View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Little Q about daily reward... 

So, I've been playing for 4 days now. I've been lurking around the forums, too, and I remember reading something unclear about cloaking and daily rewards. Specifically, the person seemed to imply that you would never get RPs if you have cloak stuff on your ship...

Now, on my first two days, I've got some RPs from the daily rewards, significant amounts of it at that considering how much research costs in the beginning...

But the last two days, I've received pathetic amounts of credits. Less credits in fact than what you earn when you first start out by doing missions. What I'm saying is, the difference in the value of the reward is HUGE. And you know what? I had cloaks fitted.

So, is it true? Does cloaking really turns the rewards to worthlessness? Does simply uninstalling the modules before claiming works?

Thanks.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Ive never heard of that, but i think you have been pretty lucky to get RP twice

Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:37 pm

The daily reward is completely random (from a list of possibilities). The modules equipped on your ship have absolutely no effect on the reward that you receive.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Yeoman Smith wrote:
The daily reward is completely random (from a list of possibilities). The modules equipped on your ship have absolutely no effect on the reward that you receive.

Well its a programmed RNG and theyre are patterns to them(not very random but they work) so there might, just might be a correlation, but I highly and sincerely doubt it.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:56 am

I got about 22,000 credits for my Daily Reward yesterday and I'm Rank 29. Today, I got 16,000 credits for Daily Reward but I was Rank 30 when I claimed it today.

What gives? Why so much difference in the amount? Shouldn't I get more reward credits at Rank 30 than at Rank 29?

Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:19 pm

i think the range is quite wide. I have gotten X credits. I leveled once or twice and gotten two thirds X credits instead (2/3)

Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:00 am

As far as I can tell it is all random. I have got 15K credits one day, and 55K credits the next. Then I would drop back down to 30K the next.

Ship size: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer,
Because just destroying your star wasn't enough.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 pm
Profile WWW

i have been really lucky...i have gotten some 20 rank points, 7 energy cubes , 5 or 6 thousand research points and a couple of helmsmen. i never used to have cloaking on and have only had it on the last 3 days. now i had a lot and still got an energy cube and 970 research points today. i have also gotten credits many times, i seem to go on hot streaks and cold streaks. about the only thing i noticed is the time of day. perhaps theres a certain amount per day of each type of reward. random but as they are drawn out the chance lessens as the day goes on... credits, cubes, well maybe not cubes lol, its all the same as it hardly makes a dent compared to your daily production. just play well and take it as house money..my 2 cents

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]