View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Sphere of the New Era Q 

Is this something I should save? Is changing Race/Profession something that's commonly done? Are there great rewards in doing it?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:21 pm

NeRd135 wrote:
Is this something I should save? Is changing Race/Profession something that's commonly done? Are there great rewards in doing it?

Save it for when you unlock the bi-weekly races.

Won't touch any Stormkyn members, either, unless they touch me first.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:26 pm

One more question: Is it a very uncommon thing? I'm level 31, and got it for a daily reward. I could really use the cash I can get from scrapping it, but don't want to lose it if they're few and far in between... I've only been playing for 2 weeks, so really don't have a gauge on what's a common daily drop other than weapon probes...

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:36 pm

NeRd135 wrote:
One more question: Is it a very uncommon thing? I'm level 31, and got it for a daily reward. I could really use the cash I can get from scrapping it, but don't want to lose it if they're few and far in between... I've only been playing for 2 weeks, so really don't have a gauge on what's a common daily drop other than weapon probes...

Those things are INCREDIBLY rare. I don't know exactly how to get one, however. Ask one of the high-rankers, maybe a Dysonian or a member of The Unknown for details on that.

Won't touch any Stormkyn members, either, unless they touch me first.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:39 pm

DON'T scrap it. You'll end up kicking yourself later. The cash you get from it isn't worth it. All you really need to do is join a good legion and they can help you with your cash woes. *subliminal message begins* Join the Terranian Armada. *subliminal message ends*

Seriously, don't do it.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Sphere of the New Era is a Daily Reward ONLY awarded at New Years. A lucky few (due to timing on their daily reward claim) managed to get 2 last year. Most only got 1. Read the following VERY carefully. DO NOT SCRAP IT. If you are that hard up for credits that you would be willing to scrap an artifact that substitutes for a 20GP Race change from the GP market, PM me with your FB link and I'll send you some minerals. I hate to see a low rank scrap something that is immensely valuable because they need credits and don't know any better.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:44 pm
Profile WWW

Thank you all for the details needed to convince me how valuable the Sphere is. I'm glad now that I asked here, instead of doing something rash. The money I need isn't really a huge concern, I'm just looking to colonize more planets that I'll more than likely regret later. So this leads me to another question: are there cons to joining a Legion? I as yet have no Galaxy Legion friends, and don't really understand the benefits. So far PVP hasn't interested me much, and no planets of mine have been attacked (they're worthless seeming). Any input on Legions?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:10 pm

NeRd135 wrote:
Thank you all for the details needed to convince me how valuable the Sphere is. I'm glad now that I asked here, instead of doing something rash. The money I need isn't really a huge concern, I'm just looking to colonize more planets that I'll more than likely regret later. So this leads me to another question: are there cons to joining a Legion? I as yet have no Galaxy Legion friends, and don't really understand the benefits. So far PVP hasn't interested me much, and no planets of mine have been attacked (they're worthless seeming). Any input on Legions?

No, legions can really only benefit you. I would strongly recommend joining The Terranian Armada; I have not been there, but they seem to be a good legion.

In addition, on the forums here, there is a Trading Post subforum in the Galaxy Pub. Many artifacts are worth between 40-150 kurenite each (one kurenite is 1.5 million credits). LeBKC is a good, constant buyer for them.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:15 pm

NeRd135 wrote:

the only downside i've found to joining a legion is that there will be sometimes be wars and planets stolen simply because of the name.... though nothing meaningful has been stolen from me yet, and I manage to rarely get targetted during wars.... the many pros far outweigh the few cons, as long as you can shrug off the cons.... if you let the cons consume you though, you'll just get totally frustrated and leave the game... and nobody wants that

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:12 pm

crap. I got 2 of the Spheres and I scraped both *head desk*

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:54 am
Profile WWW

Hi Jessica,

If you go to help and then in game support and advise the support team what you did you may get at least 1 back if your lucky maybe both. It is best to at least try never know your luck.

Hope this helps you get them back.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:03 am

NeRd135 wrote:

I have send you a PM will assist you.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:19 am

Pob67 wrote:
Hi Jessica,

If you go to help and then in game support and advise the support team what you did you may get at least 1 back if your lucky maybe both. It is best to at least try never know your luck.

Hope this helps you get them back.

didn't know that, thanks for the help.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 pm
Profile WWW

(could've sworn i just heard Fluttershy's voice reading your post...)

Yeah, Dan sometimes helps people that make mistakes like that.
...and in the future, feel free to ask here on the forums before scrapping something... there's plenty of artifacts that are limited availability ship modules

in fact, feel free to ask all sorts of questions here on the forum.. the only stupid question is the unasked question

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]