View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Ravyn, Covert Operative - Ally 

SpaceThug wrote:
The Closing Barrier requires 4k decks to begin.

Super lame! Guess I'll be waiting a while to complete this one :(

yep, rank 3981 for me ;)

also i will be pausing the ravyn chain at the end of intercepted tarriance.

choices are good for the game !

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:29 pm
Profile WWW

SpaceThug wrote:
The Closing Barrier requires 4k decks to begin.

Super lame! Guess I'll be waiting a while to complete this one :(

Wow, never thought deck now can be requirement also and it makes whoever want to finish it must not become SSB anymore :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Hooray. Death to SSB's!!! :mrgreen:

Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:32 pm

I think the idea of there being a deck restricted mission is a good choice, but putting it on chain that requires you to spend gp to open is super lame. :roll:

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Peticks wrote:
I think the idea of there being a deck restricted mission is a good choice, but putting it on chain that requires you to spend gp to open is super lame. :roll:

Just a reminder that the follow up missions aren't what people paid for.

People paid for the Ally, whatever else came with it was a "Gift with purchase" & as is the case with a lot of free gifts, not everyone can make use of or have use for said gift. :)

Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:53 pm

Peticks wrote:
Well, fwiw, Dan almost never does something just once; I imagine there are more deck-restricted structures/mods/missions on the horizon that won't require GP to start.

I think this is a great requirement, by the way -- the trade off between an infinitely repeatable 2:1 structure and minimal decks is definitely going to pull different players in different directions, and it will be interesting to see their choices and reasons.

Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:01 pm

lmfao i love it great move dan this is the best idea for a mission so far making those small ships make a choice add decks or not be able to do the mission :) love to see more like this often with 5k to 7k deck requirements as well

Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Pongoloid wrote:
Peticks wrote:
Well, fwiw, Dan almost never does something just once; I imagine there are more deck-restricted structures/mods/missions on the horizon that won't require GP to start.

I think this is a great requirement, by the way -- the trade off between an infinitely repeatable 2:1 structure and minimal decks is definitely going to pull different players in different directions, and it will be interesting to see their choices and reasons.

Oh I really hope so. I was very happy when I read about that.

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:10 am

total agree...big ships and high ranks need more love...play how ya like, but make all styles have flava and real bonuses

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:52 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Jawwa wrote:
1. Nexus Spy Fortress Upgrade
Upgrades an existing Nexus Command Center
on your planet to a Nexus Spy Fortress,
doubling all of its bonuses.
Requires: 1300 Medal Points Earned (94 blues cost with a 52k-236k scrap cost)

2. Orbisbarrier HyperNexus Upgrade
Upgrades an existing Barrier HyperNexus
on your planet to an Orbisbarrier HyperNexus, doubling its
defense and artifact bonus. The new structure's defense % bonus will
also increase an extra 10%.
Requires: 1600 Medal Points Earned (30 Silver badges and no clue about the scrap cost)

No medal received as of yet but this is hopefully an oversight. Medal is needed here.

I think both are reasonable additions to the game. The first is useful on my many invisible vault plasmas. 8:2 research with 600 cloak. Why not?
As for the hypernexus a 2:1 arti with 1200 defense and 40% defense can be of use if for no other reason than the extra arti production.

Is there an energy cost to use either?

these can also be bought with galaxy points

Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:38 am

How many GP required to purchase them?

Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:21 pm

draxsiss wrote:

It's pretty easy to just go have a look. That said, Dan has placed them at the same cost they have for their badges. So the Spy Fortress is 93 GP and the Orbisbarrier is 30 GP.

Honestly, I think it's more than they're worth... but then, I've already got it unlocked. Some who get desperate for them and who haven't unlocked them just yet... maybe it will be more worth it to them.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:59 pm

Jawwa wrote:
draxsiss wrote:

It's pretty easy to just go have a look. That said, Dan has placed them at the same cost they have for their badges. So the Spy Fortress is 93 GP and the Orbisbarrier is 30 GP.

Honestly, I think it's more than they're worth... but then, I've already got it unlocked. Some who get desperate for them and who haven't unlocked them just yet... maybe it will be more worth it to them.

I have not finished the chain and they do not appear in the market for me. Guess you prob have to finish the chain first to see them there. Idk why they'd also be selling for GP though. Big wtf.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:21 pm

Interesting, I hadn't thought to look here before someone mentioned it. Since the GP cost is the same as the badge cost, I can only imagine it is a mistake. I can't imagine anyone who completed this chain to buy them for GP.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:43 am

yeah and certainly no one is paying 94 gp for 400 more cloak

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:45 am

juiceman wrote:
yeah and certainly no one is paying 94 gp for 400 more cloak

Especially since the ally itself was less than 94 GP, if I recall correctly :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:19 am

So people who dont have the Ravyn ally cant see or buy the GP item ? :geek: :geek:

What is the purpose of it for peope who done the chain though, waste GP, better buy some RT or quasi, cheaper :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:18 am

to be honest, im guessing neither will see HUGE play, but its one more nice option at high end and to treak planets

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:47 am

ODragon wrote:

Interesting, I hadn't thought to look here before someone mentioned it. Since the GP cost is the same as the badge cost, I can only imagine it is a mistake. I can't imagine anyone who completed this chain to buy them for GP.

Wait a second, why would those be bought for GP?? I actually thought they were priced with blue badges.

Image<========Find this.

Mon May 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Enrique8076 wrote:
ODragon wrote:

Wait a second, why would those be bought for GP?? I actually thought they were priced with blue badges.

They are purchasable either by blue or silver badges once you use the blueprints or by GP also once you use the blue prints. Why on earth someone would ever spend GP on them would forever be far beyond me. I have no clue what Dan was thinking there.

Mon May 02, 2016 5:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next