View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Update on Dan 

Chuhn is still a few days away, but it is coming! Don't lose hope guys! ;)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:21 pm

Have confirmed with Dan, he is still planning on releasing Chuhn but is struggling to find time to get it released.

Since the next event is so close after Chuhn, he has indicated we may have some overlap of two events for the first time ever!

Could be interesting! :D

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:35 pm

double event double motivated to play.... yes!!!!!!

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:17 pm

Sure would be nice if he could take the time to drop a simple line here giving that type of update. A little communication goes a long way.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:52 pm

The merchants are already so rare to find and carry so many different items that an overlap would just make them even rarer to find.

I would rather Bane be skipped or moved to January. Chuhn is in the top 3 events and Bane in the bottom 3 with how insanely rare the "right" guns are to get.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:10 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:
The merchants are already so rare to find and carry so many different items that an overlap would just make them even rarer to find.

I would rather Bane be skipped or moved to January. Chuhn is in the top 3 events and Bane in the bottom 3 with how insanely rare the "right" guns are to get.

Maybe he'll make Chuhn spawn more frequently?

Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:35 am

absolutely good idea. im wondering also why its not started already but if there is bug i can live whit this

Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:44 am

rnagy wrote:
Have confirmed with Dan, he is still planning on releasing Chuhn but is struggling to find time to get it released.

Since the next event is so close after Chuhn, he has indicated we may have some overlap of two events for the first time ever!

i was imagining the Bane swooping in to attack the Chuhn merchants .. so maybe Chuhn merchants won't spawn as long as there are any Bane NPCs on your battle tab, but will have an increased spawn rate when your battle tab is free of Banes.

another thought i recently had about expanding the seasonals. have a thematic ct.lab artifact associated with each seasonal. it has to be researched each year, and if unlocked .. can only be utilized until the end of the seasonal. the seasonal ct.lab recipes would of course also require gobs of research points as PART of the recipe (say 3H of research production ??), so suddenly research planets and research storage can become a thing again ;)

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:35 am
Profile WWW

rnagy wrote:

Dan is trolling you :roll:

Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:09 am

Borralla wrote:

Have I been wrong yet? ;)

You're definitely entitled to your own opinion, but if you haven't noticed, Dan has actually been getting things done in game as of late. :D

Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:25 pm

rnagy wrote:
Borralla wrote:

Have I been wrong yet? ;)

You're definitely entitled to your own opinion, but if you haven't noticed, Dan has actually been getting things done in game as of late. :D

Yes he has, BUT if he's struggling to find the time to finish one event and as of yesterday was still working on outstanding bugs outside the event, it would be EXTREMELY risky to try to run two events simulaneously. I spent several hours yesterday trying to get an old JQuery version of a kendo control to behave according to the documentation and failing. I shudder to think of the pain Dan would be opening himself up to if he tried to overlap events. For all our sakes I hope they run sequentially.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:18 pm

to my eye this also meaning dan is ready to make effort to Content us of our wait this month nice.he is not making no effort im sure of this +rl problems surely get it even more hard

Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3