View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 2019 Harvest Event: The Era of Harvest 

Seems Archotage Amplifiers may be working now? Anyone else able to corrorborate?

Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:18 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:
rnagy wrote:
Borralla wrote:

:o A ticket response in 1 day? Then... why the 9 year medal item market and the prismatic development is not fixed yet??

I'm assuming fixes for these seasonal events (where medals, artis, NPC's, etc. are not triggering properly) are a lot easier to fix than creating and implementing totally new content...

AFAIK, Dan does have a "To-Do" list of things like the Prismodyne Market to work on when he finds time, but this affects far fewer players than seasonal events...

This is why, I presume, his priority is on getting the events released and fixing the issues that affect the entire player base before creating new content for the lucky few.

That makes perfect sense to me. I am glad Dan has his priorities straight. He does not only cater to the "happy few" and instead thinks of the entire playerbase. Bravo Dan!

Well... maybe the playerbase whould be greater if players did not have unfinished content on the horizont. In my particular case, i keep playing only for the prismatic thing. The moment i cannot develop it further, i will quit 100% sure. Acording to the actual data, that will be in less than a year...

Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:36 pm

Borralla wrote:
Well... maybe the playerbase whould be greater if players did not have unfinished content on the horizont. In my particular case, i keep playing only for the prismatic thing. The moment i cannot develop it further, i will quit 100% sure. Acording to the actual data, that will be in less than a year...

ACcording to all of our permanent planet effects, it seems like we only have a month and a half left to the game anyway :)

Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:51 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
FYI, it is NOT working fully as intended. It works on terrafounders, but I placed a TO harvester on a different planet and used the amp, it did not upgrade it. Ticket time.

EDIT: Got a response to my ticket and replaced amplifier. That was quick! Although it is not fixed. Support said they will work on a fix later today.

I had the same issue with trying to upgrade a T.O. Harvester X, and got a quick response from support as well as a refunded Archotage Amplifier. They also said that it would be fixed later in the day.

rnagy wrote:
Seems Archotage Amplifiers may be working now? Anyone else able to corrorborate?

I can confirm that the Archotage Amplifiers now work on Captured T.O. Harvesters X, the issue seems to have been fixed.

-----
Current Goal:
Reach rank 1800
Current Milestones:
10th Year Anniversary of playing GL (Started November 2010)
5 Million+ Population on a planet (Biologist 30% included)

Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:46 am

senatorhung wrote:
xencindy wrote:
I sure wish Spock would post all the info with the pictures and stuff, like he used to. It was quick and easy to refer to, to see what was new, what wasn't, and to remind myself of which NPCs I'm looking for

http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php?title=Harvest_(seasonal_event)

still missing pictures for the new ship design, but other than that i think everything is there.

I am such a ditz sometimes. Just noticed Spock started this thread :lol:

Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:49 am

there seem to be more medal was 4670 something to 4705

Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2