View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Graduate Requirements? 

I'm not sure if this belongs here or Issues & Support, not knowing if this is an issue or not.

I know graduates need to be rank 50 to become a graduate, but we now have a lvl 96 trainee with these stats:

Battles 627 (Adept)
Player Kills 0
Deaths from Players 70
Non-Player Kills 8
Planets Found 128
Planets Occupied 16
Planets Captured 0
Missions Completed 274
Scans Performed 622
Successful Hacks 0
Successful Raids 0

Is there anything else this player needs to do to graduate? If there is I'm missing it, otherwise this might be an issue, we have had one other ship graduate after this player reached and passed 50 in the meantime too. They also do not have the trainee symbol next to their name in the legion list, but they are below a rank 57 in the normal member list.

Also, I'm pretty sure that if a graduate leaves and rejoins, they are then only a member, and won't retain their graduate status when they rejoin, is this correct?

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:16 am

I am pretty sure they only need to get to rank 50 to graduate. This issue with them showing up as a trainee is likely a bug.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:54 am

if trainees reset at any point during training they don't graduate at rank 50. very irritating bug. Academy currently has a rank 374 trainee as a result. As far as im aware, given support didn't do it for us, support wont manually graduate a trainee in such circumstance so they may be stuck as a trainee until they leave the legion.

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:37 pm

Peticks wrote:
if trainees reset at any point during training they don't graduate at rank 50. very irritating bug. Academy currently has a rank 374 trainee as a result. As far as im aware, given support didn't do it for us, support wont manually graduate a trainee in such circumstance so they may be stuck as a trainee until they leave the legion.

Well that definitely sucks

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]