View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Share vs Send 

i was trying to send someone an artifact as a thank you for helping me to take a planet. it had share on it so i thought it would have a window that came up to select the player. it said free copy and i still had 2 of the artifact. does this mean that once a day i can give a free copy to my legion? when i went to give a second artfact to another helpful legion member it had send. can someone tell me if we all get to give one free one every day or what?

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Wed May 19, 2010 10:24 pm

You can share the same artifact only once. The next day, you can share again but it must be a different artifact.

Wed May 19, 2010 11:07 pm

webguydan wrote:
You can share the same artifact only once. The next day, you can share again but it must be a different artifact.

will that artifact get removed form your list once claimed? and will i get a notification about who grabbed it?
so far i shared 3 artifacts and it seems they were too crappy or common for my legion... whey are still in my inventory.

Wed May 19, 2010 11:16 pm

thanks dan....hunter i take it from what he said you get one free copy of each of your artifacts once for each individual artifact you have...when you share your not actually giving the one in your cargo bay but a copy of that one

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Wed May 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Wow, does this mean we can share a free copy of ANY artifact, once per day? Is there a limit on what can be shared? For example can the more valuable items be shared like this? (ship bots, terraformers, planet flux comes to mind.) What happens if we USE an artifact after we share it?

Thu May 20, 2010 12:05 am

if it has a share button. it can be shared. so no - not everything can be shared. Ship upgrades like deck/cargo space cannot for example (or terraforming devices ;P)

Thu May 20, 2010 1:03 am

headless i think its a free copy of anything that has share over it and mouse over it. if it says free copy you can share it once and only once for that artifact and keep the original...i think

Thu May 20, 2010 1:24 am

Typically an artifact that can be sent to your legion (temporary ones) are the same ones that can be shared. You are free to use an artifact after sharing it. It will still be copied by the person who claims it.

Thu May 20, 2010 2:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]