View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 QSEs and mission Dyson 

Has anyone, in the history of the game, ever found enough QSEs from Troop Carriers to make a mission Dyson?

In the very early days, we got QSEs in normal Artifact pulls, but that was discontinued for the purpose of game balancing. I'm sure someone made a mission Dyson before that happened, but I want to know if anyone did it with QSEs they found.

Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:48 am

A legion member did in October last year. A few days after his 7 year anniversary.

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:57 pm

i think over time ive gotten 8-9? dont recall for sure...guess if one was suuuuper patient and willing to npc to exclusion of most other things...

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:38 am

xencindy wrote:
Has anyone, in the history of the game, ever found enough QSEs from Troop Carriers to make a mission Dyson?

I've done it twice, both before and after resetting.

I got 12 first time around, and 15 the second time.

Although to be fair, I used bought QSEs to actually make my Dyson on both occasions.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:07 pm

Kropotkin wrote:
xencindy wrote:

I've done it twice, both before and after resetting.

I got 12 first time around, and 15 the second time.

Although to be fair, I used bought QSEs to actually make my Dyson on both occasions.

Thanks! I know there are a few people who get more QSEs than the average. We used to have someone in the legion who claimed he got 3-5 per week.

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:13 am

xencindy wrote:
Thanks! I know there are a few people who get more QSEs than the average. We used to have someone in the legion who claimed he got 3-5 per week.

I'm not sure it was more than average - I had around 700k NPC kills at 2200 first time around, and 1.1 million the second.

From what is assumed about Troop Carrier spawn frequency (around 1 in 600) and the QSE drop rate (1%) - 12 from 700k seems around par for the course, and 15 from 1.1m is actually less than what could be expected.

Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]