View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
 The Oruas Eye - Ally 

yeah makes it worthwhile once burned on your bet planes, 2"1 space

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu May 26, 2016 12:54 am

Ding1 wrote:
Market schematics gives the following oten in the corruption market. Cost is 4 corruption.

Dark Command Alcove Upgrade
Upgrades an existing Lutuma Command Module
on your planet to an Dark Command Alcove, doubling its bonuses,
and resetting its ability charges to full.
Requires: 1400 Medal Points Earned

Sa-Weet.

Guess we will soon see chapter 3 then

Thu May 26, 2016 12:54 am

Reward for follow on mission gives the following ship module....

When fully upgraded it give a new ability. (Mission requires 1 x Rescued Scientist per click)

Last edited by Ding1 on Thu May 26, 2016 1:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu May 26, 2016 1:06 am

Ding1 wrote:

Reward for follow on mission gives the following ship module....

Whan fully upgraded it give a new ability. (Mission requires 1 x Rescued Scientist per click)

it broke images. Try again?

Thu May 26, 2016 1:09 am

Links dont work... all images posted to Smugmug

https://ding1.smugmug.com/Galaxy-Legion/i-6PWJZM9/A

https://ding1.smugmug.com/Galaxy-Legion/i-8rRW8TD/A

https://ding1.smugmug.com/Galaxy-Legion/i-B99qN9x/A

Thu May 26, 2016 1:13 am

scientists, lol.....dammit, if only i got more than 1-2 of those a day!!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu May 26, 2016 1:17 am

Damn i neeeeed to catch up!!

Thu May 26, 2016 8:57 am

I'm looking to get some info for the wiki on the mission as well as anything associated with it. It can be PM'd. I need:

*Mission dialogue from first screen to last of chapter 3
*Size of the Vision Shaper mod, is it under Defenses and Shields or Devices?
*item image for the ship mod - not a screenshot, the erismedia image. This can be gained by dragging the image of the item in game to a new internet tab and dropping it in the URL bar, then copy/pasting that link
*description of the ship mod as it appears in cargo when you hover the mouse pointer over it as well as scrap value

I could use those same details, minus dialogue ofc, for both the corruption blueprints and the new item in the corruption market.

Thu May 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Friend just got the 7th vision unlocked from using a 3rd Will of the Eye. Thinking we should soon know what that vision will be.

Fri May 27, 2016 12:58 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
I'm looking to get some info for the wiki on the mission as well as anything associated with it. It can be PM'd. I need:

*item image for the ship mod - not a screenshot, the erismedia image. This can be gained by dragging the image of the item in game to a new internet tab and dropping it in the URL bar, then copy/pasting that link
*description of the ship mod as it appears in cargo when you hover the mouse pointer over it as well as scrap value

I could use those same details, minus dialogue ofc, for both the corruption blueprints and the new item in the corruption market.

Corruption Schematics - https://galaxylegion-erismedia.netdna-s ... tschem.png

Permanently unlocks a new item in your corruption market.
500 energy to use.
Scrap Value (ea): 10000-40000

Dark Command Alcove Upgrade - https://galaxylegion-erismedia.netdna-s ... mmand2.png

Upgrades an exisiting Lutuma Command Module on your planet to a Dark Command Alcove, doubling it's bonuses, and resetting it's charges to full.

Scrap Value (ea): 2250-9000

Lutuma Vision Shaper: - https://galaxylegion-erismedia.netdna-s ... onmod2.gif

Device - Size 50: Defense: 100 Scan: 40 Cloak: 50

If already on your ship, this will upgrade its stats by 20% to a max of 500%. Unlocks an ability when fully upgraded.

Scrap Value (ea): 6-13 Complex Tech Parts.

This item appears under Weapons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission Dialogue:

Hoigra's Disclosure:

I almost gave up trying to contact you on our prior secure channel. Thank you for finally responding. Please tell me that the fleet heading in our direction isn't poised for an attack...? This situation has Oruas quite worried.

What's going on, Commander?

I should not even be speaking to you...

But you answered. You remembered me from before.

Yes. Your assistance saved many lives. I didn't forget.

I don't believe I formally introduced myself before. I am Hoigra, new leader of Oruas.

You put a lot of trust in me, Hoigra. I felt it was only right to let you know.

Let me know what?

Look, what has been set in motion likely can't be undone.

So, it's true. Your government is preparing an attack...

We saw a vision of your people attacking us first. We're trying to change the outcome.

Ridiculous! The Eye is clearly manipulating you! We would never think of such an action. It would be suicide.

It's far past that now. The entire leadership is heavily influenced by the visions.

No. We have to stop this. My people have just begun to rebuild our new lives. We don't want to lose everything.

I wish I could. This is all moving quickly out of my control.

