View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 !@#$ me 

SpoonyJank wrote:
I'm paying a higher level than myself with artifacts sometime tomorrow. Two fluxes and some other knicknacks he needs for missions. Prices are kind of subjective with how much income can vary. Whatever prices I offered a week ago I could probably double or triple now, mostly because there isn't much for me to spend credits on at the moment. Only the person paying will really know if they actually ripped you off. I remember being constantly short on credits for the first 70 or so levels. I'm not sure if I would have sold, back then, the types of planets I am looking for now, and I'm not totally sure if it is in the noob's best interest or not. Probably so. Ridiculous amounts of credits can make it so you can build nice buildings and not settle a mining planet for quite some time, thus having yet higher research and artifact production. I think in most cases that it would benefit both parties. I'd pay 150-250 kurenite for a nice exotic, maybe 150 for a terra planet. I'm at level 92 with 25% mining and very little to spend credits on untill I get some research done. I would really seek out the highest ranked person possible to sell to, if you are looking for credits.

BrianGameAcct wrote:
Make that another 5 I spent to get rid of another crap planet to make room for a mega rich shared with me. I cannot believe this newbie shared a mega rich with me and I was online to grab it.
He'll be kicking himself when he gets up in the ranks.

Was it Manda? I figured that to be a DOO conspiracy considering how many crimson cluster missiles PSIcore used.

I buy for keurite OR mixes of other minerals (cost me more time and effort but gets the NewBs the minerals they really need while being able to sdale the kuerite for the cash they need and not waste the 20% tarrif buying more minerals, but it also means I pay less because I offer the mix)

Personally, I'm approx 50%R 30%M 20%A (or there-abouts)

For me it really depends on the total specs of the planet and where it falls within my range of already owned planets. Also I pay +20% for greate research planets, and -20% for artifact planets (I have a glut of these to pick from in my lists).

When a man of genius speaks, a confederacy of dunces swells up to denounce him. -Jonathan Swift

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2