View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
 Ravyn, Covert Operative - Ally 

Quote:
Cant decide if this is hilrious, sad, or offensive :?

Definitely hilarious. It's probably gonna be updated in the next month with the January patch and whatnot, which is probably when Dan thought you were most likely to have it finished by. Hats off to you for the effort.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:51 am

you know, im a big dan supporter, but this really disappoints me... i mean come on....you KNOW you intentionally put it out there, people ARE going to get it...why not have it ready?????

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:23 am

juiceman wrote:
you know, im a big dan supporter, but this really disappoints me... i mean come on....you KNOW you intentionally put it out there, people ARE going to get it...why not have it ready?????

I wonder how long until he sees that we are not happy about this.

Image<========Find this.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:27 am

juiceman wrote:

I couldn't agree more, why is it that everything is addressed WHEN/AFTER PEOPLE GET IT?

the darmos seal - took almost 3 months before the ability was given after that was maxed.
The Oruas Eye - bugged as hell
Ravyn ability - not ready - seriously? beginning of November til now isn't enough time to get this ready?
Ravyn follow up missions - not ready - again same as the ability. You'd think maybe 2 or 3 chapters could at least be prepared.
Morphogenic Suits - wasn't ready and then he tried giving a s.hit ability with 600 cloak but thankfully everyone b.itched about that and it got changed.
EDIT: Corruption Market - contains NOTHING. There's been since the beginning of September to implement and test stuff and absolutely nothing there.

Those are just ones I thought of off the top of my head. It's ridiculous.

Last edited by Pitch Ninja on Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:34 am

That is disappointing, but I can say that I'm honestly not surprised. This has been a common trend as Pitch Ninja mentioned. Hopefully Dan resolves this within a couple of days because...

Quote:
14 hours, 26 mins ago
Ravyn, Covert Operative has reached Rank 85

Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:13 am

This new mission is so good! Getting it done!

Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:25 am

Hallucinations wrote:
This new mission is so good! Getting it done!

something tells me that you wont be getting the rewards added for those completions with this quote ;)

Stark Tech Inside

Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:58 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
juiceman wrote:

I couldn't agree more, why is it that everything is addressed WHEN/AFTER PEOPLE GET IT?

the darmos seal - took almost 3 months before the ability was given after that was maxed.
The Oruas Eye - bugged as hell
Ravyn ability - not ready - seriously? beginning of November til now isn't enough time to get this ready?
Ravyn follow up missions - not ready - again same as the ability. You'd think maybe 2 or 3 chapters could at least be prepared.
Morphogenic Suits - wasn't ready and then he tried giving a s.hit ability with 600 cloak but thankfully everyone b.itched about that and it got changed.

Those are just ones I thought of off the top of my head. It's ridiculous.

Seeing this post makes me question the state of the game. I don't see Elios 2016 happening at this rate.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:28 am

Peticks wrote:
something tells me that you wont be getting the rewards added for those completions with this quote ;)

If I don't get the rewards because Dan did not do his job properly... I don't even have words...

Why should I loose the progress ahead of others that I have gained because Dan has released content that is not finished? I stuck to those 20 hour timers for an advantage of some sort which has already been taken away with no ability on the ally. The broken mission chain just puts the cherry on top.

As you can see this issue of content being released before its finished is turning into the norm and becoming an issue that is pretty much pissing off the entire community.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:15 am

Hallucinations wrote:
Peticks wrote:

If I don't get the rewards because Dan did not do his job properly... I don't even have words...

Why should I loose the progress ahead of others that I have gained because Dan has released content that is not finished? I stuck to those 20 hour timers for an advantage of some sort which has already been taken away with no ability on the ally. The broken mission chain just puts the cherry on top.

As you can see this issue of content being released before its finished is turning into the norm and becoming an issue that is pretty much pissing off the entire community.

Dan wanted people to buy GP, so he made the first one up on the fly

Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:42 am
Profile WWW

Dan wanted people to buy GP, so he made the first one up on the fly

Unless he wants a riot on his hand's he gotta come through with said content.

Hell I may as well quit this game because A. Dan isn't doing his job B. All I ever do is add Crew/Hull/Shield on my online time.

Might I remind you this is an ally that costs GP... For it not to be finished is a disgrace on Dan's part.

I'm a Non-Factor but I wouldn't make people pay real life money for an unfinished product.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:39 am

Gonna toss my 2 cents in here too.....

Yup. Im pissed. Ive not even finished ranking the ally yet.

I might be a bit more understanding if it was a ally through a mission chain.

BUT WE PAID REAL LIFE MONEY FOR THIS.
Ive invested GP into the game, ive gotten something from every single GP related event, and I bought my dyson.

But this.....*sigh*.....I guess im not so much pissed as disappointed.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:55 pm

i can understand the frustration ... this should have been done awhile ago.

but look at the calendar. Dan could be travelling ... he could have other priorities this week.

hopefully the fix will come with the january update at the latest next week .. with a make.good to those who got there early.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:27 pm
Profile WWW

Without being too much of a jerk, it isn't that surprising based on things we've seen before here. I choose not to worry about doing it every 20 hours. I'm not using my ally to do it 2x during the seasons since the seasonal mission has more value to me.

Thanks for proving I made the right decision.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:07 pm

senatorhung that is some travel that takes more than a MONTH of travel time. It SHOULD have been finished (all of it) before it was put to market. Also the state of the game has been mentioned many times we are down to users ALOT of users.

Last edited by draxsiss on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:04 pm

draxsiss wrote:
with out dramtic change (((ALOT more new player friendly/Damage cap modification as much as we all hate to beat this dead horse/more consistent updates with the bulk of the stuff catered to NEWBIES )))

CORECTION ..

you all LOVE to beat that dead horse.

be grateful for what you fracking have. life is too short.

also .. the rank 100 ability is called " Clandestine Plot ". dictionary definition of clandestine ? "secret and concealed .. furtive". so it is just living up to its advertising.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:41 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
draxsiss wrote:
with out dramtic change (((ALOT more new player friendly/Damage cap modification as much as we all hate to beat this dead horse/more consistent updates with the bulk of the stuff catered to NEWBIES )))

CORECTION ..

you all LOVE to beat that dead horse.

be grateful for what you fracking have. life is too short.

also .. the rank 100 ability is called " Clandestine Plot ". dictionary definition of clandestine ? "secret and concealed .. furtive". so it is just living up to its advertising.

agreed, certain huge ship builds love to cry and cry about how the games broken and how ssbs should have their playstyle broken. You want to support the game try not going to a large portion of the playerbase and saying 'all that work you've put in to build a strong ship with low decks, sacrficing the benefits of having a great deal of decks in the early and mid game, and in the scan/cloak department at all times, thats gone.' The game is not going to change to suit you because you want to have your cake and eat it.

Stark Tech Inside

Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:57 pm

senatorhung way to ignore my point. Maybe its my fault since i shouldn't have brought up other issues. so to reiterate, it should have been done before it was put to market.

Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Im a solutions guy, i just want the product to roll into development so we can use it. It was given 3 months lead time to be implemented and so it should be done. In most real world scenarios you are given some manner of discount for services delivered late, or not up to code. Maybe even a considerate, "hey guys, sorry about that, real life thick right now".... some manner of reason to keep the continued respect for a great game and its manufacturer.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Any update Hallucinations? I'm assuming nothing has changed due to the Christmas holiday. My ally will be maxed in 3 days.

Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next