Curious... The Eye should have already sensed your shift in loyalty. Odd.

I don't want to harm the Eye. I just don't trust this decision for war.

Yes, but... there's something different about you. The Eye should have seen this. There should have been a vision of betrayal.

I'm not a betrayer. I'm... conflicted.

I've seen this before. You may be in the early stages.

What are you talking about?

There's something you should know... a bit of detail we didn't mention when we spoke the first time. It could explain all of this.

Tell me.

Prior to the Eye retreating to the Kassivar, the rebellion was very close to capturing it.

How close?

One of the Eye Chamber seers began to manifest a special ability. She could... refine the visions somewhat... change details about what the other seers saw. Furthermore, the Eye had difficulty seeing this coming.

How do you know this?

Because that seer is my mother.

Did she know you were part of the rebellion?

Yes, and she managed to keep it from the leadership for a bit of time.

What stopped you from obtaining it?

The Eye began to produce more aggressive and elaborate visions, which were harder to manipulate. Eventually, my mother was discovered and imprisoned.

And yet you still managed to succeed.

By that point, dissent was growing at such a pace that it was only a matter of time before the Eye was destroyed. You know the rest.

And you think I possess a similar ability?

In an early form. The Eye seems to have difficulties incorporating predictions around those during the initial development of this ability, though we're not sure why. It would also explain why you have not been consumed by the corruption like the rest of your government.

I don't feel any different.

Not yet. When you finally do, the Eye will not be far behind. It will do whatever it takes to eliminate you... as it's trying to do again with my mother.

Where is she now?

Safe in the Oruas Capitol. She's lucky to be alive.

Someone with her skills would be of great use to us right now.

I don't like the idea of putting her in harm's way, but I see no other choice. If we do nothing, none of the Lutuma will survive the assault.

Will her ability still work, now that it has bonded with us?

Yes. As far as we know, a bond lasts for as long as the host survives.

That would certainly explain the Eye's current motives.

Are you still in control of the Eye Chamber?

For now.

Then hope is not lost. If we both rendezvous with your ship, we could get her to the chamber before the next vision comes.

But my fleet is still advancing.

Our defenses should hold your ships back long enough.

It's going to take a powerfully manipulated vision to turn around the armada.

She'll do it.

And what is the larger plan here? I know your wish is for the Eye to be destroyed.

That is, and will always remain our goal. But, my priority is to save my people, despite what happens to the Eye. The fate of it is up to you.

I... I am not yet ready to decide what will happen to the Eye, but I am willing to help halt this attack.

Good. If your leaders question your movements, just tell them that you are seeking clarity from the next vision.

Get to the rendezvous as soon as you can.

End Transmission

Sat May 28, 2016 7:50 am

thanks Kirk. i uploaded the mission dialogue to the wiki, but i'll let Pitch take care of the rest.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat May 28, 2016 10:04 am
Profile WWW

kirkeastment wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

Corruption Schematics - https://galaxylegion-erismedia.netdna-s ... tschem.png

Permanently unlocks a new item in your corruption market.
500 energy to use.
Scrap Value (ea): 10000-40000

Dark Command Alcove Upgrade - https://galaxylegion-erismedia.netdna-s ... mmand2.png

Upgrades an exisiting Lutuma Command Module on your planet to a Dark Command Alcove, doubling it's bonuses, and resetting it's charges to full.

Scrap Value (ea): 2250-9000

Lutuma Vision Shaper: - https://galaxylegion-erismedia.netdna-s ... onmod2.gif

Device - Size 50: Defense: 100 Scan: 40 Cloak: 50

If already on your ship, this will upgrade its stats by 20% to a max of 500%. Unlocks an ability when fully upgraded.

Scrap Value (ea): 6-13 Complex Tech Parts.

This item appears under Weapons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission Dialogue:

Hoigra's Disclosure:

I almost gave up trying to contact you on our prior secure channel. Thank you for finally responding. Please tell me that the fleet heading in our direction isn't poised for an attack...? This situation has Oruas quite worried.

What's going on, Commander?

I should not even be speaking to you...

But you answered. You remembered me from before.

Yes. Your assistance saved many lives. I didn't forget.

I don't believe I formally introduced myself before. I am Hoigra, new leader of Oruas.

You put a lot of trust in me, Hoigra. I felt it was only right to let you know.

Let me know what?

Look, what has been set in motion likely can't be undone.

So, it's true. Your government is preparing an attack...

We saw a vision of your people attacking us first. We're trying to change the outcome.

Ridiculous! The Eye is clearly manipulating you! We would never think of such an action. It would be suicide.

It's far past that now. The entire leadership is heavily influenced by the visions.

No. We have to stop this. My people have just begun to rebuild our new lives. We don't want to lose everything.

