View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 2015 Christmas Event: The Scruuge 

GINK51 wrote:
MrSpock can i say these forum post are extremely unhelpful,
-you dont add previous NPC, so we don't know if they are even in this event or what scan to use. We dont know if rewards or NPC are mission linked as well.
-You dont state previous medal
-And since past npcs arent shown, we cant see past NPC drops.
unless we waste a ton of time going on the wiki and past forum posts. And even then your likely to miss things out, since both option lack all the info.

Now ive looked at the wiki and past pages but want a clear answer as to how my scan i should run to find most/all the Scruuge NPC, if it helps im rank 500ish.

Thanks in advance.

Quit being such a lazy punk and look up the answers yourself. Spock's job isn't to hunt down them down for you.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:21 pm

or phone a friend, or ask in legion...or ..or....

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Persephone wrote:
GINK51 wrote:
-you dont add previous NPC, so we don't know if they are even in this event or what scan to use. We dont know if rewards or NPC are mission linked as well.
unless we waste a ton of time going on the wiki and past forum posts. And even then your likely to miss things out, since both option lack all the info.

Now ive looked at the wiki and past pages but want a clear answer as to how my scan i should run to find most/all the Scruuge NPC, if it helps im rank 500ish.

Thanks in advance.

Quit being such a lazy punk and look up the answers yourself. Spock's job isn't to hunt down them down for you.

Well firstly I was giving suggestions, which can be done, unlike the people constantly asking for change that will never happen, since This page and event pages in general can be a lot more polished and helpful, this page is almost useless really.

And if this page isn't to Hunt down all the answer for the event and questions, what the hell is it for? No one needs or cares about the announcement for an event, and dan might as well put it on his monthly update,like he does. When i go on this page i want to know about the event in full( i can understand adding info as it comes ), not have to go back every year, find the medals from before, find the Npc's, drops, cloak and such and have to do that every week. Not to mention the wiki is sometimes outdated and lacks info and so does old forum posts. All im saying is Spock could spend maybe a few more mins, to add all the info from before, so we have all the info on one page to help everyone and save everyone time. Im pretty sure Spock is what is know as a Mod and not a normal forum poster, so he can put the effort into being a mod and helping ppl, by doing the above. Not trying to complain or put Spock down but adding more past info onto the event pages, would be extremly helpful to a lot of people.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:05 pm

This post is only for informations on the current event.
Please if you have nothing to say about current event , dont post.

This includes me (sorry).
Nice work Mr Spok we love you.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:16 pm

GINK51 wrote:
Persephone wrote:
GINK51 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Well firstly I was giving suggestions, which can be done, unlike the people constantly asking for change that will never happen, since This page and event pages in general can be a lot more polished and helpful, this page is almost useless really.

And if this page isn't to Hunt down all the answer for the event and questions, what the hell is it for? No one needs or cares about the announcement for an event, and dan might as well put it on his monthly update,like he does. When i go on this page i want to know about the event in full( i can understand adding info as it comes ), not have to go back every year, find the medals from before, find the Npc's, drops, cloak and such and have to do that every week. Not to mention the wiki is sometimes outdated and lacks info and so does old forum posts. All im saying is Spock could spend maybe a few more mins, to add all the info from before, so we have all the info on one page to help everyone and save everyone time. Im pretty sure Spock is what is know as a Mod and not a normal forum poster, so he can put the effort into being a mod and helping ppl, by doing the above. Not trying to complain or put Spock down but adding more past info onto the event pages, would be extremly helpful to a lot of people.

If you dont have the time to click the top links of his posts to see previous years and scroll to NPCs (there's never more than 3-4 active per seasonal anyways)...then idk what to say to you.

Click below to join us and we will rise together!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Sorry if I missed the post but I am not seeing if the Zebereen's Cannon has an upgrade or not this year. Does anyone know ?

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:44 pm

ahvent seen it drop yet , so no clue here

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:45 pm

no upgrade on the cannon

Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:43 am

Drat! Well thanks for the information stranger.

EDIT: module upgrades were very disapointing this year. The bonus stats were minimal and all but the XeoCores added extra decks as well.

The Bane hull continues to have the worst #/deck rating of all the seasonal mods with no extra ability either.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:04 am

Bottom line is any module that doesn't add cloak/scan/% buff/ability is going to be disappointing to long time/high-AP players. I enjoy collecting the seasonal upgrades, even though I don't install 'em.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:35 am

I would not say that (although I am high-rank but not high AP). I am an attack based ship so bonuses to Energy are actually the most prized for me. I also enjoy even more attack, defense and shields.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:41 am

If i dont have it , then i need to get it. Lol
Anything new is welcome if ya ask me. Id be worried when theres NO new modules

Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:24 am

CapitainePaul wrote:

EDIT: module upgrades were very disapointing this year. The bonus stats were minimal and all but the XeoCores added extra decks as well.

The xeocore III's are still size 15, same as the I's and II's.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:19 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
CapitainePaul wrote:

The xeocore III's are still size 15, same as the I's and II's.

That's what he said... Increased size to help.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:29 pm

Thanks Ben. I see at least "some" people can still read.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:39 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:
Thanks Ben. I see at least "some" people can still read.

okay, I thought that there was supposed to be a comma after "all" Caffeine wearing off. No need to get bent out of shape.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Has anyone actually got one of the Blockading NPCs yet? I'm 0/3 (Governor) and noone else in my legion has got one yet... I got one every day but 1 last year as Governor.

Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Kropotkin wrote:
Has anyone actually got one of the Blockading NPCs yet? I'm 0/3 (Governor) and noone else in my legion has got one yet... I got one every day but 1 last year as Governor.

None here so far.

Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Also a governor, also haven't seen one.

Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:42 pm

Same here. Governor, haven't seen one either.

Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:19 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next