View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Six-Year Medal - Furthering Your Legacy 

So apparently not only can you get 2 types of government officials on the same planet but someone in my legion posted this screenshot:

It would seem you can even get 2 of the same type. The question is then, what is the max?

Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:48 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
So apparently not only can you get 2 types of government officials on the same planet but someone in my legion posted this screenshot:

It would seem you can even get 2 of the same type. The question is then, what is the max?

I'm willing to bet that there isn't one. Although it would take a long time, you'd eventually reach a point where all of your planets had the max amount, and therefore the ability would become useless.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:02 am

ActualFate wrote:
I'm willing to bet that there isn't one. Although it would take a long time, you'd eventually reach a point where all of your planets had the max amount, and therefore the ability would become useless.

Right...... because this ability wasn't already useless on planets like the above shown.... :roll:

Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:24 pm

i own over 500 planets, at 1 drop per 40 hours...ill let you do the maths.... useless....when sun becomes a chunk of coal the size of a softball?

Useless like corruption based cloak items?

Useless like too many crystals?

hmmmm..

as a side note, i've used the ability 4x so far and ironically gotten 2 guys on the same planet already...research and cloak....mabe its a local hotspot?

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:20 pm

juiceman wrote:
as a side note, i've used the ability 4x so far and ironically gotten 2 guys on the same planet already...research and cloak....mabe its a local hotspot?

list off all the planet structures / effects on that planet .. maybe the officials can be 'lured' like Pokemon ??

Pitch's example is a VL Demon with a sulcation portal.

but the officials could also be tied to planet types, like planetary blockades.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Last edited by senatorhung on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Profile WWW

sure abdundant/5x/er ave size terra

2 hyperforges
proc core trelith relay
2 space elevators
hypergate
2 stations
toxic plant

got research first, then cloak (technocrats, then inquisitors)

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:33 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
ActualFate wrote:

Right...... because this ability wasn't already useless on planets like the above shown.... :roll:

Sorry, I had a poor choice of words. How about "unusable"?

Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:46 am

"Random"? Does anyone else have any planets similar to this? I've got two planets that have received an over-abundance of prismatic recruits.

I've had the recruit ability for ~145 days, so I've been able to activate the ability ~72 times.

Five recruits have gone to only one planet , which is 7% of my activations. Three recruits have gone to another, which is 4%...

So 11% of my Recruits have gone to two planets. I have ~500 planets overall. It might be neat if the planets were worth a damn, but they're not.

Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:59 pm

I believe the most I have on any planet is two.

Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Mythra wrote:
It might be neat if the planets were worth a damn, but they're not.

There's your problem. You have crappy planets.

Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:17 pm

tru dat...my worst is ultra rich...and constantly moving to upgrade...i do notice it seems many of the recruits hit 20x or better planets...could be luck..but not complaining..

on topic, i only have 1 planet with 2 so far..excess randomness?

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:37 pm

Why the requirement of being at least Rank 1500 to get this medal?

Some players are very slow ranking.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:39 pm

Xeno wrote:

Some people are playing the game wrong.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:45 pm

ActualFate wrote:
Xeno wrote:

Some people are playing the game wrong.

^ This. The game requires certain conditions for rewards whether it be ranks, medal points, etc. Rank 1500 for this is by no means an unreasonable requirement. Can't say I'm surprised you would think it is, this coming from the one who complains about clicking too much to find NPC's or that it takes 6-8 hours to scan 20 planets for a LM task :roll:

Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:36 pm

i think the requirement is to prevent people from getting these rewards instantly after a reset, imagine a rank 20 with a prismatic and the ability, almost nobody averages out on a new planet every 2 days so are almost garanteed to have officals on almost all your planets with multiples on the oldest ones if you have it available from the start

Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:04 pm
Profile WWW

Xeno wrote:

i just got the 5.year medal in october and i am nobody's idea of a speed.ranker ... but i am already closing in on rank 1700. so i don't think a rank 1500 restriction for a 6.year player is at all onerous, or at all bad for the game.

between that rank restriction, and the deck restrictions of some of the newer missions, it is obvious that Dan is trying to get more players into the higher rank ranges in order to justify developing content for those rank ranges. each player has to decide for themselves if they are willing to make gameplay trade-offs in order to access those goodies that are currently out of reach. choice is good.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:52 pm
Profile WWW

So was trying to use the Prismatic Domain ability and it turns out that either there is a glitch or it costs some amount of energy. I happened to be at zero at the time and got the "you don't have enough energy" message. I tried again at 5, 10, 25, 100 and still nothing. So in the morning I'm going to see how much energy the ability actually uses....

Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:04 am

CorvusCrx wrote:
So was trying to use the Prismatic Domain ability and it turns out that either there is a glitch or it costs some amount of energy. I happened to be at zero at the time and got the "you don't have enough energy" message. I tried again at 5, 10, 25, 100 and still nothing. So in the morning I'm going to see how much energy the ability actually uses....

I just used it and it didn't cost any energy. I then hit an NPC, my energy went down by 5 and still Domain had cost no energy.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:41 pm

ODragon wrote:
CorvusCrx wrote:

I just used it and it didn't cost any energy. I then hit an NPC, my energy went down by 5 and still Domain had cost no energy.

It's entirely possible that Dan had, at one point, intended for the ability to use energy, but then later decide that it should be free - and he's simply forgotten to remove the current energy check. Alternatively, it's possible that it's supposed to cost energy, but Dan forgot to make it deduct energy and everyone's been getting it free all this time.

Either way, something needs fixed.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:32 pm

Came here to see how much it costs to use the Prismatic Domain ability, didn't see it. It does cost 1000 energy to use the ability.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next