View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 On a brighter note 

With the new update DOO members can no longer act however they please and then cry to PSICore for help. The planet thieves and liars have no one to protect them from me now.

Buwaaaahaaaaahaaah
Buwahahahahahaaaa

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:21 pm
Profile WWW

Kaos wrote:
With the new update DOO members can no longer act however they please and then cry to PSICore for help. The planet thieves and liars have no one to protect them from me now.

Buwaaaahaaaaahaaah
Buwahahahahahaaaa

Lol. I already beat you to it and I already informed DOO members immediately yesterday that they need to learn to work as a team of their rank range. They will get better as defenders (not thieves as you assume and they don't do whatever they please. They do follow DOO charter or get dismissed.) as a result from the change and they still band together fiercely as wolf pack without big brothers/sisters looking over their shoulders. I'm very very happy with the change that certainly will strengthen our DOO lower rank range strength as they will take advice from us how to become better defenders and they will get supplied with lot of artifacts from high DOO rank players. I definitely will send many of my stored artifacts to young DOO players so they can fight better. We, DOO, adapt to any changes. ;) Afterall, I was one of several supporters who pushed for the change.. I knew the changes would be coming so I made sure that DOO won't be crippled cuz it was expected change.. For any organizations to survive well, they must anticipate any future changes and adapt to survive.. That's what we were doing all along.. We weren't blind..

Also, they mostly came to me for help not PSICore. He's not a truly PVP player (He's a deadliest NPC slayer however).. I am.. I'm thankful that I kept my rank low while investing alot into ship power up so I can be strongest at my rank. That way I still am able to help DOO members and there are several strong DOO fighters at rank 100-120 who will be able to assist lower ranks. We, DOO, recruited fighters that we fought against. Whenever we liked their fighting spirit, we offered them the membership in last 2 months. So they are quite fighters at their rank range. We will continue to scout out good fighters so we can defend DOO better..

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Kaos wrote:

Buwaaaahaaaaahaaah
Buwahahahahahaaaa

Actually you are very wrong ... this is exactly the opposite ... You are the only person PSI core will receive in his log when you are shared.

Each time a DOO member will share you, only one person will see it: PSI core.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Well thats alright, it isn't often you get your arse handed to you by the biggest and baddest. At least now I will know where it comes from. Besides, many now PsiCore wont feel so lonely.

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]