keep getting the same vision. Almost ready to just stop using it.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:28 am

19 invasion ability's from that stupid eye so far and i only done the mission 23 times it is getting nuts of how high % the invasion 1 shows up compare to everything else

Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:20 pm

luck be a lady tonight ....

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:03 pm
Profile WWW

i think senator is just living clean....its karma!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Actually it would be logical if the Corruption will remove the effect itself. Ie, it would corrupt the vision and it will not happen. Giving a new opportunity immediately (resetting the timer) would be an additional feature.

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:01 pm

stevo2012 wrote:
Just finished my legion task, and legion mission is now complete, yet this is still present on my actions tab:

Vision of Adventure
(When completing your next Legion Mission task, you will receive 3 Relic Badges in addition to your reward.)
(1 day, 1 hour left)

I was under the impression once either I had finished my task, or the legion mission itself had finished, I would get my reward? Yet no reward and effect not removed. Was hoping to use my ability again, but cannot until this disappears. Any thoughts/advice?

senatorhung wrote:
stevo2012 wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:
It should have rewarded you as soon as you completed your task.

Mine worked fine the other day.

My only thought is maybe there's a piece of coding that senses when you join a Task & so since the text reads "your next LM task", if you had already joined the current LM before getting the effect, it hasn't rewarded you(despite completing it after the fact of the effect), but it will when you complete a task on your now "next LM task".

If you did however join the task after getting the effect, so both your joining and finishing occurred after getting the effect, then send a ticket with the LM that didn't reward so Dan has all the details. :)

ok i see what your saying...well, the vision lasts 3 days, theres 1 day left on it, so iv had it 2 days, the LM has just finished, whose time wasnt altered, so that LM started before I got the vision, however, Im pretty sure I didnt start my task until after getting the vision, but I cant be sure. Another LM has just started, so if what your saying is true, I should get it on this 1. Lets see, il be back on soon to let you know...

mine just worked fine today. but i had the vision first (an hour prior to the LM reset) .. then next LM .. then task completion. i suspect that if you already have a LM task started before you get the vision .. it will not take effect until the next task is started and completion.

so since i had just finished my LM task .. i hit up the oruas eye again .. and got adventure again .. so i will have a tight deadline on getting the adventure effect on the next LM ... like 3 hours or so lol. makes things interesting ... ;)

lol ... 3rd vision of adventure in a row ... will have a bigger 3.hour window this time ;)

so my next oruas eye expiry timer is sync'd to the end of the legion mission. but the deeper bond ability can still be cycled thru at the 40 hour mark so i can still make progress on the medal. no biggie.

_____________Image

Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:49 am
Profile WWW

same senator! ...except..i got.....a 1 hour window lol.

oh crap.

:(

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:06 pm

The HUGE issue with the Eye now is that we have to wait to use it after:

1) Upkeep because of the chance to get +10% research production on a Terra (useless)

and now;

2) After LM's end NOT to get stuck with no chance to get the 3 free relic badges the Adventure vision gives.

So it really restricts when we can safely use this ally without the risk of wasting its use. Plus we still have no idea what Corruption does nor do we have a Market (intended or not).

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:44 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:
The HUGE issue with the Eye now is that we have to wait to use it after:

1) Upkeep because of the chance to get +10% research production on a Terra (useless)

and now;

2) After LM's end NOT to get stuck with no chance to get the 3 free relic badges the Adventure vision gives.

So it really restricts when we can safely use this ally without the risk of wasting its use. Plus we still have no idea what Corruption does nor do we have a Market (intended or not).

Paul, why do people keep saying about using the ability after upkeep? Whats the benefit here? Im sure its probably obvious and its just me being dozy, but if you could explain?

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:05 pm

stevo2012 wrote:
Paul, why do people keep saying about using the ability after upkeep? Whats the benefit here? Im sure its probably obvious and its just me being dozy, but if you could explain?

don't believe the nonsense. the best time to use it is just BEFORE upkeep so that you can reset the vision immediately with the deeper bond.

aiming to get your legion missions and invasions to co.incide with your upkeep time will assist with maximizing the use of the Oruas abilities.

i think new content is good. this is new content. therefore i think this is good. Q.E.D.

_____________Image

Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:16 pm
Profile WWW

stevo2012 wrote:

Random planet events happen when your upkeep is drawn (or at colonization or invasion time.)

Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:19 pm

senatorhung wrote:
stevo2012 wrote:

don't believe the nonsense. the best time to use it is just BEFORE upkeep so that you can reset the vision immediately with the deeper bond.

aiming to get your legion missions and invasions to co.incide with your upkeep time will assist with maximizing the use of the Oruas abilities.

i think new content is good. this is new content. therefore i think this is good. Q.E.D.

lol, i read toasts comment then yours, and after toasts thought to myself "wouldnt it be better to use the ability prior to upkeep" , rather than as Paul suggested using it after. Having read your comment, it makes sense, although tbh had not occurred to me in the slightest. Thankyou for the info senator/toast...

Agreed, the new content is good new content, and I am quite content with the content of the new content, which is good.

Ps.

still learning stuff after 4.5 years lol. Sigh. :o

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:01 pm

I am not sure if this has been confirmed or not. Pardon me if it has but I recently started a Legion Mission; got it to 19/20 then got Conquering Vision, invaded a planet then reset my Eye and got Visions of Adventure, completed my Legion mission and got my 3 free Relics.

P.S: I know I can check before and after but I would have appreciated a pop-up warning us when we get free Relic badges but it is just a minor issue not worth discussing most likely.

Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:28 pm

Have we had any feedback on the corruption Market yet?

Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:01 pm

palentir wrote:

if and when the market is completed, i guarantee someone will post about it.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:19 am

eternalpaw wrote:
palentir wrote:

if and when the market is completed, i guarantee someone will post about it.

Dan is most likely prepping for Q-pedd right now, and trying to pump out the mission chain for the Ravyn ally, seeing as people got so pissed off about it.....

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:25 am

sounds planning right methinks...2 weeks from this post i will finished the raven followup mission and be ready for the next one......and yeah lepus right on the heels...though if you only added upgrades for base and ship, and perhaps 1-2 new npcs, that shouldnt be so hard...now new biweekly could be super cool...always sparks mad activitty in legion and npcing like crazy :)

15 corruption here...good spread....

3 upgrades
3 relics on next completion
3 plantary events (nothing perm so far)
6 invasions

not a bad spread really....

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:50 am

I have now gotten the adventure one 4 times in a row.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:07 am

ODragon wrote:
Adumbrate Station Upgrade - upgrades an existing Adumbrate Station structure on your planet doubling all of its bonuses, no cost to upgrade

after upgrading 2 adumbrate stations .. you can build 2 more regular adumbrate stations. bug or feature ?

_____________Image

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:51 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
ODragon wrote:
Adumbrate Station Upgrade - upgrades an existing Adumbrate Station structure on your planet doubling all of its bonuses, no cost to upgrade

after upgrading 2 adumbrate stations .. you can build 2 more regular adumbrate stations. bug or feature ?

Has to be. cuz what could then stop you from upgrading those two, I'd think.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next