View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Clearing the news feed 

so how long does it take for someone to be cleared off of a news feed? apparently one hack is justification to be gang raped by the altair people-guess my 2 man legion really scared their 50 man one :roll: anyway, not here to whine about some bullies just wondering how long i have to put up with this crap until i'm off their feed. thanks in advance.

Sat May 14, 2011 1:57 pm

about 2 days.

A Anger
T Toward
E Everyone
R Reaching
S Success
--
Galactic Encyclopedia

Sat May 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Thaddeus Bach wrote:
so how long does it take for someone to be cleared off of a news feed? apparently one hack is justification to be gang raped by the altair people-guess my 2 man legion really scared their 50 man one :roll: anyway, not here to whine about some bullies just wondering how long i have to put up with this crap until i'm off their feed. thanks in advance.

If you like, your 2 man legion can merge with us, Delta surfers and yes it takes days to drop off there news feed provided that you don't do anything to them.

Sat May 14, 2011 2:04 pm
Profile WWW

k thanks fur

Sat May 14, 2011 2:04 pm

i appreciate that 'wealth but i don't want to disband my legion (small as it is atm). here's another question tho: i had been thinking of doing a reset to try out another race/profession before all this started (still very new and looking for right fit for me) but if i do it within the next couple of days would my ship still be on their feed even with a reset?

Sat May 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Thaddeus Bach wrote:
i appreciate that 'wealth but i don't want to disband my legion (small as it is atm). here's another question tho: i had been thinking of doing a reset to try out another race/profession before all this started (still very new and looking for right fit for me) but if i do it within the next couple of days would my ship still be on their feed even with a reset?

No. It totally resets, allowing you to start totally afresh with a new name etc.

Sat May 14, 2011 3:13 pm
Profile WWW

k thank you 'bolt

Sat May 14, 2011 3:13 pm

It also removes you from any legion you are in, so if you are a leader/officer be careful of that.

Sat May 14, 2011 4:45 pm
Profile WWW

thunderbolta wrote:
Thaddeus Bach wrote:

No. It totally resets, allowing you to start totally afresh with a new name etc.

Thunderbolta , you are wrong, even if you reset your account, you are still on there ship log, i've seen two people reset there accounts while being attacked.

Sat May 14, 2011 11:37 pm
Profile WWW

If you have any good or great planets, they'll be goner too

A Anger
T Toward
E Everyone
R Reaching
S Success
--
Galactic Encyclopedia

Sat May 14, 2011 11:57 pm

FuriousRage wrote:
If you have any good or great planets, they'll be goner too

Yes that too D:

Sun May 15, 2011 7:10 am
Profile WWW

Commonwealth <TK> wrote:
thunderbolta wrote:
Thaddeus Bach wrote:

Thunderbolta , you are wrong, even if you reset your account, you are still on there ship log, i've seen two people reset there accounts while being attacked.

Yes, my friend just reset yesterday and they are still on my log from where they sent me all their money in minerals. Kinda sucks tbh, as yours is reset.

Sun May 15, 2011 7:30 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]