View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Invasion Questions 

I figure since getting planets is getting expensive (I have 12), I should try an invasion to unlock that invasion quest. I am not sure of a few things.

1) is there a "bonus" to lower level players vs larger players like in the regular attacks?

2) why do some of the planets colonized by players under level 20 have a red attack box (assuming I can attack?) while others have a greyed out box with the message "cannot attack players under level 20).

I'm trying to see if I can get a planet in under 50 energy, so will most planet attacks (assuming it's not a well fortified or guarded planet) would be quick?

Thu May 20, 2010 11:27 pm

invasion is twice the cost of colonizing.....just so you know.

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Thu May 20, 2010 11:38 pm

The two weeks goes from the players start date retroactively. Probably so unholy hell isn't unleashed all on the 29th

Thu May 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Two weeks inactive? Does that mean I'd be able to attack a guarding ship, too? or would a low level ship have some super protection against me (I'm about level 50)..

Yeah, I know invasions cost double, which is why I'd rather do it now than later... since that price isn't going down..

Sadly, many of the enemy owned planets I have are pathetic.. Tiny, small, all sparse.. People own all sparse planets. Crazy.. One guy has 2 sparse and an average or something, eh's got a bunch of structures on the sparse.

Thu May 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Woo-hoo.. I did it.. yeah, the planet went down quick. I had the option to invade planet, but I was worried, so i took out the ship, too.. then invaded.. And a new mission unlocked!! Yay! (does the mission it unlocks require more invasions?)

Fri May 21, 2010 1:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]