View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Base distribution 

So we are now in the process of using the base distribution option, but something i personally am wondering is, what happens to the ppls % that have left the legion, such as 8. suchandsuch energy donated :26724 Exotic Mater Donated: 905 Complex Tech Parts Donate: 0 5.35%, Is that 5% null, is it redistributed, does the distribution account for ppl who have left the legion and reconfigured the % based on the ppl in the legion

Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:55 am

SpardaOverlord wrote:
So we are now in the process of using the base distribution option, but something i personally am wondering is, what happens to the ppls % that have left the legion, such as 8. suchandsuch energy donated :26724 Exotic Mater Donated: 905 Complex Tech Parts Donate: 0 5.35%, Is that 5% null, is it redistributed, does the distribution account for ppl who have left the legion and reconfigured the % based on the ppl in the legion

This

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:08 am
Profile WWW

well thing 2 things, dang so that means i will be getting more from base woot, and i wish there was a way to show this such as a 6th column that says percent received by distribution and it would % on ppl in the legion, and 0% on those who have since left

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:15 am

I did a calculation once to eliminate non-members from our percentages and got a multiplier to figure the true disbursement percents for our legion. Pretty hard to explain how to do it though. And after some personnel changes it's since become outdated anyway lol.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:43 am
Profile WWW

we've asked before for a button to toggle between contribution % and actual current distribution %... that thread got lost somewhere in the suggestion heap though

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]