View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Stormkyn Alliance of Galaxy Legion 

Hello friends, I had read about FB groups starting up from the game. I found very few. Also a few people had asked about a link. So after speaking with a James (a Legion member), we decided to start our own. We just created this FB group, and I have sent out many invites. It will serve as a "home base" for our Legion, and hopefully will really make the legion a tight group, working together in every aspect, able to communicate/discuss freely, and of course defend weaker members. We are in the very beginning stages, but the group is now open. Feel free to join, and add all members as friends to join legions. Hope to see you there.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126944827346276

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:29 am

I think with enough people in here, this could be a great success. I see potential; i'm in.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:50 am

I look forward to helping the alliance any way i can.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:46 am

Great to have you both (and the others that have joined). We are less than a day old, and nearly 30 members now.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Thanks for the planet tip but my scanner strength is not up to par to find it. I'm working on energy to help me level up and increase deck space for more scanner power.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:18 am

It's great to see more FB organizations being formed. I was beginning to wonder why there weren't many (well, was there one?? I don't know of any organizations in place few months ago so that's why I went ahead and formed one) when I first built my organization few months ago. I hope that your organization would make GL a fun place. :)

Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Nocifer... Yes, your group was pretty much the only one I saw... I had sent a request to join, but didn't hear anything back (I am rather impatient tho lol), so formed this one. Thanks for the encouragement, we are growing, about 42 now I think, but the dreaded FB "banning for sending too many FRs" has started to strike.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:47 pm

gggrrreeeekl grooobleee sknook ornikkk ... oh sorry my translator wasnt on ...I received your invite and was happy to join :-)

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:34 am

Welcome to the group Tee. We're 4 days old, and 79 strong now!

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]