View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Dump the low level players from your legions 

SpoonyJank wrote:
My actual plan is to be a twink. A twink is someone overpowered for their level. I'm going to do it by having massive RP/AP production. It's pretty high already (for my level) but my ship is ridiculously underpowered ATM by attempting to undertake the whole thing in the first place. I'm already somewhat twinked from artifacts but my ship module research is still ridiculously behind. As soon as I get 4 more terraformers, I'll be at a point where I can buy a dyson. I wish I had never used all my terraformers regularly now. The underpowered ship modules lowers my upkeep to ridiculous levels where I can pretty much buy any planetary structure I can research. Unfortunately planetary structures still take forever to research. I'm not getting a mining planet for quite some time. The reason I would want to be a twink would be the new notification system and the fact that being the biggest fish in the sea costs a bit too much.

PS: I usually dump the inactive players and start from the bottom up. Inactive players are more worthless than lower levels. It usually goes hand in hand though.

Heh, that was exactly how I did it at the beginning when I joined by having my AP higher than my RP so I can power my ship up nicely for my rank and be able to fit my low tech modules all in.. Of course, throw some cash in helps but AP really helps a lot there.. I did something different from the majority of players who were all into research and very low in AP during early time of GL.. NPC farmings really help with ship size expansion now..

Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:48 am

I'm just wondering if I need better scanning or not to find some 'cloakier' NPC's at this point.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:51 am

SpoonyJank wrote:
I'm just wondering if I need better scanning or not to find some 'cloakier' NPC's at this point.

I haven't encountered any NPC that is greater than 150 cloak I think so basic scan would do at the time at my rank range.. Only NPC is saw with 4k cloak but it is discoverable via mission completion anyway.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:55 am

SpoonyJank wrote:
PS: I usually dump the inactive players and start from the bottom up. Inactive players are more worthless than lower levels. It usually goes hand in hand though.

/concur

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:23 am

silentknight wrote:
SpoonyJank wrote:

/concur

:? thats my term.............

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:25 am

Cothordin wrote:
silentknight wrote:
SpoonyJank wrote:

/concur

:? thats my term.............

fine

/nods

better?

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:27 am

^Why yes, yes it is

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2