View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Effects timers 

Anyone check their Planetary Effects lately? They're fixed :)

I'm very happy to be wrong about the Effects countdown being a sign of the end times.

Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:27 am

xencindy wrote:
Anyone check their Planetary Effects lately? They're fixed :)

I'm very happy to be wrong about the Effects countdown being a sign of the end times.

Yes, the only timers left I have seen are on Planetary Rings and Seat of Reverence. The ships' timers are also gone. Good job from Dan!

Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:47 pm

I still have timers for ACR, Large and Small Moons, Trade Outpost, Aerlen Patronage. Patronage and Trade Outpost have a timer on all my planets that have them. ACR and Moons is inconsistent - some planets have timers others don't

Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:10 pm

DarthKarnage wrote:
I still have timers for ACR, Large and Small Moons, Trade Outpost, Aerlen Patronage. Patronage and Trade Outpost have a timer on all my planets that have them. ACR and Moons is inconsistent - some planets have timers others don't

Diversionary tactics, rings and subterranian caverns also have timers for me. So it seems to be fixed with structures/ship modules but not with planet specific effects universaly. Also moons/acr/rings seem to have 1 month longer timers than the others

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:54 am

It appears the stragglers have been fixed.....All Timers should now be good on all planets....

Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:00 am

This is not entirely the case. Lush Biosphere, Sub Caverns, and Reactive Barrier are still showing timers on some of my planets. I refreshed game too to see if it would change and it didn't.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]