View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Rift Project 

Once i get to level 50 and i get my dyson planet, and once The Rift Project pops up is it timed ? In the wikki it dosnt say it is so im assuming its not right?

What would be the best way to use the artifact once i recive it from compleating the mission ?

Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:54 pm

No mission but the weekly is timed.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 pm

MitchellN wrote:
No mission but the weekly is timed.

Alrighty cool beans 8)

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Basestar wrote:
Once i get to level 50 and i get my dyson planet, and once The Rift Project pops up is it timed ? In the wikki it dosnt say it is so im assuming its not right?

What would be the best way to use the artifact once i recive it from compleating the mission ?

The best way is the following:
Max your terra/desert/barren to 15x all.
Use 5 Enumeration Crystals to get it to 20x artifacts.
Use your gaia seed, gamma crystalizer, sentiox to get it to 17x/22x/17x
Rift it to 32x/37x/32x.
Use Data cubes to up it to 32x/37x/38x. (I believe this is the best possible non-natural dyson rifted available).

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:26 pm

ODragon wrote:
Basestar wrote:

Rift it to 32x/37x/32x.
Use Data cubes to up it to 32x/37x/38x. (I believe this is the best possible non-natural dyson rifted available).

Yes, You are correct..
I still need to do my mission too. I have the perfect Dyson lined up for it. :D

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:33 pm

MitchellN wrote:
ODragon wrote:
Basestar wrote:

Rift it to 32x/37x/32x.

Yes, You are correct..

Almost.... Start with a toxic. 16x mining, enumerate it to 20x artifact, PDO/Kronyn/Datacube it to 21x research. Irradiate -> 18x/22x/23x. Rift -> 33x/37x/38x. But given the crappy starting point for research on a toxic (0...) that's A LOT of work...

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:10 pm
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:
Almost.... Start with a toxic. 16x mining, enumerate it to 20x artifact, PDO/Kronyn/Datacube it to 21x research. Irradiate -> 18x/22x/23x. Rift -> 33x/37x/38x. But given the crappy starting point for research on a toxic (0...) that's A LOT of work...

I stand corrected, thank you. You are right though, the investment to get the 33x vs 32x is probably not worth it. (Heck, my suggestions really aren't worth it either). Especially when you see that what you said side steps everything.

You would have to first get them to equal stats (like you said, hard since many have 0 research), then get them to 14x all. Next you need a purifier to get to 16x mining. Then use a PDO/Kronyn to get to 15x research and a Talth/crystal to get to 15x arties, then 5 more crystals to get to 20x arties, then irradiate and go from what I posted.

So while it is possible, it is probably the hardest way to do it. (Plus, you are better off making 18x irradiated planets since they are so easy to make.) Personally, I would say that sentiox or gamma crystalizers are the best choices for making these since changing the average barren/desert isn't that great an increase. The increase a gaia gets since terras start pretty decent usually is a better choice.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:19 pm

after considering all the options, i think the best choice actually is the toxic... search your planets for "toxic artifact" then sort by production rate... choose the highest arti toxic that is an odd number of production levels above mining... terraform it to 15x arti, toxic purifier (should only take 1 or 2) to 16x mining, and planet data optimizer (should also only take a small handful) or kronyn erudiate to 15x research... using kronyn cubes to 21 is optional (since most people will only be able to do that once... unless you want to go through the trouble of trying this now beautiful toxic w/ someone else to let them use their cubes on it for you)... then continue as Darth said... irradiate and rift

irradiating is probably the best path since it's still +2 on all production levels, and you get 20 irradiators so you're not really wasting anything..... you only get 5 melters and 5 gaia seeds and 10 crystalizers

of course that's assuming you don't want to save your 3 rifts for any natural dysons

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Lone.Lycan wrote:
after considering all the options, i think the best choice actually is the toxic... search your planets for "toxic artifact" then sort by production rate... choose the highest arti toxic that is an odd number of production levels above mining... terraform it to 15x arti, toxic purifier (should only take 1 or 2) to 16x mining, and planet data optimizer (should also only take a small handful) or kronyn erudiate to 15x research... using kronyn cubes to 21 is optional (since most people will only be able to do that once... unless you want to go through the trouble of trying this now beautiful toxic w/ someone else to let them use their cubes on it for you)... then continue as Darth said... irradiate and rift

irradiating is probably the best path since it's still +2 on all production levels, and you get 20 irradiators so you're not really wasting anything..... you only get 5 melters and 5 gaia seeds and 10 crystalizers

of course that's assuming you don't want to save your 3 rifts for any natural dysons

