View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Sil20161 - Sileena's Signal 

Sileena's Signal
As I was returning from a mission, my systems alerted me to a simple backchannel ping it received. The ping was delivered using the protocol we set up for the transport probe's modified navigational relay. I have no doubt it came from Sileena.

Requires: 1 Interrogation Site Coordinates + 800 Energy

Risks: You must scan planets to find Interrogation Site Coordinates. If you have upgraded Ravyn with the Deep Cover ability, your chances to find Coordinates during your scans are doubled.

10 iterations, 35 completions

ImageThis mission unlocks a new challenge after 35 completion(s)

Upon scanning:

Interrogation Site Coordinates
Coordinates detected of an active Terran-Stryll Interrogation Site.

Scrap Value: 5000 - 20000 credits

Reward: 50 exp + Terran-Stryll Interrogation Cell
Terran-Stryll Interrogation Cell
[ Planet Structure - Size:1, Research:1, Artifact:1, Research:+6% ]
If built on a planet with 5+ T.O. and/or Stryll structures already constructed, all bonuses are doubled. Limit 1.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:33 am

Drops a size 1 , research 1 artifact 1 research +6% . Also if planet already has 5 t.o. and or stryll structures on it , all stats are doubled.

Sorry on my fone so can't share pic etc.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:11 am

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:03 am

I feel like there aren't enough T.O. + Stryll structures to make this really that useful. I'm hoping there will be more in this chain later on.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:57 pm

ODragon wrote:
I feel like there aren't enough T.O. + Stryll structures to make this really that useful. I'm hoping there will be more in this chain later on.

Terrafounder. Archotage transmitter. Harvester. Grid barrier. manafacturing core. Omnispanner. are all not too rare t.o artis with some like the grid barrier or omnispanner being extractable after.

As for stryll, only ones I can think of realy are the Interrogation center, which is extractable, and the bioresearch bay, which is not but should be on the same types of planets you would build this on anyway.

Stark Tech Inside

Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Peticks wrote:
Terrafounder. Archotage transmitter. Harvester. Grid barrier. manafacturing core. Omnispanner. are all not too rare t.o artis with some like the grid barrier or omnispanner being extractable after.

As for stryll, only ones I can think of realy are the Interrogation center, which is extractable, and the bioresearch bay, which is not but should be on the same types of planets you would build this on anyway.

I wish there were an official list.

High level players no longer have access to Interrogation center; except by theft.

Omnispanner is a LM item (so few and far between will have it) and even then, you have to be Hacker, Physicist, Spy to place.

2 Sarkonis + Archotage are good ones I hadn't thought of. They are from this event but neither actually say human. If you go by that logic, would Perimeter Stations be included?

T.O. Harvest Vault should on the list also.

Test 1:
T.O. Manufacturing Core + 2 T.O. Harvest Vault + 2 Sarkonis + Stryll Bioresearch Bay = Fail to upgrade - Ticket submitted.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:54 pm

ODragon wrote:
Peticks wrote:

High level players no longer have access to Interrogation center; except by theft.

Omnispanner is a LM item (so few and far between will have it) and even then, you have to be Hacker, Physicist, Spy to place.

2 Sarkonis + Archotage are good ones I hadn't thought of. They are from this event but neither actually say human. If you go by that logic, would Perimeter Stations be included?

Test 1:
T.O. Manufacturing Core + 2 T.O. Harvest Vault + 2 Sarkonis + Stryll Bioresearch Bay = Fail to upgrade - Ticket submitted.

yeah. going to be a bunch of tickets submitted I would think they absolutely should count as simply not having T.O in their name doesn't mean they aren't a T.O item. Sarkonis is even dropped by a elite T.O ship.

Stark Tech Inside

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Peticks wrote:
yeah. going to be a bunch of tickets submitted I would think they absolutely should count as simply not having T.O in their name doesn't mean they aren't a T.O item. Sarkonis is even dropped by a elite T.O ship.

In my ticket, I also requested a definitive list of buildings that should work to reduce the confusion.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:03 pm

crap preparedness strikes again...so glad im never the first to try new stuff

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:02 pm

The new mission Sileena's Signal is in the list with the regular missions as a Daily, so I assume we will be able to do this when the event is over. I thought we got the scanning ability from the Archotage but we get it when clicking through the mission briefing.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:18 pm

672 Planets, with Ally upgrade about 200 Interrogation Site Coordinates.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:50 am

drop raate is really good

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:40 am

T.O. Terrafounder + Captured T.O. Harvester + Interrogation Stronghold + Stryll Bioresearch Bay + T.O. Manufacturing Core = Worked

