View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 The Oruas Eye - Ally 

Ally

The Oruas Eye

Oruas Eye is an Ally

Rank 100 - Ability: Far Sight
Rank 60 - All Shield +5% (Fixed, no rank bonus)
Rank 30 - Cloak 60 (before bonus)
Initial stats Defense: 90, Energy: 80 Scan: 70
Use Bond ability to rank - (Costs 200 Complex Tech / 300 Energy)

Starting stats:
Defense: +90
Scan: +70
Energy: +80
Upkeep: 4.5B

Ending stats:
Defense: +268
Scan: +248
Energy: +258
Upkeep: 13.4B

Abilities:
ImageOruas Eye Deeper Bond: Resets the cooldown for The Oruas Eye. Adds 1 Corruption. Does not appear to be a cost, 40 hour cooldown

ImageThe Oruas Eye: Reveals one of many visions that influences your future. Costs 500 energy, 40 hour cooldown.

Visions from The Oruas Eye Ability:
  • Vision of Adventure: When completing your next Legion Mission task, you will receive 3 Relic Badges in addition to your reward.
  • Vision of Bounty: On your next successful base raid, you will receive an additional, special item along with your crate.
    • Continuum Parser Upgrade - Upgrades a Continuum Parser on your ship to a Continuum Parser II, increasing all bonuses by 40 without increasing it's size, costs 500 energy. Scrap Value: 85000 - 340000, Upkeep to 21.4M/day
    • Adumbrate Station Upgrade - Upgrades an existing Adumbrate Station structure on your planet doubling all of its bonuses, no cost to upgrade. Scrap Value: 10000 - 40000
  • Vision of Conquering: Your next invasion attempt will roll twice and succeed if either of the 2 outcomes are successful.
  • Vision of Discovery: Your next scan of a massive (or larger) planet will provide an additional 2% scanning boost for 30 minutes. Duration: 3 days, but expires when you scan the required planet.
  • Vision of Duty: When completing your next daily mission, you will also receive 2 Corruption. Duration: 3 days, but expires when you complete the daily mission.
  • Vision of Prosperity: You are guaranteed to experience a planetary event within the next 24 hours, in addition to any other possible events that may occur normally.
  • Vision of Time: When completing your next Daily Mission, the timer for that mission will immediately reset. Duration: 3 days, but expires when you complete a Daily Mission.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Medal

Dark Visions
Gain 40 or more 'Corruption' from using the Oruas Eye 'Far Sight' ability.
Reward: Title Unlocked: the Corrupted + 15 medal points

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Influence
Use the Oruas Eye 'Deeper Bond' ability while you have accumulated at least 70 corruption.
Reward: 10 medal points and Vision of Extreme Darkness

Vision of Extreme Darkness - A Special vision revealed by the Oruas Eye. When used, the mission 'Corrupted Influence' becomes available. Once unlocked, a penalty will be given if the mission is not regularly completed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look Deeper into the Eye...
Unlock 3 additional types of visions for The Oruas Eye
Reward: 15 medal points

Market

Image Corruption

Will of the Eye
Improves the focus of the eye...
Allows The Oruas Eye to produce an additional vision, and lowers its primary cooldown by 4 hours.
Requires: 1500 Medal Points Earned
Cost: 30 Corruption

Upgrades an existing Lutuma Command Module on your planet to a Dark Command Alcove doubling its bonuses and resetting its charges to full.
Requires 1400 Medal Points
Cost: 4 Corruption

Corrupted Edifice
Planet structure. Size: 1, Artifact:1, Cloak: +20%. Also provides 2,000 artifact storage
Requires 1900 Medal Points
Cost: 5 Corruption

Caustic Membrane
[Hull - Size:40, Hull:400
If this ship module is already installed on your ship, this will instead upgrade its stats and upkeep by 50%, up to 200% max. Unlocks a passive ability when fully upgraded.
Passive Ability: Increases scrap rewards by 11%"
Requires 2100 Medal Points
Cost: 9 Corruption

Corrupted Edifice
[Hull - Size:40, Hull:400
Changes your base's appearance. Also permanently adds 60 defense and 250 attack to the base.
Requires 2200 Medal Points
Cost: 4 Corruption

Missions

Please note: Parts of this chain require 4000 decks in order to qualify. Be are of this before you open the chain.