One minor adjustment... Only terraform it to 14x, otherwise you wouldn't be able to use the last Purifier. So... Balance the stats using a combination of Race abilities, purifiers, data optimizers and enumeration crystals. Terraform it to 14x. Purify mining to 16x. Erudiate/Optimize research to 15x. Enumerate/Urbanize artifact to 15x. Enumerate artifact to 20x and Datcube research to 21x. Irradiate. Rift. Voila!

Still a lot of work and base/NPC farming, but it is possible to do it alone if you still have your Datacubes.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:20 pm
Profile WWW

I'm currently readying a small exotic for rifting. My cubes are spent, and I see the biggest benefit being that a size 39 planet will go to 81. The final product will 'only' be 30X/35X/30X, but I can live with that ;)

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Geeze, you guys make me feel like I know nothing of the game. But I guess that is kinda true. Is there a class I can sign up for or something? :-)

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:29 pm

mariusember wrote:
Is there a class I can sign up for or something? :-)

You already did by registering as a forum user. An absolute wealth of knowledge is available from the more experienced players both here in the Beginner's Hub and in the Strategy Forum. Several of us truly enjoy helping the new players develop themselves.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:35 pm
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:
Lone.Lycan wrote:
search your planets for "toxic artifact" then sort by production rate... choose the highest arti toxic that is an odd number of production levels above mining... terraform it to 15x arti, toxic purifier (should only take 1 or 2) to 16x mining, and planet data optimizer (should also only take a small handful) or kronyn erudiate to 15x research

One minor adjustment... Only terraform it to 14x, otherwise you wouldn't be able to use the last Purifier. So... Balance the stats using a combination of Race abilities, purifiers, data optimizers and enumeration crystals. Terraform it to 14x. Purify mining to 16x. Erudiate/Optimize research to 15x. Enumerate/Urbanize artifact to 15x. Enumerate artifact to 20x and Datcube research to 21x. Irradiate. Rift. Voila!

that's why i said choose a toxic that has artifact production level as an odd number of levels above mining.... so mining abundant and artifact very abundant would be good... then when you terraform it to 15x your mining will be at 14x....

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Lone.Lycan wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:
Lone.Lycan wrote:
search your planets for "toxic artifact" then sort by production rate... choose the highest arti toxic that is an odd number of production levels above mining... terraform it to 15x arti, toxic purifier (should only take 1 or 2) to 16x mining, and planet data optimizer (should also only take a small handful) or kronyn erudiate to 15x research

that's why i said choose a toxic that has artifact production level as an odd number of levels above mining.... so mining abundant and artifact very abundant would be good... then when you terraform it to 15x your mining will be at 14x....

Ah, yes.. I see where you're going with that... Either way, it's pimped out as far as you can go without a Dyson or a trusted friend with more Datacubes...

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Profile WWW

The best way to do it is to fined 3 x30+ x30+ x30+ Dyson planets then rift all 3. that way you have 3 x60+,x60+,x60+ planets. But that's just the best way to use it. 8-)

Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:38 am

itsSoulPLayAgain wrote:
The best way to do it is to fined 3 x30+ x30+ x30+ Dyson planets then rift all 3. that way you have 3 x60+,x60+,x60+ planets. But that's just the best way to use it. 8-)

Because everyone just has that on there planatary scaners :P

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Basestar wrote:
itsSoulPLayAgain wrote:

What were you saying? :roll:

Last edited by MitchellN on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:12 pm

MitchellN wrote:
Basestar wrote:
itsSoulPLayAgain wrote:

Thats still not a 30 x 30 x 30 your mining is off

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Basestar wrote:
MitchellN wrote:
Basestar wrote:

Thats still not a 30 x 30 x 30 your mining is off

The others make up for it :P

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:16 pm

when you rift two planets togeather will it gain immunity from attack ?

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next