View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 2: The Chuhn 

I wonder how many of these medal points are actually for Bane, since that's "supposed to" start in a few days.

Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:47 am

Medal points up another 15, up to 5385

Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:34 pm

Damn...it will be a cross-event and when we had that a few years ago it was horrible. Chuhn Merchants are already extremely rare enough and adding more different seasonals Bane NPC's will just make it MORE frustrating.

I really hope I am wrong but at this point it feels like a double or a triple event and none of those would be a good thing.

Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:46 pm

if we get double event or triple my only condition is no lag or fewest lag but this is not possible so im s.h.i.ting myself sorry for the swear
if there is no lag it would be acceptable but im not felling good of this
like gordon galaxy legion RAMSAY may say: WHERE IS THE LAMB SAUCE IM SHITHING MYSELF!!!!!

Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:47 pm

Lord, some of you people would complain about free money for life.

Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:20 pm

Who's up for a Chuhn/Bane/Harvest event?

Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:34 pm

Syrene wrote:
Who's up for a Chuhn/Bane/Harvest event?

That would be utter garbage and I mentionned it might happen in a previous post.

Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:09 am

I think a triple event would be fun!! Or throw all the events into one! That could be fun too... would be some heavy npcing going on lol or just one I'm not picky Dan! Please just give us a seasonal one or however many!!

Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:55 pm

As long as the events last for the duration of all 3event are suppose to last for.. plus more drones and Time boxes for the absence time. im ok with that. but if the 3 crossover events last for the duration as one event.... Now that will be complete B..S

Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:42 pm

if we get multiples events
we would need by example
2 event so 6 week event
3 event so 9 week event
and fewest lag possible

Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:22 pm

This waiting around for the seasonal Chuhn to start that used to start around September 6 is getting really old and boring. The latest it had ever started was on October 5 until NOW. Even the Bane seasonal that used to start around October 10 is LATE, the latest it had ever started was on October 21 until NOW. Everyone is getting bored with the game right now DAN and you are starting to lose even more members!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:52 pm

i dont want so much triple or double event anyway
we will lose event time its so sad
starting it now would be good for player stress relief and game global opinion
developer need give some more efficient talented passion here
we need devs get up and give some sauce to game
this is making player quit to act on game like this
we lost deigo by example our strongest player
im staying calm but im not seing the care they give to game quite enough right not passionless but it need more passion and care
id like a 6 week event if we get double event would please me big

Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:28 pm

the ancient wrote:
i dont want so much triple or double event anyway
we will lose event time its so sad
starting it now would be good for player stress relief and game global opinion
developer need give some more efficient talented passion here
we need devs get up and give some sauce to game
this is making player quit to act on game like this
we lost deigo by example our strongest player
im staying calm but im not seing the care they give to game quite enough right not passionless but it need more passion and care
id like a 6 week event if we get double event would please me big

I totally agree, when there is too much time between events the game gets boring and we lose players, when events are much later than normal, players lose interest. I think he is spending too much time working on GL-2 instead of this one which is sad. I have always loved this one but even I am losing interest very fast right now, and I do not intend to start GL-2, I would just completely quit. I have had the ability to go to GL-2 but have no interest in doing so.

Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:01 pm

i think gl 2 will be a game merge i really disagree on losing any stats we should keep them over merge
surely no more gl 1 there will be
also its better only one gl so merge is best in my opinion as long we keep stats planet plus plus

Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:10 pm

For what it's worth, this player would MUCH rather see a rerun of the previous year's event with minimal or no changes than wait for a seasonal event. Just sayin'

Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:48 pm

Bloodied Unbowed wrote:
For what it's worth, this player would MUCH rather see a rerun of the previous year's event with minimal or no changes than wait for a seasonal event. Just sayin'

Totally agree with you.

Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:15 pm

Bloodied Unbowed wrote:

Well said. Dan adds too many new drops on Chuhn Merchants and Bane ships that it is almost impossible to get a drop you need much less want. 13 drop on the former and 5 gun models on the latter if I recall.

Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:18 am

Bloodied Unbowed wrote:

Absolutely agree. If GL2 is a goer then save the new content for the new game and just allow us to play the events as they were in the meantime.

I'm sure not everyone will have every drop from last year's events due to the disruption of late starts and crossover events, as well as real world events. It would also give the odd new trainee we're getting an opportunity to level the playing field mildly. Of course you're never going to catch up 10+ years of artis, but at least they can get the percentage buffs etc and get through the missions.

Then *if* we did get profiles copied forward for GL2, then everyone starts with more or less a full load out, drop rates for new items could be a little higher by removing some of the older ones etc

Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:31 am

Do you really think we are going to get events? If Chuhn\Bane started today and ran as normal that is 27 days. That would take us past the latest start for Harvest.

I really hate to say this but I think Dan has given up on GL and is totally focused on GL2

Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:45 pm

i really this game but how much real true good care is given make me sad
he need start chuhn bane i dont want harvest chuhn bane
before i said id like a bane harvest but i never wanted a triple loss of event time
no triple plz
also it would be better he had start chuhn
and after start bane + harvest later on
why cause you lose money whit tariff at chuhn and get reduction on invade at bane making the 2 event the least fitting together in my opinion why cause tariff on all at least 50% maybe will increase and reduction invades dont fit together

Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next