View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 22  Next
 The Oruas Eye - Ally 

juiceman wrote:
i think so mate...i get it every day, but no ill effects...maybe its just from having the eye? could be we all get it, but only those who dont do the mission get the effect

the eye checks the mission status at upkeep time, but the attack debuff goes from 20 hours after upkeep / log in time. if your mission timer is running, nothing happens. if your mission timer is not running, you get the debuff. so the eye gaze is just the trigger for the mission status check, keeping it separate from the actual upkeep time code.

this would prevent someone from logging in 4 hours after upkeep .. getting the attack debuff .. and then making sure they are online at upkeep time and having a non.debuff day after the next upkeep since the attack debuff is already active. by forcing the gaze into a separate action, you can't avoid the attack debuff by messing around with your log in time.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu May 05, 2016 2:11 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:

the eye checks the mission status at upkeep time, but the attack debuff goes from 20 hours after upkeep / log in time. if your mission timer is running, nothing happens. if your mission timer is not running, you get the debuff. so the eye gaze is just the trigger for the mission status check, keeping it separate from the actual upkeep time code.

this would prevent someone from logging in 4 hours after upkeep .. getting the attack debuff .. and then making sure they are online at upkeep time and having a non.debuff day after the next upkeep since the attack debuff is already active. by forcing the gaze into a separate action, you can't avoid the attack debuff by messing around with your log in time.

That makes a whole lot of sense but I do believe it skipped a day although since there is nothing on the News Feed I might have been offline on that day.

Thu May 05, 2016 2:55 am

Hmmm now I got this:

You notice the Oruas Eye gazing back at you...

7 hours after upkeep (02:06 AM GL time) for the second time tonight.

Fri May 06, 2016 7:08 am

So not sure if someone has done every 20 hours, but tomorrow about 1500 game time i will unlock corruption mrket. Hoping Dan has actually populated it with stuff rather than the classic TBD. Someone should be closer than me though, but if not, will post info tomorrow on what it holds.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun May 08, 2016 1:48 pm

juiceman wrote:
So not sure if someone has done every 20 hours, but tomorrow about 1500 game time i will unlock corruption mrket. Hoping Dan has actually populated it with stuff rather than the classic TBD. Someone should be closer than me though, but if not, will post info tomorrow on what it holds.

Ummm..... Not to burst your bubble, but you'll be unlocking an item, i.e. one item, not a market. :P

kirkeastment wrote:
Corruption Channeler:
[Weapon - Size 40: Attack:90 Invade:90]
If already on your ship, this will upgrade its stats by 20%, to a maximum of 500%.

Boosts scanning by 1% & unlocks a Corruption Market item when fully upgraded.

Sun May 08, 2016 1:58 pm

well hopefully one of several to come then ..capt picky :P

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun May 08, 2016 2:32 pm

juiceman wrote:

i predict the first corruption item will be related to ... PvP DEFENSE !!

_____________Image

Sun May 08, 2016 3:04 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
i predict the first corruption item will be related to ... PvP DEFENSE !!

No, no, no....please! The game is already twisted in favor of defense. This has got to be something superior -- something like a way to make more rift-like planets. Something people can't resist going for to make that 4000 deck criteria more necessary!! Or maybe Dan'll make the super-best market item last in the chain to make those who didn't do the chain regret it more....it wouldn't be unlike him....LOL

Sun May 08, 2016 3:12 pm

The market item is going to be a vision that you buy(one time purchase)/unlock. :)

Why else would there be a new medal released that specifically requires you to get 3 new visions at the same time this mission chain was revealed, if there wasn't a way to access the new visions fairly quickly. :geek:

Sun May 08, 2016 3:22 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
The market item is going to be a vision that you buy(one time purchase)/unlock.

Why else would there be a new medal released that specifically requires you to get 3 new visions at the same time this mission chain was revealed, if there wasn't a way to access the new visions. :)

You very well could be right, but I'm hoping that's not exactly all there is to it. If each of the 3 new visions ARE the new market items that get unlocked, it would seem like you could only unlock each once and then would be back in the "collecting corruption forever hole". Kind of hoping there is more to the corruption market so that corruption is useful over the long term, that the corruption market items unlocked are something you can buy repeatedly as desired and the visions maybe just unlock at the end of each mission or something. Hopefully, someone will chase to the end of the mission soon and unlock at least the first mystery....

Sun May 08, 2016 3:52 pm

PurFikshun wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:
The market item is going to be a vision that you buy(one time purchase)/unlock.

Why else would there be a new medal released that specifically requires you to get 3 new visions at the same time this mission chain was revealed, if there wasn't a way to access the new visions. :)

You very well could be right, but I'm hoping that's not exactly all there is to it. If each of the 3 new visions ARE the new market items that get unlocked, it would seem like you could only unlock each once and then would be back in the "collecting corruption forever hole". Kind of hoping there is more to the corruption market so that corruption is useful over the long term, that the corruption market items unlocked are something you can buy repeatedly as desired and the visions maybe just unlock at the end of each mission or something. Hopefully, someone will chase to the end of the mission soon and unlock at least the first mystery....

I would hope the same too, it could be a case of each time we meet a significant amount of Corruption a new medal is rewarded that unlocks other missions to do which will continually add items to the market.

Sadly, whilst i think everyone would be on board with that, there are markets that haven't seen additions in like 3 years. :(

Sun May 08, 2016 3:56 pm

Might be nice to maybe see some buildings that give double bonus if you have a given vision active?

Example Eye of plenty 1 space 1/1/1 this building gains 1 additional artifact/reserch/mining for every vision your ship has active?

or even

temple of focus 1 space 2 artifact, for each corruption you have in your cargo hold this building gives you 50 cloak.

Sun May 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Kevin9809 wrote:
Quote:
Vision of Conquering
(Your next invasion attempt will roll twice and succeed if either of the 2 outcomes are successful.)
(2 days, 23 hours left)

I get this about 90% of the time and there is never anything worthwhile to invade lol

Is no one else having this issue? It's literally a miracle when I get any other vision nowadays.

Mon May 09, 2016 12:24 am

Nah, I get the Legion Mission one 90% of the time :P

Mon May 09, 2016 1:13 am

i got one competition left so tomorrow i will say what is the market item and what is the next mission.if no one else does

Tue May 10, 2016 2:47 pm

the ancient wrote:
i got one competition left so tomorrow i will say what is the market item and what is the next mission.if no one else does

check in the galaxy pub....

Tue May 10, 2016 2:58 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
the ancient wrote:

check in the galaxy pub....

You say that like people didn't randomly decide to up and switch which forum this discussion was in.

Tue May 10, 2016 5:34 pm

the ancient wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43921

_____________Image

Tue May 10, 2016 7:32 pm
Profile WWW

New mission Up. Wiki Updated

http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/Vision_of_Oruas

Wed May 11, 2016 1:36 am

hey guys....not sure where people are up to, but just got this item unlocked in the corruption market:

Market
Corruption: 61
Artifact Buy
Will of the Eye
Improves the focus of the eye...
Allows The Oruas Eye to produce an additional vision,
and lowers its primary cooldown by 4 hours.
Requires: 1500 Medal Points Earned

also, as far as the attack debuff goes, i just use my kriell ability and do the mission again(twice a day) and the debuff disappears = no attack debuff. isnt everyone doing that?

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Wed May 11, 2016 6:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 22  Next