Corrupted Influence
The eye has given us a stronger vision: a glimpse into a device that we are to construct. The images are strong and vivid - much more than the others we have experienced.
Risks: Corruption Penalty: If this mission is NOT on cooldown during your next upkeep, your ship takes a -10% attack bonus for 20 hours. This effect will be removed the next time you complete this mission
Cost: 500 Energy, 1 Tesseract Container
10 Rounds, 26 completions

ImageThis mission unlocks a new challenge after 26 completion(s)

Reward: 50 exp +
Corruption Channeler
[Weapon - Size:40, Attach:90, Invade:90
If already on your ship, this will upgrade its stats by 20%, to a max of 500%. Boosts scanning by 1% and unlocks a Corruption Market Item when fully upgraded.

Scrap Value: 6-13 CTP

Vision of Oruas
As you're aware, the Eye recently revealed vivid details regarding a grim attack initiated by the Lutuma. The leadership held an emergency session, and have authorized a pre-emptive strike against the Lutuma in Oruas.
Risks: Corruption Penalty: If this mission is NOT on cooldown during your next upkeep, your ship takes a -20% attack bonus for 20 hours. This effect will be removed the next time you complete this mission
Cost: 700 Energy, 10 CTP
20 Rounds, 40 completions

ImageThis mission unlocks a new challenge after 40 completion(s)

Oruas Predictive Disjector
[Planet Structure - Size:1, Artifact:1, Clock:400, Attack:+20%
This building can be Corrupted.
Limit 1 per planet.

Scrap Value: 5-10 CTP
Activated Ability (1 Charge): Transforms the structure into an Oruas Corrupted Disjector Doubling all bonuses of the structure. Costs 2 Corruption and 1,000 Energy

Upon completing all 40, you get Corrupted Schematics.
Mission Vision of Oruas: Adds the Dark Command Alcove Upgrade to your Corruption Market.
Upgrades an existing Lutuma Command Module on your planet to a Dark Command Alcove doubling its bonuses and resetting its charges to full. Requires 1400 Medal Points

Hoigra's Disclosure
I almost gave up trying to contact you on our prior secure channel. Thank you for finally responding. Please tell me that the fleet heading in our direction isn't poised for an attack...? This situation has Oruas quite worried.

Risks: Corruption Penalty: If this mission is NOT on cooldown during your next upkeep, your ship takes a -40% attack bonus for 20 hours. This effect will be removed the next time you complete this mission
Cost: 100 Energy, 1 Android Scientist
15 Rounds, 26 completions

ImageThis mission unlocks a new challenge after 26 completion(s)

Lutuma Vision Shaper
[Device - Size:50, Defense:100, Scan:40, Cloak:50]
If already on your ship, this will uprgade its stats by 20% to a max of 500%. Unlocks an ability when fully upgraded.

Scrap Value: 6-13 CTP
Activated Ability: Changes a currently active vision to a different one that they Eye can produce. Costs 500 energy. 40 hour cooldown.

Upon completing all 26, you get Corrupted Schematics.
Mission Hoigra's Disclosure: Adds the Corrupted Edifice to your Corruption Market.
Planet structure. Size: 1, Artifact:1, Cloak: +20%. Also provides 2,000 artifact storage, Requires 1900 Medal Points

Chamber of Lies
Hoigra has spoken in great detail about you. I am Elharra. It feels strange being here... standing in an Eye Chamber designed by someone else. I spent so much time in ours... even returning to it on occasion, despite it's cold emptiness.

Risks: Corruption Penalty: If this mission is NOT on cooldown during your next upkeep, your ship takes a -80% attack bonus for 20 hours. This effect will be removed the next time you complete this mission
Cost: 800 Energy, 15 CTP
20 Rounds, 40 completions

ImageThis mission unlocks a new challenge after 40 completion(s)

Tri-Occular Inhibitor
[Planet Structure - Size:1, Mining:4, Artifact:1, Cloak:+10%]
Activated Ability (2 Charges): Inhibitor Shield (+1000% Defense for 2 Weeks).
Limit 1 per Planet.

