View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Stryll Genosynth 

senatorhung wrote:
Peticks wrote:
It would also be good to confirm if, maybe, they can only be found by people with ravyns chain completed because these sound a lot like what the missions could have been talking about.

member at CRA got one without having the oruas eye ally so looks like it's not restricted.

Guessing by not having the eye ally you mean not having ravyn.

senatorhung wrote:
Peticks wrote:
I dont get the logic of having two scan buff drops where one is clearly superior to the other. better to have the weaker drop switched out for a structure or an structure uprgade or something. Not a lot of styrll structures out there and would be interesting to see more.

the GenoLocator is an advancement of the Stryll Locator Eye.
the GenoSeekers are just advanced versions of the Stryll Seeker for those after rank 1200 (even scraps for the same amount lol). the stryll seeker is 10% .. so the other ones are 11% and 12%.

Yeah the but you have a new npc, with drops only it can drop, with two being buffs, which do not stack, in which one is far superior to the other which kinda makes adding the unadapted genoseeker pointless to be on the ships drop table, rather than say a new planet building themed around the stryll.

Stark Tech Inside

Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:57 pm

I know someone who didn't buy ravyn that can see them so it is actually not a requirement. Will have to re-read the ravyn dialogue though cuz I didn't catch that foreshadowing

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
I know someone who didn't buy ravyn that can see them so it is actually not a requirement. Will have to re-read the ravyn dialogue though cuz I didn't catch that foreshadowing

its not super clear but their working on a virus and the outsider base you attack talks of how you haven't the faintest idea what their plan is so a new boss stryll virus ship sounds like something that could fit that description, specially if there was to be another TO boss yet to be released.

Stark Tech Inside

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:48 pm

Peticks wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

its not super clear but their working on a virus and the outsider base you attack talks of how you haven't the faintest idea what their plan is so a new boss stryll virus ship sounds like something that could fit that description, specially if there was to be another TO boss yet to be released.

I can't help but also wonder if the events of the corruption chain aren't foreshadowing potential Lutuma NPC's. It did at one point say there would be a great war with the lutuma, one that would cost us. I hardly count that skirmish with those command ships at the end of that chain a great war.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:50 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Peticks wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

I can't help but also wonder if the events of the corruption chain aren't foreshadowing potential Lutuma NPC's. It did at one point say there would be a great war with the lutuma, one that would cost us. I hardly count that skirmish with those command ships at the end of that chain a great war.

I certainly hope so (though they aren't realy the villans in the piece that the other npcs are). Anything that adds new npcs to the pool that aren't seasonally restricted is a good thing and opening up some more 'complete this mission chain and your pool is expanded' is a great mechanic that it would be good to see expand.

Stark Tech Inside

Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:34 am

I hope this NPC is the first of many more! xD

Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Hallucinations wrote:
I hope this NPC is the first of many more! xD

Word brother.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:38 am

turth to ya motha

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:15 am