View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Transconduits 

can someone tell me the research cost per tier for this relay so i can fill in the wiki....bender

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:31 pm

i am constantly updating the WIKI.... but i am way past that point to see how much it costs so i can't tell you... i'm guessing it's 75,000 RP but i haven't put that down cuz i'm not sure exactly... there arestill quite a few that have a ? in the research needed because of this wiki being made later so we have allready leveled past it

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:56 pm

lol thanks....for letting how pathetic my energy is :) that is lol... im still 150000 away and am all juiced to get +18 relays....what the heck do you have if your way past it? just kidding around but i would like to know how much + your relays are...bender

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:36 am

When I finish zero point I'll fill in that one.

Run.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:31 pm

well i currently have the +21 relays and am researching intracollider MK IV's reactor's right now... soon as i'm done with that i will get the +24 relay's (worm-hole relay's).. each MK of the intracollider reactors costs 210,000 research... so i've allready done over 630,000 research on them so far with the last mk IV to go so another 210,000... soon as that's done i'll update the worm-hole relays on the wiki to show how much research that is.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Thats great..as much as we can update it the more useful the wiki will be for all...@lore how far are you into it? That what im doing now...lets see who gets there first...Bender

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Wiki wise I am trying to keep the Special Buildings updated as I see things. I have one I know there are things in it but I have yet to get a blue print building. Once I get one of those ill be adding some basic info on each type, why are they different from each other and how they work...

I am way behind of the energy research compared to many people right now, working on Antimatter Reactor's right now and only 1/4th done.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:44 pm

I actually posted a thread weeks ago saying i thought energy was the most important and have been trying to talk me friend into doing the same. we have the same reactors and getting the +18 relays will give a 12% daily boost in total energy produced....I dont have crazy research and its taking me a long time and its actually hard to press the same button for for me weeks. the daily boost and the extra 156 energy every level is just huge to me....Bender

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]