View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 CT Lab items primer 

TrinityThree wrote:
Guys, stop arguing, this is pointless. They are very USEFUL, that's good enough. Each person builds their planets differently. There are several ways of effectively build a protected planet that also produces. You're not proving a point to anyone but yourselves.

who's arguing ?

the OP was trying to outline which ct.lab items he considered to be useful on an ongoing basis. i pointed out my diff of opinion and why. Ranqul disagreed. however, Ranqul provided no substantial basis for his assertions. his numbers don't add up, his point of view does not represent the majority of players in the game (especially for a beginner's hub topic), and he can not refute the clear numbers that i put up in my follow.up example.

can you maximize cloak on a 22x planet without using resonance inhibitors ? of course you can with %cloak items. however, those %cloak items are limited, so they should be reserved for your best planets. for your 2d tier planets that you still want to protect (10x to 20x arti planets), resonance inhibitors ARE essential as my previously outlined example amply demonstrated.

so there is no arguing, because Ranqul has not made any valid argument. he is just unwilling to admit that he is wrong wrong wrong. and i don't really care whether he admits it or not, as long as others reading this topic don't get led astray by his nonsense.

EDIT: 2d page for you Toast !

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:53 am
Profile WWW

Ranqul wrote:
The simple fact that I do not use them and yet I still have MTJs, ergos and even a CSR in my cargo proves that they are not essential. There are so many cloak structures available that no single one of them is essential.

and quite clearly you either have deep deep pockets to purchase these from other players, leave a significant store of your wealth uncloaked, have sacrificed many omniforges in favour of clandestines which has hampered your production or have very little worth cloaking. One of these factors must be the case or you would be using resonance inhibitors more.

Stark Tech Inside

Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:18 am

Peticks wrote:
Ranqul wrote:
The simple fact that I do not use them and yet I still have MTJs, ergos and even a CSR in my cargo proves that they are not essential. There are so many cloak structures available that no single one of them is essential.

and quite clearly you either have deep deep pockets to purchase these from other players, leave a significant store of your wealth uncloaked, have sacrificed many omniforges in favour of clandestines which has hampered your production or have very little worth cloaking. One of these factors must be the case or you would be using resonance inhibitors more.

Alternatively, they may scan, invade and strip, which makes up well over 90% of my 28 CSRs, 83 MTJs, 138 ergos and 54 core tunnels. That is a fair load of cloaking before you even start to factor in Stealth Screens, Polarons and LM cloaking items.

Resonance Inhibitors are certainly useful but, as always, different strokes for different folks.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:47 am

there is a lot of decent cloak with prod tied to it....i have 240 15x or better planets, probably half of which are cloaked to 24k or better....i havent bought the majority of the cloak, ive stolen it...buwahaha

but npcing for folds, res inhibs,, iso''s shrines, you name it,, semi endless supply of nice cloak items...my policy --cloak first...increase prod later...like having a bank investmentt that can only grow

farms are farms----no cloak on them, but the good ones....cloak first, ask questions later

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2