Galaxy Legion Forum
http://galaxylegion.com/forum/

2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge
http://galaxylegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44226
Page 1 of 3

Author:  MrSpock [ Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:49 pm ]
Post subject:  2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

2013 info for reference
2014 info for reference
2015 info for reference

General Information

Image

The Scruuge are a sect of radical idealists, motivated by greed and deeply envious of others. The Scruuge claim that the galaxy is too overpopulated, and they directly interfere with trade and government aid programs, especially during busy seasonal trade cycles. Ships are asked to engage and reclaim any gifts taken by the Scruuge if found.

During the Scruuge event, the following temporary effects apply to the entire Galaxy:
-The Scruuge will sometimes blockade random planets.
-Planetary scans have a chance to reveal a 'Scruuge Keystone'.

--------------------------------------------------

Medal(s)

Image
Scruuge Most Favorite Things
Use a Scruuge Bastion Fortress Upgrade on a base OR a Scruuge Greedcharged Hypernode Upgrade on your ship.
Value: 15 Medal Points + Title: The Giver


-----------

Image
Otherworldly Gifts
Use a 'Gift of the Makers' on the following transformed planet types: Demon, Irradiated, Gaia, Plasma, Crystal, Sentient
Value: 15 Medal Points


--------------------------------------------------

Scanning
You acquire a Scruuge Keystone (artifact) while scanning the planet.

Image

[ Limited Item - Holidays ]
[ Planet Structure - Size: 1, Artifact: 1, Research: 3, Attack: +10% ]
Planet must have at least 20 structures already installed.
Limit 1 per planet

Scrap value (ea): 3 to 6 ctp

Or

Image
Scruuge Keystone II Upgrade
Upgrades an existing Scruuge Keystoneon your planet to a Scruuge Keystone II, increasing artifact and research bonuses by 1, and attack by 10%. 500 energy to use.

Author:  MrSpock [ Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Mission(s)

Mission
Image
Gifts Unraveled
Attempts per Completion: 10, Every 20 hours (daily)
Costs: 75 energy, 1 Containment Missile per attempt
Reward: 140 experience, Gift of the Mind

Note, "Matching Mini-Game" must be completed before you get the artifact.

Mission text:
Quote:
We managed to capture a strange crate from one of the Scruuge ships, but the encryption lock has proved to be difficult. See what you can do to remove the container's safeguards and determine what is inside.

Image
Gift of the Mind
[Limited Item - Holidays]
Upgrades an existing Refining Lab structure on your planet to a Scruuge Lab, adding +1 artifact, +1 research, and +300 attack.

Scrap Value (ea): 10000-40000 credits
--------------------------------------------------

UST

Image
Systematic Avarice - Imbues your ship with the Avarice of the Scruuge.
Increases your raiding ability by 20% for 8 hours.
Cost: 30 CTP

Note, this ability will improve your ability to raid a base.

--------------------------------------------------

Planet Effect

Blockade, See NPC post 2

%Planet_Name reports that a Scruuge Hijacker has entered orbit and is blockading the planet!

--------------------------------------------------

Author:  MrSpock [ Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Artifact Market

Image
Scruuge Hoarding Vault VI
[ Limited Item - Holidays ]
[ Planet Structure - Size:2, Artifact:4 ]
Also Increases your total planetary artifact production capacity by 9000 units.
Limit 2 / planet
Cost: 32 GP

-----------

Image
Scruuge Greedcharged Hypernode Upgrade
[ Limited Item - Holidays ]
Upgrades a Scruuge Megacharged Hypernode on your ship, increasing its scan by 50, hull by 400, and its hull ability
bonus to 18%, without increasing its size.
Cost: 54 GP

-----------

Image
Thraccti Systems Upgrade III
[ Limited Item - Holidays ]
Upgrades Thraccti III, boosting its Rank 100 ability and further lowering its energy cost. Thraccti's raid bonus also upgrades to 16%. Can only use on upgraded Thraccti III.

-----------

Image
Scruuge Bastion Fortress Upgrade
[ Limited Item - Holidays ]
Upgrades a Scruuge Bastion Citadel on your base to a Scruuge Bastion Fortress, increasing its hull bonus to 28%.
Cost: 60 GP

Author:  MrSpock [ Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

NPC Post 1

Hub-GMU3, Scruuge Base

New Drop:
Image
Scruuge Xeocore IV
[ Limited Item - Holidays ]
[ Defense - Size:15, Defense:210, Energy:80 ]
Installs a Scruuge Xeocore IV on your ship.
Limit 2 per ship.
Upkeep (with 3 bots): 109.3M



Scruuge Carrier
Gift of the Elements: Mining boost up to 5x
Gift of the Ancients: Artifact boost up to 5x
Gift of the Stars: Research boost up to 5x

Scruuge Ravager
Gift of the Void: Cloak boost +40 up to 500
Gift of the Maker: Boosts planet production by 1% for each 1000 decks on your ship. Lasts 7 days.
Image

Author:  MrSpock [ Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

NPC Post 2

%Planet_Name reports that a Scruuge Hijacker has entered orbit and is blockading the planet!

