View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Ship strength? 

I've been playing for a little while and trying to learn by reading, doing, observing, and such. However, I have not found the definition / equation / method that determines ship strength. The oddest part is - --- - Where do I find my ship strength? Why does a 81 level player have a ship strength of 2000+ and a 150 level a ship strength of 500?

Sat May 22, 2010 10:34 pm

I believe Ship strengh is Attack + defense on a ship.

You may find this strange difference between lvls simply because that lvl 150 you were talking about was doing a scan rush ?? And then installed mostly scans, removing def / atk.

or simply because some people go for cloak / scan rather than def /atk. Hackers for instances ... Or if you want to avoid getting disabled often.

Sat May 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Sorry for being a noob, but where do you find ship strength? I don't see it on the ship stats screen... :|

Sun May 23, 2010 2:29 am

Pyrusticia wrote:
Sorry for being a noob, but where do you find ship strength? I don't see it on the ship stats screen... :|

legion tab

Sun May 23, 2010 2:32 am

Ah, I see it now, thanks.

And for what it's worth, I have two level one members in my legion. One has a strength of 10, and the other 11 (the 11 is an Aerlen, which gives her a 20% bonus to defense). So as far as those two go, the "Attack + Defense = Strength" theory seems to be holding up.

No idea if it holds true for the rest of my legion, of course, since I can't see their stats...

Sun May 23, 2010 2:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]