View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 !@#$ me 

I just invaded and fluxed the wrong planet. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Tiny very rich research...friggin horrible. Anyone know of a way to get rid of these without payin the 5 point fee?

Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:17 am

Andrew Pogue wrote:
I just invaded and fluxed the wrong planet. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Tiny very rich research...friggin horrible. Anyone know of a way to get rid of these without payin the 5 point fee?

Gety soembody else to invade your planet :D

A Anger
T Toward
E Everyone
R Reaching
S Success
--
Galactic Encyclopedia

Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:25 am

Andrew Pogue wrote:

You could use CC to get GP's to buy Expanders then pump it up to Average size or better, then that planet's golden.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Veristek wrote:
Andrew Pogue wrote:

You could use CC to get GP's to buy Expanders then pump it up to Average size or better, then that planet's golden.

LOL... or use the CC for 5 GP to abandon... trying to expand this POS is crazy.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 pm

CC?

Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 am

Lol double $%&% me, turns out the planet was owned by one of those disciples of orion $%&%. Now I've got the whole gangbang action going on, let's hope they hack back the crap planet.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 am

I hate DOO!! I wish they would stop doing that. If they didnt gang PvPers with 600 guys at a time, Id be fine. But because they do, I hate them! I CANNOT WAIT until in game alliances are introduced.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:13 am

Personally if you had taken that planet from me I would have been very happy.
I sincerely doubt the person wants the planet back. Well maybe if he's at a low level.
I would be very happy if people stole my bottom ten planets.
I leave those crappy planets completely undefended and max out whatever is the highest.
hopefully some newbie will come along and scan the planet and then take it from me.
Let me know if sharing the planet (invade) works for you.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:28 am

I haven't ever run into DOO, or maybe i have one time I got a couple attacks on me by a couple-3 ships that my legion is always alerting on, but I rode it out the same way that I always do, granted I only attached and disabled some guys ship at random battle from the battle page so I guess that was why it wasn't so bad.

granted I think I have a pretty good solution in only allowing a certain number of your legion to respond and increasing the energy cost of the notification the more people who are allowed to respond.. ^^

-Q

When a man of genius speaks, a confederacy of dunces swells up to denounce him. -Jonathan Swift

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:41 am

BrianGameAcct wrote:
I sincerely doubt the person wants the planet back. Well maybe if he's at a low level.
I leave those crappy planets completely undefended and max out whatever is the highest.
hopefully some newbie will come along and scan the planet and then take it from me.

Also +1 Agree for that!

When a man of genius speaks, a confederacy of dunces swells up to denounce him. -Jonathan Swift

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:42 am

Also, you could offer to some of your legion's lower ranked players to un-ally and grab it , and that you'll put the structures of their choice on it before-hand (except population and defense of course!)

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 am

QCubed wrote:
BrianGameAcct wrote:

Also +1 Agree for that!

I do this on every planet, but I do have like 10 Planet Fluxes waiting for use...

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:45 am

BrianGameAcct wrote:

If you send out an alert for your planet, only your legion mates can see it. If they un-friend you, they can't see it anymore. And you can't broadcast to invade your own planet lol.

Same here though, I'd be so happy if people attacked and invaded my crap planets. DOO went and stole some massive/abundant research planet, replaced it with a very large extremely abundant planet. Works for me. If only they had gotten the very small abundant or tiny very rich planets...*sigh*

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:52 am

Yes the question is how do you get your crap planets found by others (outside your legion) who can invade it. Dan's made it pretty hard. Even when your crap planets are scanned only the novice is going to take them. This may be Dan's back door revenue source. I know I spent $20 for GP and have used 20GP to get rid of 4 planets.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:04 am

BrianGameAcct wrote:
Yes the question is how do you get your crap planets found by others (outside your legion) who can invade it. Dan's made it pretty hard. Even when your crap planets are scanned only the novice is going to take them. This may be Dan's back door revenue source. I know I spent $20 for GP and have used 20GP to get rid of 4 planets.

at $0.50 per planet it's really nto a bad deal even if you aren't into forking over cash. Ship bots on the other hand are a pure cash-grab! XD

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:31 am

Make that another 5 I spent to get rid of another crap planet to make room for a mega rich shared with me. I cannot believe this newbie shared a mega rich with me and I was online to grab it.
He'll be kicking himself when he gets up in the ranks.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Not neccissarily. At lower levels it's very hard to hold a planet you want to keep, so selling it to a legion mate that's much higher level isnt a bad idea. I hope you paid him well for it and didn't sucker him.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:05 pm

I buy planets like Mega Rich from my Legion mates for minerals. It works out for both of us! =)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:29 am

I'm paying a higher level than myself with artifacts sometime tomorrow. Two fluxes and some other knicknacks he needs for missions. Prices are kind of subjective with how much income can vary. Whatever prices I offered a week ago I could probably double or triple now, mostly because there isn't much for me to spend credits on at the moment. Only the person paying will really know if they actually ripped you off. I remember being constantly short on credits for the first 70 or so levels. I'm not sure if I would have sold, back then, the types of planets I am looking for now, and I'm not totally sure if it is in the noob's best interest or not. Probably so. Ridiculous amounts of credits can make it so you can build nice buildings and not settle a mining planet for quite some time, thus having yet higher research and artifact production. I think in most cases that it would benefit both parties. I'd pay 150-250 kurenite for a nice exotic, maybe 150 for a terra planet. I'm at level 92 with 25% mining and very little to spend credits on untill I get some research done. I would really seek out the highest ranked person possible to sell to, if you are looking for credits.

BrianGameAcct wrote:
Make that another 5 I spent to get rid of another crap planet to make room for a mega rich shared with me. I cannot believe this newbie shared a mega rich with me and I was online to grab it.
He'll be kicking himself when he gets up in the ranks.

Was it Manda? I figured that to be a DOO conspiracy considering how many crimson cluster missiles PSIcore used.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 am

I colonized the wrong planet even got the buildings on it. I looked at production and went that is not right. Fixed it, not what I was after but more artifacts points never hurt.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next