Image

Scruuge Hijacker
( The Scruuge )
Rank %Matched Raider
Special
41000 / 41000 Hull
The Scruuge aim to stop charitable trade, in an effort to slow what they believe is "excessive population growth" in the galaxy. Their Ravagers contain gifts and goods stolen from intercepted frigates.
Enemy Type Matched
Abilities None
Attack 74990
Defense 56230
Cloak 100

Reward: 20 exo +

Scruuge Cargo Pad

Image

[ Planet Structure - Size:1, Mining:2, Artifact:1, Defense:2000 ]
If built on a planet with a Scruuge Calibration Chamber already constructed, all bonuses of the Cargo Pad are doubled.
Limit 1 per planet.

Note: You can not extract this building from your planet.

Author:  eZ_SWAG [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Tribute of the Void IV
+80 cloak up to 850.

Author:  ActualFate [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Scruuge Xeocore IV

Size: 15
Defense: 210
Energy: 80

Same image as the rest.

Author:  ActualFate [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

You acquire a Scruuge Keystone Upgrade (artifact) while scanning the planet.

Image

Scruuge Keystone II Upgrade
Upgrades an existing Scruuge Keystoneon your planet to a
Scruuge Keystone II,
increasing artifact and
research bonuses by 1, and attack by 10%.

500 energy to use.

Author:  ActualFate [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Out of 14 finds, 4 were Keystone Upgrades.

Also, you should note that the new Scruuge Hoarding Vault VI is NOT extractable, so be mindful of where you use these.

Author:  Pitch Ninja [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

ActualFate wrote:
Out of 14 finds, 4 were Keystone Upgrades.

Also, you should note that the new Scruuge Hoarding Vault VI is NOT extractable, so be mindful of where you use these.

good to know. The V's and lower are but will note in wiki. ALSO, can someone be on the lookout to see if the rank range for the Hub-GMU-3's has been changed?

Author:  ActualFate [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Pitch Ninja wrote:
ActualFate wrote:
Out of 14 finds, 4 were Keystone Upgrades.

Also, you should note that the new Scruuge Hoarding Vault VI is NOT extractable, so be mindful of where you use these.

good to know. The V's and lower are but will note in wiki. ALSO, can someone be on the lookout to see if the rank range for the Hub-GMU-3's has been changed?

The upper rank is 7000. I didn't catch the lower - I think it's 400/500, so probably not changed.

Author:  Texas Toast [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Disappointed in the Thraccti upgrade. While an extra 1x MR cap is nice, the lower energy cost isn't that attractive, and lowering the cooldown timer was pretty much the only way to get me to buy the last couple of upgrades for him.

Author:  Pitch Ninja [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Texas Toast wrote:
Disappointed in the Thraccti upgrade. While an extra 1x MR cap is nice, the lower energy cost isn't that attractive, and lowering the cooldown timer was pretty much the only way to get me to buy the last couple of upgrades for him.

There was no lowred cooldown for his ability. There was for Cuniculus but never thraccti. It was always and energy decrease, an increase of tribute richness, and of course his passive raid bonus

Author:  Pitch Ninja [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Gift of the makers:

Boosts planet production by 1% for each 1000 decks on your ship. Lasts 7 days. Drops from Scruuge ravager. max bonus TBD.

Author:  Peticks [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

zeebereen now goes from 300 to 7k, just updated the wiki

Author:  Texas Toast [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Texas Toast wrote:
Disappointed in the Thraccti upgrade. While an extra 1x MR cap is nice, the lower energy cost isn't that attractive, and lowering the cooldown timer was pretty much the only way to get me to buy the last couple of upgrades for him.

There was no lowred cooldown for his ability. There was for Cuniculus but never thraccti. It was always and energy decrease, an increase of tribute richness, and of course his passive raid bonus


Correct. Hence why I'm disappointed, and why I haven't upgraded Thraccti the last couple years. I was hoping that there'd be a cooldown reduction this year. I was hoping that last year too. Would have been some easy GP for Dan since I'd have had to do all the upgrades to get to that.

Author:  Pitch Ninja [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Texas Toast wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Texas Toast wrote:
Disappointed in the Thraccti upgrade. While an extra 1x MR cap is nice, the lower energy cost isn't that attractive, and lowering the cooldown timer was pretty much the only way to get me to buy the last couple of upgrades for him.

There was no lowred cooldown for his ability. There was for Cuniculus but never thraccti. It was always and energy decrease, an increase of tribute richness, and of course his passive raid bonus


Correct. Hence why I'm disappointed, and why I haven't upgraded Thraccti the last couple years. I was hoping that there'd be a cooldown reduction this year. I was hoping that last year too. Would have been some easy GP for Dan since I'd have had to do all the upgrades to get to that.

Ah gotcha, it sounded like you bought them the way it was worded.

Author:  Peticks [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

pic
https://galaxylegion-erismedia.netdna-s ... /czbox.png
'Boosts planet production by 1% for each 1000 deck's on your ship (rounded up). Lasts 7 days'

so nice to see this one rounds up

Author:  CapitainePaul [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Where or how do we get the "Gift of the Makers" ?

Author:  Pitch Ninja [ Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016 Christmas Event: The Scruuge

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Gift of the makers:

Boosts planet production by 1% for each 1000 decks on your ship. Lasts 7 days. Drops from Scruuge ravager. max bonus TBD.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/