View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Charlie Brown? 

i shouldn't complain, i have recieved 4 rank point ,5 energy cubes , research points and a helmsmen for daily rewards. lately i feel like charlie brown though.....i see teras, exotics etc people get from their scans...."all i got was a rock" :roll: i have not seen a REAL GOOD planet come from any of my scans. the only really good one i have gotten was an exotic and i got that via artifact...just a little rant...crammed my ship full of my best scanners and am still only at 36% i did find a bunch...a bunch of rocks and kuiper belt sized objects....that is.

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Fri May 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Well, so far Ive also been out of luck with that except for one planet my legion member took. I think it doesnt matter how much scanners you have, I think its just by chance that you find a REALLY GOOD planet.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Fri May 21, 2010 11:36 pm

How many planets have you found? I found over 100 and I haven't seen a Mega rich yet. (from scans)

Fri May 21, 2010 11:39 pm

actually it wasnt a mega rich, it was just Very Abundant in mining and average in Artifact, I thought that was good, Im new though. It was only the 2nd planet I scanned. Ive scanned 10 now.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Fri May 21, 2010 11:42 pm

ive found 71 so far. just everything lately is small...tiny...very tiny...ones that i probably wouldn't take even if they were mega rich, except for like 30x..you know...of the large or avarage i got one rich...to small at average....like i said just a rant.....someone put up a large volcanic very rich mining....much better then anything ive found recently.

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Fri May 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Just luck. I also have a lot of small planets in my list, that's why the star chart purger was introduced.

Fri May 21, 2010 11:53 pm

just keep trying, eventually the RNG will be in your favor.

Sat May 22, 2010 12:20 am

up to 72 now .....and......."i got a rock"....lol

Sat May 22, 2010 1:31 am

I really like hearing you guys complain. There are 25 planets on my list. 3 are terras, 3 are oceanic... plenty of other ones with rich resources. I got most of them by hacking before level 20. Sort of gave up on hacking in favor of leveling as fast as possible at that point. They are occupied mostly by inactive players. the only downside is the invasion costs. I don't know if I'm lucky or if newer players get better planets or if hacking gives occupied planets more often on purpose,but I would think the amount of luck I've had is statistically significant.

Sat May 22, 2010 5:18 am

I've found 82 planets, never scanned anything better than aquatic, and only 1 of those.

Sat May 22, 2010 5:59 pm

I have yet to find an aquatic, but I've only found like 32 planets. Most of em are less than optimal (or even sub optimal really).

Maybe I will scan again when I get subspace sensors.

Sat May 22, 2010 6:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]