View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
 Ravyn, Covert Operative - Ally 

Bite wrote:
I haven't seen this, apologies if someone posted it already and it was answered. When I hack the bioresearch ship it takes 500 energy rather than the stated 100. Anyone else have this happen? Happened two days in a row (that I noticed).

Yep, just happened to me as well.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:32 pm

Bite wrote:
I haven't seen this, apologies if someone posted it already and it was answered. When I hack the bioresearch ship it takes 500 energy rather than the stated 100. Anyone else have this happen? Happened two days in a row (that I noticed).

never noticed it since i got a 111k energy bar and lose about 60k per rank but i just confirmed it taking 500 energy per hack

Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:35 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Bite wrote:

Haven't been paying attention. I'll try to remember to check in the morning.

Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:16 am

Kevin9809 wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Bite wrote:

Haven't been paying attention. I'll try to remember to check in the morning.

UPDATE: It also is costing me 500 energy instead of 100.

Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:15 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
Is the Bioresearch bay extractable?

It is NOT extractable and it does indeed give +4 artifact when biologist so that wasn't by some chance a display issue.

Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Has anyone had a response from Dan about it costing 500 energy to hack the Stryll Bioresearch Ship instead of the stated 100?

Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:22 pm

sharrell wrote:
Has anyone had a response from Dan about it costing 500 energy to hack the Stryll Bioresearch Ship instead of the stated 100?

Just had a reply this afternoon from support and they said that the issue had been fixed and is now costing the stated 100 energy.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:25 pm

that explains why i now got an extra 800 energy loss per rank to my 60k energy loss lol gop back to costing 500 infact make it cost 5k to hack the ship lol

Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:17 pm

Anyone else almost finished with the follow-up mission? I'm 5 days away.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:08 pm

i am 50 runs in , so 5 days away also...in theory someone could be like a day out

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:17 am

Great, so we can expect whiny bishes to come in any day now asking where their content is, even though previous knowledge should already inform them of how unlikely it is that the content is ready :roll:

Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:14 am

im done in 2 days and i do not expect the next set of the chain to be done but glad if it not since qpedd scanning arti will be there to take up my time anyways if it happens to be ready for the ally next part of the chain then okay if not owell only thing i do hope for it something nice that use's up something i got lots of or can get my hands onto very easy like this mission blue badges was easy to get hands onto and was something i had no issue in doing

Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:50 am

I hope its there be easier that way. Sometimes being an older style ship does get in the way... ya been back what 6 months got to where I should have been what a year ago, maby a year and a half ago.... But the add everything tactic for a change is slowing something, but the lack of artifact income that is slowing it down is now being worked on slowly lol.

Find out finish the chain and ill chear it on, maby tell people ravyn is a good idea to get. prove it and all that rot.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:16 pm

kirkeastment

Great, so we can expect whiny bishes to come in any day now asking where their content is, even though previous knowledge should already inform them of how unlikely it is that the content is ready

no wait--the whiny bishes are already out :)

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:28 pm

This is what shows up when you hit the Next Mission button after finishing the Unexpected Ties mission:

So, for those that were wondering if the followup mission was ready, the answer is no. Keep your Raix for doubling up on the Q-Pedd daily mission when it starts soon.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:18 am

Bloopbloop wrote:
This is what shows up when you hit the Next Mission button after finishing the Unexpected Ties mission:

So, for those that were wondering if the followup mission was ready, the answer is no. Keep your Raix for doubling up on the Q-Pedd daily mission when it starts soon.

atlease Dan didnt put a TBD mission there.. anyways, message and whine to dan about new missin to Dan :p

Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:14 pm
Profile WWW

i'm guessing the mission wasn't included in the last game update, but the should start soon (tomorow if i'm not mistaken) so it is possible that the mission will be added to the game in that update

Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:16 pm
Profile WWW

AEnterprise_ wrote:
i'm guessing the mission wasn't included in the last game update, but the should start soon (tomorow if i'm not mistaken) so it is possible that the mission will be added to the game in that update

actually, Dan doesnt NEED to do a game upate to add missions, just run an SQL query on the DB of the game, which can be done ewven when the game is live.

So it's much more possible it hasnt been completed yet.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:18 pm
Profile WWW

AEnterprise_ wrote:

actually, Dan doesnt NEED to do a game upate to add missions, just run an SQL query on the DB of the game, which can be done ewven when the game is live.

So it's much more possible it hasnt been completed yet.

as far as i know that'll only work for missions that just require energy and already obtainable artifacts and gives xp and and an artifact in return. if it's a mission that requires something special like collecting a new artifact in a special way (scanning/invading planets, ...) a game update is needed to add the code to give the artifact to the player upon doing something

Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:27 pm
Profile WWW

Bloopbloop wrote:

Might be worth sending a support ticket to make him aware people are finished/close to finishing so maybe he will include it with the Q-Pedd update.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next