View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next
 The Oruas Eye - Ally 

From Support to Sonic:
Quote:
Many apologies for the issue you were facing. It has been fixed. For your trouble, we have issued you 2 Vision of Bounty rewards. Look for a Continuum Parser upgrade and Adumbrate Station Upgrade in your cargo.

Continuum Parser Upgrade - Upgrades a Continuum Parser on your ship to a Continuum Parser II, increasing all bonuses by 40 without increasing it's size, costs 500 energy

Adumbrate Station Upgrade - upgrades an existing Adumbrate Station structure on your planet doubling all of its bonuses, no cost to upgrade

Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:16 pm

ODragon wrote:
From Support to Sonic:
Quote:
Many apologies for the issue you were facing. It has been fixed. For your trouble, we have issued you 2 Vision of Bounty rewards. Look for a Continuum Parser upgrade and Adumbrate Station Upgrade in your cargo.

Continuum Parser Upgrade - Upgrades a Continuum Parser on your ship to a Continuum Parser II, increasing all bonuses by 40 without increasing it's size, costs 500 energy

Adumbrate Station Upgrade - upgrades an existing Adumbrate Station structure on your planet doubling all of its bonuses, no cost to upgrade

Was talking with a legionmate the other day and now both mine and i think a fair few others thoughts were confirmed in regards to the secondary drops upgrading other base drops.

Long time coming on the station upgrades that's for sure.

Keep that info coming Sonic :P

Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Still no update to the corruption shop.

I wonder if Dan meant to copy the XTS-9 line of code but accidentally copied the Raid one...

Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:36 pm

If anyone can paste the image links and give scrap values for the upgrades in cargo as well, here for wiki, I will edit pages.

Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:23 pm

ODragon wrote:
From Sonic Screwdriver of GP:

Very complicated, gives you two abilities:

-Oruas Eye Deeper Bond: Resets the cooldown for The Oruas Eye. Adds 1 Corruption. Does not appear to be a cost, 40 hour cooldown
-The Oruas Eye: Refeals one of many visions that influences your future. Costs 500 energy, 3 day, 8 hour cooldown.

Just unlocked mine, and my *The Oruas Eye* cooldown is showing as just 40 hours not 3 days 8 hours.

Anyone else with the Eye seeing it have a 40 hour timer?

I'm wondering if that means i can activate it when those 40 hours are up, get an ability(like the raid base one), take advantage of said effect, which clears the effect from your ship(that prevents you getting two effects).

Then use the deep bond ability to reset the timer on the oruas eye, and activate the oruas eye for a new effect, effectively giving me 2 effects every 40 hours or thereabouts, depending how quickly i can negate the first effect.

Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:07 am

I have updated some of the images for this thread as well as fixed some errors (thanks kirk). I will still leave it sticky until we have the following:
-Images of the upgraded items
-Someone gets 40 corruption (medal) and corruption market is still closed.

Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:55 pm

Kinda confused about how Corruption work. It is supposed to be a bad side effect of using the Eye too frequently... So I'm speculating the market will be some kind of Bad Side Effect : 5 Corruption -> -5% production on all planets, etc.
It will be interesting if there will be a negative consequence for hoarding up those Corruptions :P

Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:09 am
Profile WWW

asquall wrote:
Kinda confused about how Corruption work. It is supposed to be a bad side effect of using the Eye too frequently... So I'm speculating the market will be some kind of Bad Side Effect : 5 Corruption -> -5% production on all planets, etc.
It will be interesting if there will be a negative consequence for hoarding up those Corruptions :P

Corrupts your cargo hold, that we know.

Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:24 am

ODragon wrote:
asquall wrote:

Corrupts your cargo hold, that we know.

How many space it takes?

Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:07 am
Profile WWW

ODragon wrote:
That said the corruption does take up 500 space in your cargo.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:15 am

ActualFate wrote:
ODragon wrote:
That said the corruption does take up 500 space in your cargo.

getting ready ...
Quote:
320103 / 420275 Cargo Used

enough now for 200 corruption anyway ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:12 am
Profile WWW

Well this is actuly a good way tocombat the "why do I have so much cargo in my ship" thing, most people will likely not have 500 cargo every 40 hours. over time this should be something to help. (and then for one of the next seasonal their will be an npc that deals damage to us based on how much cargo space is used or something similar)

Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:40 pm

lol cargo size

Cargo: 335765 / 1922000 that would hurt if a seasonal came out and dealt damage like that compare to your cargo lol since i got so much cargo that would hurt allot per hit it would deal lol

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:07 pm

draxsiss wrote:
Well this is actuly a good way tocombat the "why do I have so much cargo in my ship" thing, most people will likely not have 500 cargo every 40 hours. over time this should be something to help. (and then for one of the next seasonal their will be an npc that deals damage to us based on how much cargo space is used or something similar)

I disagree with your numbers. To have say 1k cargo every 40 hours you only need to get 15 sets of msp and container. thats like 1.5m ap over 40 hours which is 37.5k ap/hour. IMO corruption should have beneficial purchases with a chance to proc a temporary reduction in planet production or cloak when you make a purchase using corruption. Something like 'rebelion ping, reduces planetary cloak by 50% for one day, applied to all your planets'

Stark Tech Inside

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Peticks wrote:
draxsiss wrote:

I disagree with your numbers. To have say 1k cargo every 40 hours you only need to get 15 sets of msp and container. thats like 1.5m ap over 40 hours which is 37.5k ap/hour. IMO corruption should have beneficial purchases with a chance to proc a temporary reduction in planet production or cloak when you make a purchase using corruption. Something like 'rebelion ping, reduces planetary cloak by 50% for one day, applied to all your planets'

Well a few things to point out, your example idea is ridiculous to the extreme, nobody would dare risk buying anything ever from the market were that to be the case, but your point is valid in that whatever is going to be in the market needs to have repercussions or at the very least, a negative aspect, otherwise what we have is a great ally ability, with a medium annoyance aspect(adding cargo) and then the ability to rid ourselves of that annoyance to get some good items.

Also, just to point this out, 80% or more of the playerbase falls below your 37.5k aph needed to add 500 cargo every 40 hours anyway. However, that is mooted through the basic premise that anyone under 50k APH is likely nowhere near done maxing that Ally let alone finished with the mission chain that preceded the ability to obtain said Ally.

So anyone with the Ally ability has more than enough aph to add 500 cargo every 40 hours Draxsiss, sorry.

As to what the market will hold, i've no idea and it's actually the first time i've no wish to even speculate on what is going to be available.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Maybe I read through the topic too fast, but is the cargo corruption permanent or a temporary effect? It sounds permanent.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:42 am

Kevin9809 wrote:
Maybe I read through the topic too fast, but is the cargo corruption permanent or a temporary effect? It sounds permanent.

Permanent so far.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:54 am

yeah pretty sure i can hanlde 500 space a day...that and given my cargo is well over 1.2 million as is....guess i could pop 40-50 masses a day and vastly outpace 'corruption'....maybe its a keep sake....or space garbage for hoarders!!

Dan has been watching tv...

I was /am kind of hoping corruption does evil things every so often...make you have to attack people before doing other actions..invade..etc...

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:59 am

1% interest per day for your Corruption hoard. How's that sound? It will force people to limit their expanding Corruption earlier...

Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:04 am
Profile WWW

Something else needs to be done because once you get the corruption medal and your parser upgrades I see no reason to use it at all.

The shop should have things you unlock depending upon how much corruption you have and not use corruption as that would defeat its purpose.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next