View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 How to withstand anal penetration 

OK, so I've had some experience with hundreds of people trying to kill me and take my planets all at the same time so I thought I'd make somewhat of a guide explaining how to weather the storm if you happen to find yourself in the same boat.

The first and most important thing is DON'T REPAIR YOURSELF. You can't kill someone that is already dead and you only need to be alive for certain missions and to be able to fight. It makes sense to let your energy fill up before you repair. You can use that energy however you want, but if you use it to antagonize your attackers you can expect the hostilities to last another two days. People can only share you if you attacked them (or hacked or used an artifact on them) in the last 24 hours and that notifaction will exist for 48 hours. I learned all of this before that was the case. With as many names as will be on your notifications list, odds are there will always be one with a halcyon trap on their ship. You can actually use that to your advantage. It is sort of hilarious.

The second most important thing would be to salvage your artifacts. One of the few bad things about being disabled is that people can raid your artifacts from your cargo bay. You can send one every 5 minutes to a trustworthy friend if you give them some warning. I would start with the best ones and to try to use up a lot of them at the same time. For me, the attacks were never-ending, so eventually I had none, and nothing to worry about losing because I had a very helpful ally. I also like to keep a solitary dynitel on hand. You can't see when someone fails a raid on you so you can see their name if you leave 1 dynite on hand. The other benifit is that they can attempt to raid after 5 minutes when they fail and it is every 25 minutes if they "succeed" by getting your single dynite, so in the long run, this will make raiding 80% less effective against you, assuming the people after you are rather dedicated. It is also hilarious.

The third kind of attack to withstand would be hacking. You don't actually need most modules if you are going to leave yourself disabled, so it would be smart to install scanners and cloaking modules if you can afford to. A good cloak with a bit less scanning can make it so you counter-hack more of the time. There will usually always be someone higher level than you that can still do this, but it is smart to at least reduce the number of people. you have a choice on whether you want to actually bank your research or not. If you do spend your RP, they are less likely to continue to hack you every 5 minutes just for a tiny chance to get planets. I think I'm the only person in the game this has ever happened to. I chose to let them take my RP in order to save my planets. Most of the RP they got was from counter-hacks anyways.

Use your notifications. Higher levels can come to your aid and help exact vengeance. You can share once every 12 hours, whether it is a planet or a person. Protecting your planets should probably come first. Most importantly though, if you don't attack, hack, raid or use offensive artifacts for 2 days, you can expect this all to end. That is a good thing. It has happened to me for weeks before. The reason? I attempted to hack someone and failed.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:20 pm

A fair warning though: being annoying to kill, being dead too much and wasting other people's resources will probably land you on a hitlist.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:29 pm

How to withstand anal penetration?

Easy answer: Don't drop soap in the first place..

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:13 pm

You could also try a chastity belt.

My folding@home stats :)

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:38 pm

resisting....urge...to....make funny........and, ban, self..........for it..........

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Nocifer Deathblade wrote:
How to withstand anal penetration?

Easy answer: Don't drop soap in the first place..

Better yet, lets not model GL after a federal penitentiary. Mine is on a rope TYVM.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]