View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next
 The Oruas Eye - Ally 

Its now tempting. Not quite enough to push me to add decks yet I dont think but if the finale or the 7th vision is outstanding I may have to consider it seriously. Im only at 10 corruption anyway so its not like im delaying starting it lol.

Also, wonder if sillixx affects the requirement. So you could only need 3637 decks rather than 4000 to get over the initial requirement.

Stark Tech Inside

Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Quote:
Also, wonder if sillixx affects the requirement. So you could only need 3637 decks rather than 4000 to get over the initial requirement.
OH MY GAAAAAWD!

I was at 3490 decks and loved my setup; it wasn't a HUGE deal to add more -- just figured I'd add in all the stuff I swap for bases and LM PVP runs, but still only came to about 3750 decks of "worthwhile modules." I'm sure over time, we'll get 4k+ worth of decent mods (Ravyn and Oruas extensions themselves have already added 115, and we're not done), but I would have definitely tried that approach if Sillixx (ick) was anywhere near my consciousness lol.

Is the long-term payoff in lower damage cap (+181) worth not being Excavator and/or an Uplifting race for a few months? Probably not for most people. But if you're a control freak/min-maxer ship, it's worth looking in to :)

Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:35 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
I believe the correct way to describe how you should feel seeing the Vision Shaper ability & the corruption market item is "moist" :P

Hey Senator.... you gonna add some decks now.... the remaining 2 PvP'ing minds wanted to know ;)

i'm happy to continue badging those above rank 888 who are doing the corruption missions. the moar fat.bottomed ships in my badging range, the better.

but i'm treating the corruption chain as post-rank 2200 content. my interim goal is to have 5k reds blues and yellows in cargo by then. also hoping to have 160k engineers by then so i can auto.rank all the way to rank 3981 if i need to, though i will pause at 3618 to try Peticks' sillixx trick (alliteration !).

the repeatable arti storage is definitely sweet, but i'm still over 8 hours to cap arti so it is not an urgent need for me at the moment. same with the 20% cloak. all of my 15x arti planets have over 25k cloak already, and the storages and premium planets over 35k. the vision reset would probably be the most useful to me at the moment as i've already lost 2 visions this week to mawks.

will have the raix megaweapon by this time next week, so that will help me finish up the rest of the LM mods that i have outstanding. also will do titanproxies next week so that will cover my decks up to rank 1550.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Profile WWW

New mission and its reward are up..... another that needs ctp

1 space btw

If Kirk was moist before, this new planet structure will have him drowning in his own juices :p

Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:44 am

Very cool.

Can this item be Corrupted?

Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:18 am

Argh. More Cloak. :|

Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:47 am

ActualFate wrote:
Argh. More Cloak. :|

You can go away. :P

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:05 am

Pongoloid wrote:
Very cool.

I havent purchased one yet so i dont know. sorry

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:23 am

https://galaxylegion-erismedia.netdna-s ... ibitor.png

New structure pic for Wiki

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:24 am

Ding1 wrote:
Pongoloid wrote:
Very cool.

I havent purchased one yet so i dont know. sorry

I think he meant the new mission reward. Looks like it either has an ability or might just be some flavour text when you hover over it.

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:44 pm

i heard cloak and here i am

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:51 pm

Wiki Note:

Vision of Discovery
(Your next scan of a massive (or larger) planet will provide an additional 2% scanning boost for 30 minutes.)
(2 days, 23 hours left)

Fleeting Discovery : Scan +2%
(29 mins left)

Had this effect today, started a scan run to trigger the effect which it did. I then used my Deeper Bond ability to reset my Eye timer & got the same Discovery effect, which also triggered but did not cause a stackable buff.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Corrupted Edifice - Cost 500 Energy to Build(Needs Confirming as i think it cost me 500 lol)

[ Planet Structure - Size:1, Artifact:1, Cloak:+20% ]
Also provides 2000 Artifact storage.
Limit 1 per planet.

https://galaxylegion-erismedia.netdna-s ... difice.png

Cannot be Corrupted.

-------------------------------------

Tri-Occular Inhibitor - Costs 250 Energy to Build

[Planet Structure - Size 1, Mining 4, Artifact 1, Cloak +10%]
Activated Ability (2 Charges): Inhibitor Shield(+1000% Defense For A Week) - Cost 250 Energy & 1 Charge
Limit 1 Per Planet

Scrap Value (ea): 2-3 CTP

Cannot be Corrupted.

