View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Detection research 

i want to try the Dectection Research mission, but it says i need 5k research for that. Does that mean i need to have that amount on unspend research or does it refer to the total amount of research i spend up to now on various tech? And if it means i need to have it 'banked' is it spend when accepting or still aviable?

Thu May 27, 2010 9:36 am

You need to use 5k research points I guess.

Thu May 27, 2010 9:45 am

5k research is pretty easy to earn. depending on your level you should be able to spend that much in a day or so provided you have 100+ RP/h

Thu May 27, 2010 1:31 pm

ATM i have 66RP/hr with rank 20, so wouldnt that take me 76hrs? During that time i cannot research anything else. Im working on cold fusion now to increae my energy gain. I have one mission which gives me a chance to give me minor RP, but i dont think that would make a shattering impact. I dont want to second guess you, i am new to this game and trying to learn :)

Thu May 27, 2010 1:44 pm

The 5k requirement is for total research spent. You can find out how many points you have spent so far by mousing over the production/hr in the research tab.

Thu May 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Ahhhhh fanx, that was the answer i was hoping for! There is wicked fast help here indeed :)

Thu May 27, 2010 3:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]