View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Is the Scruuge Hoarding Vault extractable? 

Just wondering...

Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Yup.

Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:34 pm

Only the old versons. I think anything after 3 is NOT extractable.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:23 am

draxsiss wrote:

That is not correct

Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:36 am

draxsiss wrote:

you are mistaken them with Lepus Drone/Auric Lepus Drone, up to version 3 you can extract those, but not version 4+

but so far, ALL versions of the Scruuge Hoarding Vault can be extracted

Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:11 am

All hoarding vaults are extractable. So are this year's harvest vaults.

It's maybe the Q-Pedd Science Stations that you're thinking of. I can confirm that the Q-Pedd Science Station 5.0 is not extractable.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:10 pm

ActualFate wrote:
All hoarding vaults are extractable. So are this year's harvest vaults.

It's maybe the Q-Pedd Science Stations that you're thinking of. I can confirm that the Q-Pedd Science Station 5.0 is not extractable.

That is not the case anymore, might have been then, only hoarding vaults til 4 or 5 are extractable, not after that. The wiki says until 5 but I haven't verified. Quite a few artis in the wiki are not listed as non-extractable even if they are, for example lepus drones 4 and higher, B'elna's Altar,... (It would be nice to have an accurate page in the wiki with all non-extractables artis ;) )

Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:55 pm

the list of non.extractables was maintained on the wiki on the Mylarai Build Extractor page. however, that was when many of the individual artis still didn't have their own pages. now that they do, i don't bother adding to that listing anymore. in fact, i'm tempted to just delete that section altogether.

Dan hasn't added a new extractable planet structure for years now .. so it is generally safe to assume that anything added in the last 3+ years is non.extractable. adding stuff like scruuge vaults to the non.extractable list, where earlier versions were previously extractable would just add to confusion. just go to the individual arti page and you will get the gory details.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
the list of non.extractables was maintained on the wiki on the Mylarai Build Extractor page. however, that was when many of the individual artis still didn't have their own pages. now that they do, i don't bother adding to that listing anymore. in fact, i'm tempted to just delete that section altogether.

Dan hasn't added a new extractable planet structure for years now .. so it is generally safe to assume that anything added in the last 3+ years is non.extractable. adding stuff like scruuge vaults to the non.extractable list, where earlier versions were previously extractable would just add to confusion. just go to the individual arti page and you will get the gory details.

As far as I know all Affection Disseminators are extractable, so that's at least one recently added item which is :)
Having a page where all non-extractable items are listed is convenient, as it can be bookmarked for fast checking. And like I said, some non-extractable items like the B'elna's Altar are not labeled as such on their individual page. But thanks for maintaining the wiki.

Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:15 am

Annihilator wrote:
senatorhung wrote:

As far as I know all Affection Disseminators are extractable, so that's at least one recently added item which is :)
Having a page where all non-extractable items are listed is convenient, as it can be bookmarked for fast checking. And like I said, some non-extractable items like the B'elna's Altar are not labeled as such on their individual page. But thanks for maintaining the wiki.

show me ONE place on the forum where someone has confirmed that B'elna's Altar is non.extractable and i will update the wiki. good luck with that. anyone who has bothered to spend an extractor to test hasn't bothered to report it to the forum.

and i said NEW extractables .. upgraded versions of existing artis that already have wiki pages don't count.

anyone who makes a habit of invading planets to extract structures pretty much already has the list of non.extractables memorized by now, based on how many times they have tried to extract them and failed. the only ones that i ever look up now are the ones that started extractable and then had later versions become non.extractable.

_____________Image

Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:34 am
Profile WWW

There's your test

Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:00 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:

There's your test

Thank you Pitch Ninja, I knew that the B'elna's Altar was not extractable because last year I invaded a planet to extract one as it was not listed as non-extractable in the wiki. I guess SenatorHung doesn't make a habit of invading planets since he didn't know about it. I wonder if he has noticed the new name of F U N K.

Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:09 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:

There's your test

thanks Pitch. wiki updated.

there are always things on the wiki that i would love to update, but unless there is verification somewhere, i'm not about to put DISinformation on the wiki. currently there is a 25 medal point medal that someone in the galaxy has, with zero mention on the forum. do i put what info i have on the wiki now, despite the only thing i have being a ship title ? i don't think so.

as for Annhiliator's snide comment about planet invasions, i have more invasions than anyone else still playing the game. do you know how rare it is to find a b'elna's altar on an invadeable planet ? yeesh.

personally, i have TWO on my planets, both acquired in the last 2 weeks, and i haven't had a need to go back to my 2 rifts to try to extract something to make space for something better in that time. would have gotten around to it eventually, but i have a shortage of at least 20 mylarai extractors just to strip structrues from existing planets.

_____________Image

Last edited by senatorhung on Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:15 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
i have a shortage of at least 20 mylarai extractors just to strip structrues from existing planets.

Theoretically, Elios will start soon, which provides a great excuse for searching for new extractors. :)

Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:46 pm

senatorhung wrote:
currently there is a 20 medal point medal that someone in the galaxy has, with zero mention on the forum. do i put what info i have on the wiki now, despite the only thing i have being a ship title ?

Ship Title? Galactic Ambassador you mean? or something else?

Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:25 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
senatorhung wrote:
currently there is a 25 medal point medal that someone in the galaxy has, with zero mention on the forum. do i put what info i have on the wiki now, despite the only thing i have being a ship title ?

nope, Galactic Ambassador was the one .. USS Enterprise sent me a friend request so i could verify and add what i could to the wiki - i put in grab bag since i don't know how one actually acquires it - will move it to another section later if necessary.

there are still 20 medal points unaccounted for (hence the brainfart in my earlier post), but no one has deets on those as far as i know.

_____________Image

Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:38 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
senatorhung wrote:
currently there is a 25 medal point medal that someone in the galaxy has, with zero mention on the forum. do i put what info i have on the wiki now, despite the only thing i have being a ship title ?

nope, Galactic Ambassador was the one .. USS Enterprise sent me a friend request so i could verify and add what i could to the wiki - i put in grab bag since i don't know how one actually acquires it - will move it to another section later if necessary.

there are still 20 medal points unaccounted for (hence the brainfart in my earlier post), but no one has deets on those as far as i know.

I think that is a specially awarded medal that not everyone CAN get. So what your talking about, it is a different ship title? What is the title?

Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:53 pm

senatorhung wrote:

as for Annhiliator's snide comment about planet invasions, i have more invasions than anyone else still playing the game. do you know how rare it is to find a shine of b'elna on an invadeable planet ? yeesh.

Looks like SenatorHung doesn't understand joking, F U N K might be right with his new name. :lol:

Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]