View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 2018 Era of Harvest glitch? 

Both the 2018 and 2017 Era of Harvest posts are apparently locked. Hope it's okay to start a new one

I put a new Harvest Vault on a planet with one upgraded Harvest Vault from last year, and an upgraded Rescued Harvester VIII from last year. When I used an Archotage Amplifier to see if the new Harvest Vault would upgrade, it apparently blew up the Rescued TO Harvester. All that was left was a bright red "Illegal" with a Demolish button. I demolished it, and the message after yes/no said only "? has been demolished"

Yes, I sent a ticket in, to say "What did I lose" with a followup email to say I figured it out.

Yes, I did read the instructions on the Archotage Amplifier, which listed the artifacts it could be used on, but usually if something isn't usable, it just won't use it ;)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:25 am

I got 3 different types of Archotage Amplifiers in my cargo now, don't see why we can't just have one type that's capable of upgrading all the items the 3 upgrades. As for the Captured T.O. Harvester, it's supposed to only be one on each planet, so you shouldn't have been able to place it in the first place, while I appreciate we're getting new content and artifacts it sucks there are always bugs with every event now, it feels like there's no testing going on before things get rolled out.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:39 pm

JDoe01 wrote:
while I appreciate we're getting new content

Is it really "new" though? All of this year's stuff except the Universal Omni-Harvester is literally copypasta from previous years.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]