View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Nine-Year Medal - Wisdom of the Ages 

ShroomMonkey wrote:
My hold is getting pretty full of PE atm.

I only have 113 in the hold. I haven't stopped using it all together, if I get a new planet that is ambassador worthy, it gets one. I just stopped actively upgrading other planets that should probably get them.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:18 am

The weird question is: why bothering on implementing a 9 year reward... that doesn´t work?

It is nosense. The 9 year reward is more prismatic upgrade, in theory. To me, at least, the logic tells that is because Dan has the prismatic on sight. Why bothering on upgrades on some you won´t finnish implementing?

My faith is decaying too, but... well, it has no sense at all.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:56 am

ODragon wrote:
I'm not holding my breath or expecting anything. After my 3rd or 4th ticket about the Prismatic no longer being upgradable (almost 5 months broken now), I've given up. My expectations are so low about any changes.

Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoy the game but it feels like it's running on autopilot with no one at the helm. The updates we see usually cost money and at an ever increasing pace. I feel like the older events didn't have as many pay medals but maybe that's my mind failing.

I use to buy some stuff but since Dan isn't paying attention to us, why should I give him money. Its pretty sad, I bet he could be making more if he just did minor changes. I realize it probably doesn't pay anywhere near as well as it did in the FB heyday but if he wants us to invest time and money, he really needs to do the same.

Honestly, I'm surprised everyday that I don't wake up to a "the game is closing in X days, thanks for playing" message in the game.

I feel the same way, but I find myself not enjoying it nearly as much. If I didn't play the game for so many years it would be easier to walk away. If Dan and/or the dev team don't really care much about this game anymore, they should just do everyone a favor and shut it down. There's no excuse for the new content to not be developed or functional every time we hit the threshold to unlock it or for there to be such a long delay in addressing tickets regarding the matter.

Additionally, this game is in serious need of new and unique content (not hidden behind a paywall or included as a seasonal) and long-term issues with the game need to be addressed (lack of use all or x amount button, out of control ship sizes and SSBs making pvp a 10+ min chore per target, etc.).

Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:30 pm

Again, i have no idea on what´s happening here, but it´s weird.
What´s the point on putting and anouncing new content... that doesn´t work? Few weeks ago, a guy made a pool on the legion page about what the 9 year reward will be. I won, because i placed my bet on new prismatic content. Why? Because the last chunn event added a planet structure focused on ctp production (orion menagerie), probably for the prismatic upgrades.
New items are focused on prismatic development, but at same time, they... are not implemented. What´s the point?

Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:58 pm

And it's pretty sad that being in the lead as far as time played anymore doesn't give quite as much of a benefit as far as unlocking content. Anymore it has become predictable that things in this game will not work as they are supposed to and that content will not be available when they game says it is to be available. You're better off having started the game a bit later than the longest playing players since it takes so long nowadays to get a fix for issues. This way for you, something is hopefully fixed/available by the time you are ready to get it and there isn't any wait time. That's not how it should be though.

Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:14 pm

Additional ticket sent. Still not hopeful.

Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:43 pm

Where the tickets are being sent? Via help screen on the game?

Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:59 pm

Borralla wrote:

That is the only place you can send a ticket.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:49 pm

Guide wrote:
Borralla wrote:

You can send it directly to their email if you've sent one before and had it responded to.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:40 pm

ODragon wrote:
Guide wrote:
Borralla wrote:

You can send it directly to their email if you've sent one before and had it responded to.

That's responding to a ticket via email.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:22 pm

Guide wrote:
That's responding to a ticket via email.

You can create a ticket directly be email if you have it.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:15 pm

Have the people who've gotten the 9 year award tried using the new ship design? Yeah, I know it's supposed to automatically give us the new Prismodyne market stuff, but I'd try the new ship skin, just to see if it's tied to that somehow

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:06 am

Also, as someone else pointed out to me in a PM, we might get new market stuff at intervals. We had to work for the new market items after the 7 year, maybe this one we get new stuff after a month, 2 months...?

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:18 am

xencindy wrote:
Also, as someone else pointed out to me in a PM, we might get new market stuff at intervals. We had to work for the new market items after the 7 year, maybe this one we get new stuff after a month, 2 months...?

More waiting...yay! :roll:

Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:02 am

Who said something new was comming soon again lol

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:22 pm

blabla wrote:

I did. It's what I was told in a support ticket response last May, but I honestly think he changed his mind unless what is being worked on just takes a lot more time than I would have thought. Who knows...

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:17 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
blabla wrote:

I did. It's what I was told in a support ticket response last May, but I honestly think he changed his mind unless what is being worked on just takes a lot more time than I would have thought. Who knows...

Or maybe he told that for the menagerie of the Chunn, if the response was on May 2018. At this point i´m lost. No idea of what to think, but losing faith. The Menagerie and the 9 year theoretical bonus points me to the prismatic upgrade and more prismatic implementations, including the last phases upgrades, but the last Qpedd delay and maybe the lepus one points me to disaster.

Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:27 am

As of yet, I am still the only person who meets the requirements for the 9 year medal. It is still broken. Nothing has changed. No, I cannot use the ship design because the medal is broken. No, I do not know what the new PE Market items are because the medal as broken.

No response from support.

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:11 pm

You can't even use the ship design? Well, that really sucks!

Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:46 am

Still broken? MY anniversary is in a month hope its working by then.....

Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next