View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 2: The Chuhn 

Medals up by 60 - a 25 point NPC medal. possibly a 10 point GP item medal? and maybe another 25 Synesthetic Crossing Follow-up?

EDIT:
In any case, Event will likely start today

Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:09 pm

Event is starting. UST buff is in.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:01 pm

Quote:
[12:04] ZENNN: You locate a Market Interchange Beacon (artifact) while scanning the planet.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:08 pm
Profile WWW

Market Interchange Beacon
Allows you to re-negotiate with a Chuhn Merchant that you have already conducted business with. This negotiation's chances of favorable items is better weighed in your favor if you are also a Merchant, or worse if not. 1 Use in scans

Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:09 pm

Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:36 pm

Museums of War
Build an 'Orion Menagerie' on the following planet types
Icy, Volcanic, Barren, Desert
10 Medal Points

A Bazaar Transformation
Collect and use the following traded items from the Chuhn during the 2021 season Reward
Chuhn Stem Bolts, Eye of Farselle, Fornax Jewel, Furlinium-K Spanner, Prejor V8 Grav-Hutch, Triangulum Sparkmatter, Crate of Goridian Ale, Orion Menagerie, Bizian Star Atlas, Chuhn Exo-Habitability Probe, Lore of Laniakea
25 Medal Points
Title: Master Curator

Market Forces
Re-negotiate 4 Trade Deals with eligible Chuhn Merchants that you've already done business with, while your battle list contains at least 7 other enemies with differing names Reward
10 Medal Points
Exo-Galactic Curio

So that's 15 medal points I'm not seeing...I think this is an older one, right?

A Scrap of Hope
Use the 'Recycle' ability from a Chuhn Scrapyard or Depot on a planet that has an active Chuhn Trading Forum Reward
10 Medal Points
Exo-Galactic Curio

Assuming there's a 15 point one for upgrading a translink or salvage arm that isn't showing up yet?

Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:21 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
Museums of War
Build an 'Orion Menagerie' on the following planet types
Icy, Volcanic, Barren, Desert
10 Medal Points

A Bazaar Transformation
Collect and use the following traded items from the Chuhn during the 2021 season Reward
Chuhn Stem Bolts, Eye of Farselle, Fornax Jewel, Furlinium-K Spanner, Prejor V8 Grav-Hutch, Triangulum Sparkmatter, Crate of Goridian Ale, Orion Menagerie, Bizian Star Atlas, Chuhn Exo-Habitability Probe, Lore of Laniakea
25 Medal Points
Title: Master Curator

Market Forces
Re-negotiate 4 Trade Deals with eligible Chuhn Merchants that you've already done business with, while your battle list contains at least 7 other enemies with differing names Reward
10 Medal Points
Exo-Galactic Curio

So that's 15 medal points I'm not seeing...I think this is an older one, right?

A Scrap of Hope
Use the 'Recycle' ability from a Chuhn Scrapyard or Depot on a planet that has an active Chuhn Trading Forum Reward
10 Medal Points
Exo-Galactic Curio

Assuming there's a 15 point one for upgrading a translink or salvage arm that isn't showing up yet?

Either that or a follow up one like Harvest had last year, the planetary collection medal which wasn't visible right away.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:30 pm

Lore of Laniakea

[ Limited Artifact - Late Summer ]
Details about notable events in faraway places you're unlikely to ever reach.
Doubles your chances for a random planetary event to occur.
Lasts 24 hours.

Double your chances for undersea archives. OMG are you guys excited??!!

Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:38 pm

As I thought. There IS a follow up medal and it is to the Market Forces medal:

Market Dominance
Re-negotiate 2 additional Trade Deals with eligible Chuhn Merchants, while your battle list is full, and contains no greater than 2 groups of other enemies with differing names Reward

15 points and reward is another Curio

If I am understanding it correctly, I don't think it is working. I have 4 flamehawks and 3 tech collectors on bt with a merchant and did not get progress

Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:27 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:

Market Dominance
Re-negotiate 2 additional Trade Deals with eligible Chuhn Merchants, while your battle list is full, and contains no greater than 2 groups of other enemies with differing names Reward

If I am understanding it correctly, I don't think it is working. I have 4 flamehawks and 3 tech collectors on bt with a merchant and did not get progress

Do the Flamehawks with different numbers count as different names? For the medal it says you have to have 7 other enemies with differing names. I just now advanced on the medal with 7 different NPC's on my tab, cannot have 2 Flamehawks, etc. even with different numbers.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:08 pm

sharrell wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

Market Dominance

Do the Flamehawks with different numbers count as different names? For the medal it says you have to have 7 other enemies with differing names. I just now advanced on the medal with 7 different NPC's on my tab, cannot have 2 Flamehawks, etc. even with different numbers.

I'm thinking it does which then means you ave to have rare NPCs for the follow up since they dont have the numerals. I'm trying something just need a merchant first....

Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:13 pm

hahaha yes it worked! Alright. your hint is an Attiroth...

Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:23 pm

Are you saying for the first medal, you can use different numbered Flamehawks?

Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:53 pm

xencindy wrote:
Are you saying for the first medal, you can use different numbered Flamehawks?

No that doesn't work.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:55 pm

Am I not understanding the medal Market Dominance. I had a Sha'din Hyperport, Sha'din Shockfighter, Sha'din Charger, Sha'din Penetrator, Dark Eluder, Dark Runner, Dark Trafficker and the Chuhn Merchant on my BT. Did the trade then used the Market Interchange Beacon and trade again. There was no medal progress. Is it not working or did I not do it correctly?

Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:21 am

sharrell wrote:
Am I not understanding the medal Market Dominance. I had a Sha'din Hyperport, Sha'din Shockfighter, Sha'din Charger, Sha'din Penetrator, Dark Eluder, Dark Runner, Dark Trafficker and the Chuhn Merchant on my BT. Did the trade then used the Market Interchange Beacon and trade again. There was no medal progress. Is it not working or did I not do it correctly?

You didnt do it correctly. You have to have no more than 2 different NPC types on a full bt. This is where roman numerals bite you in the ass. Refer to my hint above right after where I said I was trying an experiment

Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:01 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
sharrell wrote:

You didnt do it correctly. You have to have no more than 2 different NPC types on a full bt. This is where roman numerals bite you in the ass. Refer to my hint above right after where I said I was trying an experiment

So we can have an Elite, Extremely Rare for one and Standard, Common for 6 of them and then a Chuhn Merchant?

Nope, that didn't work, had an Attiroth, Geno, Queen, all Elite and Extremely Rare, then Rogue Tech, Dark Runner, Stryll Assassin, Crimson Flamehawk all Standard Common. I guess I still don't understand.

Now I just tried an Attiroth and 6 Flamehawks and the Chuhn did the Trade then used the Market and Trade again and that still did not work. What am I doing wrong?

Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:29 am

sharrell wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
sharrell wrote:

So we can have an Elite, Extremely Rare for one and Standard, Common for 6 of them and then a Chuhn Merchant?

Nope, that didn't work, had an Attiroth, Geno, Queen, all Elite and Extremely Rare, then Rogue Tech, Dark Runner, Stryll Assassin, Crimson Flamehawk all Standard Common. I guess I still don't understand.

Now I just tried an Attiroth and 6 Flamehawks and the Chuhn did the Trade then used the Market and Trade again and that still did not work. What am I doing wrong?

You can't have 2 of the same type. I had 1) Bralkir Vicar 2) Dark Runner 3) Rogue Tech Collector 4) Dark Trafficer 5) Sha-Din Penetrator 6) Crimson Firehawk 7) Stryll Assassin with my Merchant in the 8th slot and I got progress on the medal.

Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:19 pm

Bloodied Unbowed wrote:
You can't have 2 of the same type. I had 1) Bralkir Vicar 2) Dark Runner 3) Rogue Tech Collector 4) Dark Trafficer 5) Sha-Din Penetrator 6) Crimson Firehawk 7) Stryll Assassin with my Merchant in the 8th slot and I got progress on the medal.

Thats sounds like the first medal where you need to get 4 progress. She's meaning the follow up medal

Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:30 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
sharrell wrote:

you also can't have MORE than a full battle tab ;)

if i can't finish the medal before my current bt attiroth disappears .. i will try getting 2 sets of crimson flamehawks with matching roman numerals !

EDIT: gotta luv hubris. so .. got 1 round of progress last nite on attiroth the same way as Pitch. grinded the final slot for 20 minutes until i decided to wait the rest of the hour for the repair ships to expire before NPC blitzing again. found a 2d merchant after another 90 minutes or so and that's when i hit the attiroth too many times and spawned 7 repair ships. used the interchange beacon and did not finish the medal. decided to go to sleep and try again with a clearer head.

wake up today .. attiroth has 2H 30 minutes left. grind 30 minutes .. no chuhn merchant .. but hey .. 3 flamehawk Xs and 3 flamehawk IXs .. flamehawks were apparently easy. so i decided to tac.remod and just go for flamehawks. got a pair of flamehawk IIIs and a set of 3 flamehawk VIs when i found the next chuhn merchant. couldn't fill up the sets in 5 minutes. grinded another 20 minutes on a single slot with 2 flamehawk IIIs .. 4 flamehawk VIs and another flamehawk III. decided to trash the 2 oldest flamehawk IIIs (you know what's going to happen already right ?) .. and yep .. chuhn merchant drops and i can't find another flamehawk III or VI in time.

so, now i have 5 flamehawk VIs, followed by 2 flamehawk IIIs .. and will grind that final slot for 1 more chuhn merchant to wrap up the follow.up medal. lucky for me, i double scan.blitzed yesterday, so i had a sufficient overstock of interchange artis.

EDIT2: Medal Awarded Market Dominance

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Last edited by senatorhung on Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next