Scrap Value: 2-3 CTP

Upon completing all 40, you get Corrupted Schematics.
Mission Chamber of Lies: Adds the Caustic Membrane to your Corruption Market.
[Hull - Size 40, Hull +400]
If this ship module is already installed on your ship, this will instead upgrade its stats and upkeep by 50%, up to 200% max. Unlocks a passive ability when fully upgraded.
Passive Ability: Increases scrap rewards by 11%

Scrap Value: 1 - 2 CTP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]

The Great Plot
It is highly uncommon for us to speak through the Eye, but it has been "permitted". We see that Elharra is with you. Good. Proceed with your questions. We are "allowed" to discuss in more detail than before.

Risks: An extra mini-challenge is required at the final step before completion.
Cost: 900 Energy, 1 Null Fuse
20 Rounds, 20 completions

Essence of the Arbilon
Exposes the planet to the Essence of the Arbilon, Boosting all production permanently by 4%. This essence can be infused with more corruption.
Adds image to planet page Image
Cost to Use: 250 Energy

Scrap Value: 14000 - 56000

Infuse Essence ability on Planet Actions Tab
Further corrupts the planetary essence. Increases Essence of the Arbilon bonus by 1% up to a maximum of 7%. Costs 2 Corruption and 500 Energy.

Medal
Fateful Games
Finish the entire mission saga continuation starting with 'Corrupted Influence' and its 4 subsequent missions.
Medal Points: 20

Reward: Corruption Schematics

Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:25 pm

more new content that needs CTP ?
Dan should really think about adding more ways to earn/get CTP, since hes made us waste/use so much .

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:18 pm

From the sound of the medal, doesn't sound like it's just a scan boost, so that's good. :)

I'm guessing it'll be some sort of random effect, one of which lends itself towards the medal, rather than just being a "use the ability 40 times" type medal...

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:19 pm

But just think, soon CTPs will be much easier to get. Well I hope lol.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Redlaw wrote:

Exactly.

Chuhn.... Thanksgiving... Scruuge....

Can you ask for anything more.....

Well maybe a Bane event that doesn't suck a$$.... :evil:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:28 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
Redlaw wrote:

Exactly.

Chuhn.... Thanksgiving... Scruuge....

Can you ask for anything more.....

Well maybe a Bane event that doesn't suck a$$.... :evil:

haha well it made its first tentative step there last year with the psybeacons, fingers crossed theres some nice things in store this time round

Stark Tech Inside

Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Crap. Need even more CTP now lol. Thankfully my 5 year won't happen until February so CTP for that can wait. I'm still selling EM and other artis (time manipulators, cages, etc.) for CTP if anyone is interested.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:10 pm

Laughing so hard at the stats, only a 2% increase. This expensive stuff is so under powered.

I may stop laughing depending on the ability.

Thanks for the new stuff Dan.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:14 pm

Corruption???? Sounds evil.

Image<========Find this.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:25 pm

How far along is everyone? I'm at rank 24, but I did not get the ally day one. Ranking the ally once per day.

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:32 am

21 mins ago
The Oruas Eye has reached Rank 18

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:06 pm

What does far sight do ? It doesnt say.

Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:26 pm

detregets wrote:

it's an ally ability, so you won't know till someone has a rank 100 Oruas Eye

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:17 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
detregets wrote:

it's an ally ability, so you won't know till someone has a rank 100 Oruas Eye

My bad , i meant what does the ranking up ability do ? Just rank it up or is there an effect ?

Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:48 am

yeah, ranking just adds to the base stats...nothing sexy...

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:11 am

Meh

Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:10 am

detregets wrote:
My bad , i meant what does the ranking up ability do ? Just rank it up or is there an effect ?

MrSpock wrote:
Rank 100 - Ability: Far Sight
Rank 60 - All Shield +5% (Fixed, no rank bonus)
Rank 30 - Cloak 60 (before bonus)

Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:50 pm

juiceman wrote:
yeah, ranking just adds to the base stats...nothing sexy...

The ability at rank 100 better make it worth a damn. And what is with that crazy upkeep?

Image<========Find this.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:03 am

How far along are some of you? I hit rank 50 today and I got the ally late. I only rank it once per day.

Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:43 am

Kevin9809 wrote:
How far along are some of you? I hit rank 50 today and I got the ally late. I only rank it once per day.

44, so you got me beat

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next