View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 A whiny little punk tried to force me to add his friends 

So I just got hit up by a low level trying to force me to add his friends. Since the new rule change I have actually been dumping low levels who aren't in PGL because there is no reason to have them in my legion. I can't help them and they can't help me under the new rules. This jerk messages me and sees if I don't add his friends he is going to dump me. Not that it matters, obviously better off without a whiny little b*tch like that but what is wrong with people in this game.

This ever happen to you guys? Have you started cleaning out your friends list because lower levels are useless now?

7:14amWilliam
need any more galaxy legion allies, i can give you a few
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 578&ref=ts Cory Gladish
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 170&ref=ts Michael Jones. add them up they pretty cool.

7:15amMe
I have plenty of allies but thank you

7:20amWilliam
well they could use someone like you too ya know.

7:20amMe
are you in an organized legion?

7:20amWilliam
no we three are freelancers
Mike Cory and me

7:21amMe
I am having a hard time keeping track of who is in what so I only add PGL members now

7:23amWilliam
oh ok. i'll drop you from legion then if you feel that way.

7:24amMe
you don't have to drop me, I am just not adding new people

7:24amWilliam
then if mike and cory arent good enough to add you dont need me

7:24amMe
I have 132 people on my legion list, the majority I don't even know

7:24amWilliam
were a three piece set

7:25amMe
alright, up to you but I am not going to be exthorted to add people by a whiney low level

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:31 am
Profile WWW

Heh, I got the same way from set of players with their mini-organizations claiming that they are allies with DOO to scare people off. Cuz of their imposter claims, DOO sent out to fight them for tarnishing DOO reputation.

Also, since certain enemies made funny posts on my wall post and I am unable to reply back directly on their ship (thanks to stupid no link to their ship via their communication to me or target them at all. They can target me anytime due to my position in the kill list... How to catch them? Only one solution I know is to lay destruction in battle tab that I am already doing by disabling many players just to clear them from battle tab to spawn those specific enemies into battle tab then I finally can have fun with them and they wanted to give up but.. No thanks. Their loss..

Hey players who I disabled you from the battle tab... It's nothing personal. You were just in way as placeholders in battle tab that won't recycle itself like NPCs do.. It wouldn't happen if Dan adds link ability to specific players who sent me tells so I can either reply back on their ship (if they are friendly) or disable them (if they are total asshats).

Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]