View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Blockades 

awesome!
i want that!

Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:58 pm

TheSpartan wrote:
ODragon wrote:
Epicownage wrote:
So if you have 0 rifts and then get one youd have to wait to get another one before getting the extra bonus right?

Correct because unlike planetary buildings, you can't remove the ship mod without destroying it.

well presumably you'd be able to get more than 4 of these modules since they're NPC based, so if you WERE to get a rift or three, you'd just get more of these modules lol

True but at the rarity of the NPC, people with rifts really shouldn't be taking spots on them from people with rifts.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:41 pm

ODragon wrote:
TheSpartan wrote:
ODragon wrote:
Correct because unlike planetary buildings, you can't remove the ship mod without destroying it.

well presumably you'd be able to get more than 4 of these modules since they're NPC based, so if you WERE to get a rift or three, you'd just get more of these modules lol

True but at the rarity of the NPC, people with rifts really shouldn't be taking spots on them from people with rifts.

unless of course you're in a normal legion like most people in which NO ONE owns a single rift

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:18 am

TheSpartan wrote:
unless of course you're in a normal legion like most people in which NO ONE owns a single rift

Then it is all moot since said legion won't get that NPC since it only shows up on rifts.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:42 am

ODragon wrote:
TheSpartan wrote:

Then it is all moot since said legion won't get that NPC since it only shows up on rifts.

really? no one ever said that...where does it say that?

EDIT: well I stand corrected, I missed the two little words in the one picture that said it happens on rifts

Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:00 am

TheSpartan wrote:
ODragon wrote:
TheSpartan wrote:

really? no one ever said that...where does it say that?

EDIT: well I stand corrected, I missed the two little words in the one picture that said it happens on rifts

lol, I thought it was fairly obvious when I read through it. O Dragon did you update the wiki?

When a man of genius speaks, a confederacy of dunces swells up to denounce him. -Jonathan Swift

Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 pm

QCubed wrote:
O Dragon did you update the wiki?

As I said last time you asked, if you want it done, do it yourself. I provided all of the information for you already.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Got my first blockade

Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:49 am

I can only do so much, I update the wiki with lost of info, all the time, but I only ask that others contribute. No need to get snippy. Also, not all proper stats are given and you might know the rest; I don't.

-Q

When a man of genius speaks, a confederacy of dunces swells up to denounce him. -Jonathan Swift

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:03 am

Just a note, this one was at the time of my upkeep.

Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:56 pm

noticed we're adding pics now. :P
Akulan Entity

Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:38 pm

I didn't get around to screen shots but I got an Akulan... I'm 439..
Lowers production by -60%
Matched Enemy

disable reward: akulan gas ingector
Akulan gas ingestor- Planet structure: size: 1, research: 3, art -2...

Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Just a word of caution for people who may have not noticed: Once you kill a blockading NPC, make sure to re-open the planet in your planet tab or else your production won't correct itself. It will stay at -60% 'till you reopen the planet, even after having killed the NPC.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Chrace wrote:
Just a word of caution for people who may have not noticed: Once you kill a blockading NPC, make sure to re-open the planet in your planet tab or else your production won't correct itself. It will stay at -60% 'till you reopen the planet, even after having killed the NPC.

That's really go advice, thanks. I hadn't realized!

Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:04 pm

ODragon wrote:
Chrace wrote:

That's really go advice, thanks. I hadn't realized!

Thanks! I did not realize this either! Can you please report this to Dan in Support/Issues?

Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Wow, thanks for tip, i was missing out on over 100 research/hr because of that :cry:

Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Makes me wonder if you actually get the +bonuses for random planet events if you don't click on the planet....

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:49 pm
Profile WWW

My legion is on our third entity. In two weeks. This is our second Kulgan Entity. Kewl looking creature, for sure. And just how is it supposed to get from planet to planet, I wonder? Probably gets transported in the bilge bulkheads of merchant supply carriers, right? The rewards for taking down a Kuliigan Entity, let's see, three research points for minus two articfact points....Wow, talk about generous!...I only spent three emblems taking down our first Kulgan entity -- didn't have any choice since it attached itself to my best production planet. This one is on one of our weakest planets, bringing an abundant producing planet down to a sparse producing planet. Might stay there too, since it looks so cute. :geek: Let's see, I have the choice of spending my energy for 3 research points and minus two artifact points, or a mission artifact which grants 30 attack and 30 invasion attack points....which one will I expend my precious ergs upon....?

Last edited by Dozer on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Why is there a link to replying to this thread?

Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next