View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Star Chart Purger 

this should help out a lot. i can see a lot of new planets being discovered, epically by the higher ups who are chocked with bad planet scans. even though i have only found 61 planets, except for MY planets, the rest are garbage. there is only one i would consider colonizing. so when i do my next scan blitz if i could knock off a few of these that will be great....thanks dan

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Thu May 20, 2010 5:10 am

Yeah, seems good. Hope I don't get too many of them/too little of them. Also hope no bug arises (like using it on your own planets causes a glitch)

Thu May 20, 2010 7:00 am

OK.. the only issue i have.. is this removes a scanned planet for scanning purposes... How does this effect the Leaderboard chart on most scans and such... will it keep track that we have used this or what...

so if i have 100 planets scanned and use 5 "Star Chart Purgers".... is it going to now saw i have scanned 95 planets... or will it say i'm still at 100 since i have actually scanned them?

Fri May 21, 2010 6:53 am

What happens if you use a Star Chart Purger on a planet you have colonized (can you?).

Fri May 28, 2010 2:09 am

You cannot use it on a planet you currently occupy.

Fri May 28, 2010 2:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]