View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Kills 

It says i cannot do a mission because i do not have enough kills but i know i have won at least a half a dozen battles already. What is this exactly. It states i need at least 2 KILLS

Thu May 20, 2010 9:06 pm

you must shoot them until they are disabled. Not just put a few holes in the fuselage.

Thu May 20, 2010 9:14 pm

so just because i win the battle doesnt mean i get the kill? how many battles do i need to win before a kill is awarded. or does it have to do with how much damage i can do to another ship. If thats the case shouldnt i just pick on smaller ships than myself.

Thu May 20, 2010 9:51 pm

sambuca1193@aol.com wrote:
so just because i win the battle doesnt mean i get the kill? how many battles do i need to win before a kill is awarded. or does it have to do with how much damage i can do to another ship. If thats the case shouldnt i just pick on smaller ships than myself.

a battle is only over when the other side can't move. otherwise its only an attack. So yes you need to keep hitting them over and over until the game says they are DISABLED. thats a kill

Thu May 20, 2010 10:00 pm

you just attack them till their sheilds and hull are gone. See how many you have? They probably have a similar amount. Ship modules can give you more. There's no safety net like the stupid zynga games. Anonymity is the closest thing you can get to safety. disabled=dead.

Thu May 20, 2010 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]