-------------------------------------

Chamber of Lies - https://galaxylegion-erismedia.netdna-s ... hamber.jpg

1 Corrupted Schematics on Fully Finising.

Chamber of Lies
Hoigra has spoken in great detail about you. I am Elharra. It feels strange being here... standing in an Eye Chamber designed by someone else. I spent so much time in ours... even returning to it on occasion, despite it's cold emptiness.

I thought I would never see the Eye again.

Do you miss glimpsing the visions?

Yes, of course. I'll never forget my first. I saw a vivid explosion engulfing the Dryel square. We later discovered a series of malfunctioning power conduits in the tunnels. Many lives were saved.

I knew from that day... that I was destined to use the Eye for great things, but as you also came to realize, the corruption was impossible to ignore.

What do you think the Great Elders want with us?

I've spent my entire life trying to understand their motives, but we can only see a tiny piece of the larger picture.

Explain.

This is not the only Eye. There are others. Many others. I can't quite see them, but I sense their connection... like a network.

Where are they?

Far - very very far. Unreachable by all accounts.

I spoke with the Great Elders briefly, but I'm afraid they didn't provide anything insightful.

Hoigra mentioned that. Their intentions are more foreign to understand as any other entity we've come across. There are so many nuances and contradictions.

I can't tell if they are trying to help us or harm us.

The Eye is a tool of control. As I said, the Great Elders have motives far more complex than simple malevolence... but for both of us, their intentions couldn't be more obvious.

They want us eliminated.

I predict that the next vision will be one of betrayal. There has never been a greater threat to the Eye - multiple vectors of unpredictable outcomes... both of us in positions of power, and you in direct control of the chamber.

You are confident that you can alter this vision?

With your help... I believe so.

My Help?

Yes. I will teach you. With our combined efforts, we will be able to accomplish something even greater... that I failed to do before.

What is that, exactly?

I think we can alter control of the Eye itself... reverse the effect of corruption... forever.

How?

You've proven that the Great Elders can communicate through the Eye. I want to negotiate with them.

I don't think that's an option, Elharra.

The Eye is a conduit that transfers information in both directions. What we see on our side, the visions, influences our behavior. Our actions and thoughts... all of it flows back through the Eye. They are listening.

But why would they speak to us? They want us dead.

The two of us will be strong enough to intercept the Eye's energy. We can fight it. The Great Elders will have no other choice. I was close before... so close.

The Eye could retreat to the Kassivar.

Perhaps... but I don't think it will.

What does Hoigra think about this?

My son is the finest leader Oruas has had in generations, but there are things about the Eye he simply cannot understand. His wish to destroy the Eye is noble, but it is futile.

With our powers, wouldn't we have the means to do so?

We'll never be fast enough to prevent the Eye from seeing its own destruction before we can alter it. This plan is a better way. If we can reach the Great Elders, everything will change.

I'm willing to try. When do we start training?

Immediately. The next vision could arrive at any time.

End Transmission.

Last edited by kirkeastment on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:35 am

Just got the message myself that the Eye is gazing back at me. Really funny considering I havent' even done the lutuma chain :P Even more weird is it was 10 minutes before my upkeep.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:16 am

i have chance tomorrow to do 4 runs of a mission in a row...have time vision up and can use my eye as well....come on rng

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:31 am

Does it show what the penalty is for this one?

Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:07 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Does it show what the penalty is for this one?

Risks: Corruption Penalty: If this mission is NOT on cooldown during your next upkeep, your ship takes a -80% attack bonus for 20 hours. This effect will be removed the next time you complete this mission.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:27 am

Is any1 know what 7th vision is?

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:41 pm

Bubarov wrote:
Is any1 know what 7th vision is?

I'm inclined to think Dan hasn't released it yet, kinda like how he delays sometimes on releasing new missions

Last edited by Pitch Ninja on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Ugh. Just tried the Lutuma Vision Shaper ability to get rid of a Vision of Conquering (hoping to get either Time or Adventure today)...and got another Vision of Conquering. Guess it doesn't truly give you a "different" mission as described, just another shot to pick one at random from the set so you can end up with the "same" one. That sort of lessens the greatness of it a bit.... Oh well....

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next