View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Ten-Year Medal - Crossing the Infinite 

ODragon wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Luminous Sub-Frequency Lens Transforms a Barren, Desert, Metallic, Icy, Terra, or Toxic planet into a Luminous world, enhancing its size by 1 and all resources by 3 in the process. Requires 15 Prismodyne Energy to use.

It has been changed. Very nice so all those nice planets that you cant Seed or Melt at least have a nice substitute.

That is awesome, wish he'd done that before I race changed but at least I have something to look forward to!

Yes! same here, just changed today for the seasonal.. guess i'll be changing back soon... Great to hear he listened to our suggestions regarding this!

Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:30 pm

Looks like all the veteran's whining paid off...

Nothing for the rest of the player base though.

Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:50 am

CapitainePaul wrote:

Sure there is Paul, how much are you willing to pay for an upgrade, lots of planetary choices now? I can do 6 upgrades for you.

Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:33 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:

Speaking of whining...

Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:47 pm

ODragon wrote:
CapitainePaul wrote:

Sure there is Paul, how much are you willing to pay for an upgrade, lots of planetary choices now? I can do 6 upgrades for you.

Yes, I would be curious what people would be willing to pay for these upgrades, considering with the right luck on a Morph Enhancer you could get up to 24x MR

Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:38 pm

The figure range that jumps out at me on this is 6-8k ctp. Idk just kinda what stands out to me but maybe others think different.

Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:43 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
The figure range that jumps out at me on this is 6-8k ctp. Idk just kinda what stands out to me but maybe others think different.

I'd think a little higher as the amount of effort/energy/etc needed to get the Pris energy for these is so much.

Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:13 am

ODragon wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

I'd think a little higher as the amount of effort/energy/etc needed to get the Pris energy for these is so much.

Right , I was thinking closer to 10-15k based solely on the amount of Prismodyne Energy that is needed, and that there are limited avenues to get it. True it is only Colossal in size, but the artifact can range from 23-24x

Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:59 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
I sent a ticket asking about that. That was most definitely an oversight. Why would anyone do
Honestly mentor should boost days played on people under 10 years in your legion. That'd be far more meaningful to helping your allys than any small base production boost. Maybe swap it to a base ability that 'adds 1 day played to every active loyal legion member under 10 years for each active loyal mentor in the legion and boosts base production by 2% per active loyal mentor for 20 hours.'

I love this! There's one base ability that is based on the number of legion members who have been into the game in the last 24 hours, maybe instead of merely loyal, they'd have to have come in within the last 24 hours to get the 2% boost. Would that be incentive enough to get some of our less active GL players to start playing again?

Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:56 pm

1 more day for m3 to 10// glad some of this got worked out prior to me getting there.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:54 am

Unless I am mistaken, it appears that the ability on bases for this is gone. Perhaps the mentors ability for using on friends is fixed? Can any mentors confirm?

Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:51 am

It is still there for the base. I see it and I am not currently a Bahreen or Mentor profession:

https://imgur.com/RAjWQXv

Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:24 am

Ok nvm I see why. Our only Mentor switched professions

Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:04 am

Guide wrote:
CapitainePaul wrote:

Speaking of whining...

Yeah, and Paul isn't exactly a new player, either

Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:08 pm

Chade wrote:
It is still there for the base. I see it and I am not currently a Bahreen or Mentor profession:

My point, and why I asked Chade to post it, was that the mentor ability has doubled from what it originally was to about double.

Was:
ODragon wrote:
Mentor's Instruction
Boosts your base's production by 5% plus an additional 5% for each base level lower than 8, up to a maximum of 20% bonus at level 5 and lower.

Now:
Boosts your base's production by 10% plus an additional 10% for each base level lower than 8, up to a maximum of 40% bonus at level 5 and lower.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:20 am

ODragon wrote:
Chade wrote:

My point, and why I asked Chade to post it, was that the mentor ability has doubled from what it originally was to about double.

Was:
ODragon wrote:
Mentor's Instruction
Boosts your base's production by 5% plus an additional 5% for each base level lower than 8, up to a maximum of 20% bonus at level 5 and lower.

Now:
Boosts your base's production by 10% plus an additional 10% for each base level lower than 8, up to a maximum of 40% bonus at level 5 and lower.

Hah, crap, I didn't catch that.. nice!

Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:55 pm

So basically making up for...

Exotica's Influence : Production +10%
(15 hours, 19 mins left)

:lol:

Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5