View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Ravyn, Covert Operative - Ally 

Kevin9809 wrote:
I'm on pace to finish mine on December 29th. I'm using the raix ability and completing the mission twice per day.

But are you doing 20 hour timers.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:54 pm

My guess for the Clandestine Plot is maybe ability to increase cloak on planet. Similar name with Clandestine Revision :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:16 am

ill get it no matter what, so will know in couple of months

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:12 am

Hallucinations wrote:
Kevin9809 wrote:
I'm on pace to finish mine on December 29th. I'm using the raix ability and completing the mission twice per day.

But are you doing 20 hour timers.

No, it's likely someone will rank it to 100 before I do.

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:12 am

Torres9 wrote:
My guess for the Clandestine Plot is maybe ability to increase cloak on planet. Similar name with Clandestine Revision :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I hope not, passive cloaks nice but thats a bit dull. I think it would be better if it acted like vortov, executing a clandestine operation to locate a high ranking npc officer.

Stark Tech Inside

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:11 pm

Torres9 wrote:

I hope not, we already have an ability that does this.

Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:45 pm

more cloak always gooooood... ooooh yeah

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:36 am

based on the ally theam, we can practically garenteee its somehow cloak related, now weather thats going to be a new building with good cloak (1,300ish) or (new % building) or adding passive cloak we don't know but, I would bet dynite to ctp that it WILL be somehow related to cloak.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:17 am

draxsiss wrote:
based on the ally theam, we can practically garenteee its somehow cloak related, now weather thats going to be a new building with good cloak (1,300ish) or (new % building) or adding passive cloak we don't know but, I would bet dynite to ctp that it WILL be somehow related to cloak.

come on now....

theme

guarantee

whether < unforgivable :roll:

Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:14 am

I could see it be some sort of super scanning tool, that gets thru higher cloaked planets...IE the one's we all think are hidden....won't be.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:14 pm

palentir wrote:
I could see it be some sort of super scanning tool, that gets thru higher cloaked planets...IE the one's we all think are hidden....won't be.

You mean it would have an effect called;

Forced Retirement:
Causes Players to quit the game.

Can only be used once.

:P

I'll go out on a limb and say that won't happen. lol

I'm also unsure if it will even be cloak related, i get where the idea came from, but that's just drawing a straight line, that because Clandestine Revisions is a Passive Cloak Increaser, this one must be as well.

If it was cloak related, first off the ability won't be ready right away ;)

In all seriousness, if cloak related i could see it being an ability similar to Bainar but instead of having 10 structures, perhaps a group of 5 or so random artifacts. Some planet structures that might be;

1/1/1 +10% cloak
2min/2arti +5% cloak
3 res + 15% cloak
+25% ship cloak for 48 hours
+1000 planetary cloak for 1 week

Those sort of things.

I also think the planet structure will require Terranian Credits(or some new currency) that will be available from the repeatable daily unlocked once the Ally is Rank 100.

That said, i'm not overly sold on it being primarily related to cloak for planets. Whilst cloaking is indeed mentioned during the conversation, so is the term Ansible, which is also referenced during the Q-Pedd Event & that's a Shield Module.

So it could be something that makes planetary defenses(for planets, shielding is the defense(see planetary aegis, aegis capactiors, shielding yadayada ;) ) higher whilst also providing cloak, like;

Size 1: +1/+1/+2 +10k Defense/+5% Cloak - doubles if planet has more than 2k passive defense.

It might be something really convoluted and given speed of getting around is mention during the conversation as well as ansibles, maybe it's something as bad as;

Adds +5 Helmsman(in this game, speed is defined via thrusters in some cases, so in the mission text getting around quicker = more defense ;) ) +10 Shield(hence the ansible comment). Costs 3k EM: Timer 20 Hours.

Personally, i'd love to see a Terranian Market introduced(albeit not visible via regular market list), with credits(3 per day) obtained from the follow up mission.... yes that's right a new daily mission :D

The Clandestine Plot ability would then be a planetary ability that has 3-5 possible planet structures, all of which range from 3 - 21 Terranian Moola & the ability will show more options depending on how many Moola you have available at the time of using the ability. 40 hour timer, like Ring of Ascendance.

I'd love to see what else people can think of in terms of abilities outside of cloak.

Taking into account many things are mentioned in the mission text;

Ansible: Shielding
Speed: Thrusters or Defense = Speed in this game.

Show some good thoughts people, will we get some sort of Expanding Planets artifact... who knows what this ability will hold. Maybe it resets your ship even.... :twisted:

Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:19 pm

good call sun...yeah im all in...as top spy in the galaxy i will max this no matter what and do the followup mission im sure...the better the effect..all good

I think all the allies have decent effects..some more awesome than others...i use most daily...at the least the ultimates all have a purpose...you just have to work harder to max the potential of some of them

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:18 am

Maybe an ability that allows you to attach the spy to a planet or ship, that will then give you details about that ship, eg when they are online, when the planet was last interacted with..all as a pop-up...especially the online part of it...telling you when they went offline and when they are online. That is just from reading the description given and the medal description...it seems like Ravyn likes being away from the ship. Just a thought for a spy

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41172&p=418403#p418403 <---Ship log

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:44 pm

We will find out around Christmas time...

Quote:
2 mins ago
Ravyn, Covert Operative has reached Rank 27

Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Possibility maybe of it being a passive cloak upgrade for a planet? Like a ability?

But, like everyone says, gonna have to wait a bit.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:04 am

rank 26, guess ill be one day behind kevin...unless he sleeps or passes out one day

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:36 am

We have one in our legion who has been doing it twice and as close to 20 hours as possible. Last he posted, his was at 35

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:39 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
We have one in our legion who has been doing it twice and as close to 20 hours as possible. Last he posted, his was at 35

What was unlocked at rank 30 then? I mean all Allis give a bonus to something else at rank 30

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:05 am
Profile WWW

Pitch Ninja wrote:

What was unlocked at rank 30 then? I mean all Allis give a bonus to something else at rank 30

MrSpock wrote:

Rank 30: Hull +60
Rank 60: All Cloak +6%
Rank 100: Clandestine Plot

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:34 am

ODragon wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

MrSpock wrote:

Rank 30: Hull +60
Rank 60: All Cloak +6%
Rank 100: Clandestine Plot

Ah, thanks!

Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:56 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next