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:41 pm

In the Wiki....
Unextractable Structure: This artifact (in structure form) cannot be extracted from a planet through the use of a Mylarai Build Extractor. Care should be taken when using this artifact to ensure that you are using it effectively.
Mission Reward Artifact
Installs a Terran-Stryll Interrogation Cell on your planet.
Available from: the mission Sileena's Signal. This mission is part of the Sileena Mission chain that begins with the mission Sileena's Signal.
Artifact Type: Planet Structure
Set Duration: Permanent
Cost in in energy to use: None
Artifact Effects:
Size: 1
Artifact: +1
Research: +1
Research: +6%

If this structure is built on a planet that has 5 or more T.O. or Stryll structures, the structure's bonuses double.
List of Terran Structures counting toward bonus:
T.O. Grid barrier
T.O. Harvester
T.O. Manufacturing Core
T.O. Terrafounder
List of Stryll structures counting toward bonus:
Stryll Bio-research Bay
Interrogation Center
Interrogation Stronghold

Restrictions:
Can NOT be extracted with a Mylarai Build Extractor
Artifact Limit: 1 per planet
Number Available: 35
Alternate Uses: None
Scraps for: Can NOT be scrapped
Share: No
Send: No

I disagree with this. It states ... 5 or more T.O. or Stryll structures.
There are other T.O. and Stryll structures that should be acceptable that are not on this list. Like Sarkonis. Sent a ticket to Dan. NO RESPONSE..... POOR.

Can not find an explanation anywhere as to why.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:46 pm

killdeer wrote:
In the Wiki....
Unextractable Structure: This artifact (in structure form) cannot be extracted from a planet through the use of a Mylarai Build Extractor. Care should be taken when using this artifact to ensure that you are using it effectively.
Mission Reward Artifact
Installs a Terran-Stryll Interrogation Cell on your planet.
Available from: the mission Sileena's Signal. This mission is part of the Sileena Mission chain that begins with the mission Sileena's Signal.
Artifact Type: Planet Structure
Set Duration: Permanent
Cost in in energy to use: None
Artifact Effects:
Size: 1
Artifact: +1
Research: +1
Research: +6%

If this structure is built on a planet that has 5 or more T.O. or Stryll structures, the structure's bonuses double.
T.O. Grid barrier
T.O. Harvester
T.O. Manufacturing Core
T.O. Terrafounder
Stryll Bio-research Bay
Interrogation Center
Interrogation Stronghold

Restrictions:
Can NOT be extracted with a Mylarai Build Extractor
Artifact Limit: 1 per planet
Number Available: 35
Alternate Uses: None
Scraps for: Can NOT be scrapped
Share: No
Send: No

There are other T.O. and Stryll structures that should be acceptable that are not on this list. Like Sarkonis. Sent a ticket to Dan. NO RESPONSE..... POOR.

Bear in mind that that list is not complete and things can be added. The ones listed were obvious ones. Until we find out other things that can be added, this is simply what we have to work with at present.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:51 pm

killdeer wrote:
In the Wiki....

T.O. Grid barrier
T.O. Harvester
T.O. Manufacturing Core
T.O. Terrafounder
Stryll Bio-research Bay
Interrogation Center
Interrogation Stronghold

doesn't matter if you disagree.

Dan is the guy who decides which structures qualify for the bonus.

the wiki editors only make sure the wiki pages reflect the best available information, either from the forum, other players, or their own experience. the wiki editors do not have Dan's ear on game mechanics (or else that awful 4k deck restriction to unlock missions would never exist) .. and do not get compensated in any way despite the hours put into the wiki. so take your beef and shove it down the garburator.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:40 pm
Profile WWW

T.O. Harvest Vault III Mining: 3, Mining Storage: 4000
T.O. Harvest Vault III Mining: 3, Mining Storage: 4000
Captured T.O. Harvester VII Mining: 3, Artifact: 1, Population: 5000
T.O. Manufacturing Core Mining: 2, Artifact: 2
T.O. Grid Barrier Defense: 400

This worked, Terran-Stryll Interrogation Cell Research: 2, Artifact: 2, Cloak: 100, Bonus Research: 12%

So can add T.O. Harvest Vault III to you list,

And note it now has 100 cloak, so does the non-upgraded Terran-Stryll Interrogation Cell have any cloak?

Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:58 am

ODragon wrote:
Peticks wrote:

Test 1:

For the one that you placed that you said didn't get the doubled bonus, did it have 50 cloak when placed?

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:26 pm

This is the stats of the first one I placed that didn't upgrade: Terran-Stryll Interrogation Cell Research: 1, Artifact: 1, Cloak: 100, Bonus Research: 6%

This is the state of the one that did upgrade: Terran-Stryll Interrogation Cell Research: 2, Artifact: 2, Cloak: 100, Bonus Research: 12%

In cargo hold description, it doesn't mention cloak.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Can confirm that perimeter stations do not work, in case anyone was still wondering. Sarkonis Omnipods almost definitely work. It's been suggested that Orbisbarrier HyperNexuses might actually work, but can't confirm

Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next