I wish I could. This is all moving quickly out of my control.

Curious... The Eye should have already sensed your shift in loyalty. Odd.

I don't want to harm the Eye. I just don't trust this decision for war.

Yes, but... there's something different about you. The Eye should have seen this. There should have been a vision of betrayal.

I'm not a betrayer. I'm... conflicted.

I've seen this before. You may be in the early stages.

What are you talking about?

There's something you should know... a bit of detail we didn't mention when we spoke the first time. It could explain all of this.

Tell me.

Prior to the Eye retreating to the Kassivar, the rebellion was very close to capturing it.

How close?

One of the Eye Chamber seers began to manifest a special ability. She could... refine the visions somewhat... change details about what the other seers saw. Furthermore, the Eye had difficulty seeing this coming.

How do you know this?

Because that seer is my mother.

Did she know you were part of the rebellion?

Yes, and she managed to keep it from the leadership for a bit of time.

What stopped you from obtaining it?

The Eye began to produce more aggressive and elaborate visions, which were harder to manipulate. Eventually, my mother was discovered and imprisoned.

And yet you still managed to succeed.

By that point, dissent was growing at such a pace that it was only a matter of time before the Eye was destroyed. You know the rest.

And you think I possess a similar ability?

In an early form. The Eye seems to have difficulties incorporating predictions around those during the initial development of this ability, though we're not sure why. It would also explain why you have not been consumed by the corruption like the rest of your government.

I don't feel any different.

Not yet. When you finally do, the Eye will not be far behind. It will do whatever it takes to eliminate you... as it's trying to do again with my mother.

Where is she now?

Safe in the Oruas Capitol. She's lucky to be alive.

Someone with her skills would be of great use to us right now.

I don't like the idea of putting her in harm's way, but I see no other choice. If we do nothing, none of the Lutuma will survive the assault.

Will her ability still work, now that it has bonded with us?

Yes. As far as we know, a bond lasts for as long as the host survives.

That would certainly explain the Eye's current motives.

Are you still in control of the Eye Chamber?

For now.

Then hope is not lost. If we both rendezvous with your ship, we could get her to the chamber before the next vision comes.

But my fleet is still advancing.

Our defenses should hold your ships back long enough.

It's going to take a powerfully manipulated vision to turn around the armada.

She'll do it.

And what is the larger plan here? I know your wish is for the Eye to be destroyed.

That is, and will always remain our goal. But, my priority is to save my people, despite what happens to the Eye. The fate of it is up to you.

I... I am not yet ready to decide what will happen to the Eye, but I am willing to help halt this attack.

Good. If your leaders question your movements, just tell them that you are seeking clarity from the next vision.

Get to the rendezvous as soon as you can.

End Transmission

Thanks. The only other thing I need is does it say that in gives more blueprints after the mission is completed?

Sat May 28, 2016 12:08 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Thanks. The only other thing I need is does it say that in gives more blueprints after the mission is completed?

Yeah this new mission says you get another "Corrupted Schematics" artifact as the overall reward for finishing all 26 completions.

Sat May 28, 2016 12:27 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

Yeah this new mission says you get another "Corrupted Schematics" artifact as the overall reward for finishing all 26 completions.

Actually one more thing Kirk, in the mission list, can you also drag the mission image into the URL bar same as with the items?

Sat May 28, 2016 6:38 pm

i say do not do it for any1 that can do this mission either those small ships add decks to find out or they just do not find out :)

Sat May 28, 2016 7:51 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

Actually one more thing Kirk, in the mission list, can you also drag the mission image into the URL bar same as with the items?

https://galaxylegion-erismedia.netdna-s ... hoigra.jpg

Sat May 28, 2016 7:58 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
EMAGAD STAHP ADDING TO THE WIKI LIKE SSBS CAN READ IT. :cry: :cry: :cry:

:roll:

Also, sounds like this missions unlikely to be done anytime soon unless someone has a big store coming into it. Hopefully someones active enough to go close to 20hring it it but inactive enough not to add rescued scientists when they add brackets or prisoners :P

Stark Tech Inside

Sat May 28, 2016 9:48 pm

it use android scientist not rescued i have not been able to send a screenshot

Sat May 28, 2016 10:30 pm

the ancient wrote:
it use android scientist not rescued i have not been able to send a screenshot

but rescued scientists would have driven NPC activity ! i thought Dan was expanding the mission requirements to NPC artis ... stryll trap probes .. dark void foci ... shockpulse chargers .. lots of possibilities there ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat May 28, 2016 10:54 pm
Profile WWW

Okay we have 2 people saying it requires 2 different things. Can we please get a 3rd person to confirm what artifact the mission actually requires? perhaps a screenshot too to eliminate all doubt?

Sat May 28, 2016 11:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next